AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it okay to be broadcasting while in a girl's room as a man?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2022
Hello,
I'm a guy who's considering camming, but I'd like to also browse girls' rooms while doing so. I was wondering what the likelihood of being kicked from a girl's room for broadcasting while being there are. Is it okay to do it. Should I ask first? What do y'all think.

Bonus question: Would it be okay to also interact while in the room or would it be considered self promotion as others can see I'm streaming?

Hope y'all can help me, thanks in advance ^ ^

• Wat?!
Reactions: MarieElise
It's going to be either seen as self promotion or that you're a hobby wanker who doesn't take camming seriously/as a job and is using camming as a way to get free interaction from other models who do cam as their job.

Either way, it's rude.

I was afraid this would be the case...

Either way, thanks a lot for your answers ^ ^ Very insightful.

Btw Marceline do you still cam? You can DM me your links if you want.

Hello,
I'm a guy who's considering camming, but I'd like to also browse girls' rooms while doing so. I was wondering what the likelihood of being kicked from a girl's room for broadcasting while being there are. Is it okay to do it. Should I ask first? What do y'all think.

Bonus question: Would it be okay to also interact while in the room or would it be considered self promotion as others can see I'm streaming?

Hope y'all can help me, thanks in advance ^ ^

Hi, Alastor. I absolutely think you should not browse other models' rooms while you're currently broadcasting, and strongly recommend you don't do that. It's fine to browse other rooms while logged out of your model account.

And resist the urge to post things in the model's room like "Hey, I'm a model on here too," (unless she happens to ask you if you're a model too). And don't blurt out things like "Why is it so dead in here?" (It's rude) or "Well I was on cam earlier, and made my goal in 20 minutes." (No one cares...lol). :p

I do appreciate that you came here to the forum to ask first before doing those things. 👍 Just enjoy the model's room, and remember that the spotlight is supposed to be on the model whose room you're in. If you decide to cam too, I hope you enjoy it and do well.

I don't think it is a big deal to browse other rooms, some sites also have settings for broadcasters to not allow users who are broadcasting to chat in their room. I have made a couple friends over the years just from broadcasters genuinely checking out other broadcasters they are attracted too. Definitely a very fine line though, no going in other broadcasters rooms and chatting much of anything to be honest, definitely seems like self promotion. Same goes for entering a room and tipping 1 token just so your username appears on their chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.