AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is cam4 is a good site?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2014
Hi, i'm new here and i wanna sign up for cam4 is it a good site? and is it easy?, do they pay? i heard that they didn't pay for a model so i'm scared! :shock:

In my experience it is a haven for trolls, mostly due to that the block function was extremely easy to bypass. This is quite a while ago though, so it might have improved.

Hi :) I am new here as well and I am a model on cam4, the site works great for me and I never had problems getting paid out….. I would try it if I were you as if you get a good fan base the tips are huge! If you don’t like it that’s fine, you’re not losing any money ;) as far as I know to sign up its free.
They as well offer model coaching, which I used once and it really helped me big time.

I'm on cam4 and I like it. There are a ton of beggars though, more than MFC or Chaturbate. Most of the time, I adjust my settings so that only members with tokens can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.