AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it okay to hide face during cumshows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2018
New Zealand
Twitter Username
@QuinnLaneMV
MFC Username
quinnlane
Streamate Username
QuinnLane
Chaturbate Username
quinnlane
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002147165/QuinnLane/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/136465/quinns-clips
So, I've gotten back into camming recently and it's going much better than I expected, however during a cumshow myself and my viewers would prefer a close-up view of what's happening down there, most likely because my stream quality isn't the best so you can't see everything while my webcam is further away.
I know we have to show our face for the majority of the show, and I do, but during a cumshow or something is it cool to pan down and cut my face out of frame? I just don't want to get banned for it, is all.

this isnt allowed? Thankfully we usually have 2 cameras so thats not an issue for us but ive been camming alone and only use one...when i do i will mover the camera occasionally to my vagina or pan over my body or sometimes have it sit with tits only in view... I thought it was fine to have your camera where ever but that viewers enjoy watching faces too not just bodies... men will sometimes have the camera only on their dicks and chests and no face visible

Upvote 0
this isnt allowed? Thankfully we usually have 2 cameras so thats not an issue for us but ive been camming alone and only use one...when i do i will mover the camera occasionally to my vagina or pan over my body or sometimes have it sit with tits only in view... I thought it was fine to have your camera where ever but that viewers enjoy watching faces too not just bodies... men will sometimes have the camera only on their dicks and chests and no face visible

You have to show your face at least at the beginning and end of your show I believe, or regularly, so that they can verify the performer matches the ID associated with the account.

Upvote 0
Cutting your face out of the webcam view during a 'cum show' is not against any rules / TOS on Chaturbate, so you'll be fine ;)
Thank you very much!

Reactions: roydz
Upvote 0
I know models who never show their face while camming; like ever. It is definitely allowed.

Actually, no, it definitely ISN'T allowed.

upload_2018-7-12_21-36-39.png
From the MFC Rules: https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models

upload_2018-7-12_21-40-22.png
From this thread, support replying to a person about why they were banned - because they didn't show their face. There are multiple threads like this. I can't find it in Chaturbate's rules/faq about this, however I do know that for a long time you've had to show your face. I believe masks used to be allowed but are no longer.

No offence but please don't spread misinformation that could potentially get models banned.

Upvote 0
The rule that you've just pointed to is from MFC which doesn't apply to Chaturbate.

The thread regarding using a mask is from 2017. Its very rare for CB to enforce the rule of showing your face, but when they do its normally every 15 - 30 minutes. The answer for hiding your face during a cum show still applies and is allowed.

To answer the use of masks, they are allowed, but if Chaturbate believe there is a difference between the person verified and the one who appears on cam, they will ask for the person to show their face to confirm the verification.

As others have said there are still plenty of models that use masks on Chaturbate and have no issues.

Upvote 0
The rule that you've just pointed to is from MFC which doesn't apply to Chaturbate.

The thread regarding using a mask is from 2017. Its very rare for CB to enforce the rule of showing your face, but when they do its normally every 15 - 30 minutes. The answer for hiding your face during a cum show still applies and is allowed.

To answer the use of masks, they are allowed, but if Chaturbate believe there is a difference between the person verified and the one who appears on cam, they will ask for the person to show their face to confirm the verification.

As others have said there are still plenty of models that use masks on Chaturbate and have no issues.

As you aren't a verified industry rep, I'm not going to accept what you say about the CB rules as fact. Yes, I quoted MFC rules in response to the person above me saying "cammodels can defnitely show their face" because they did not specify CB models.
PunkerBarbie already responded to my question, as well as emails from Chaturbate verifying these rules, so yes you can absolutely be banned for hiding your face.

I think we've already settled on the fact that Chaturbate is very will-they-won't-they when it comes to bans and warnings, and that support via email is not the best to deal with in getting answers, so the models that haven't been banned? Getting lucky. And I'm not going to push my luck.

As far as I'm concerned I got the response from PunkerBarbie I needed and this thread can probably be locked if @AmberCutie wishes.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Actually, no, it definitely ISN'T allowed.

View attachment 77418
From the MFC Rules: https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models

View attachment 77419
From this thread, support replying to a person about why they were banned - because they didn't show their face. There are multiple threads like this. I can't find it in Chaturbate's rules/faq about this, however I do know that for a long time you've had to show your face. I believe masks used to be allowed but are no longer.

No offence but please don't spread misinformation that could potentially get models banned.

No offense taken because I'm just trying to help

But, in that, how am I spreading misinformation if I know people that never show their face and, after looking in CB's rules/faq as well, have seen that it isn't there too?

I apologize if someone did get banned and my information isn't 100% correct, but I know for a fact that it isn't from lack of knowledge so shouldn't we be chatting with CB or ways to go about figuring out the actual rules from CB as they're not being clear nor consistent with this unknown rule?

There is clearly confusion as I most definitely know models that have never (or at least don't ever) show their face and you most definitely know models that have been banned.

Upvote 0
I know I'm not an industry rep or work for CB, but I do have an idea of what I'm saying lol

Lets take one example.. I know a model thats been on Chaturbate for a few years and has never shown her face, plus wears a mask just incase her face does come into view & has never been warned by Chaturbate for not showing her face. She has over 500k followers.

I've also seen plenty of shows when models have cut their face out of the view of the webcam when they've been doing a 'cum show' due to recorders & its been allowed. The showing of your face that Chaturbate state is a guideline when its needed / when someone has reported a suspected account.

Maybe @punker barbie can give some clarification on this, so you can have your answer ;)

Reactions: _pilya_
Upvote 0
No it is not. I used to follow a model who never showed her face. One day she didn't connect. Same happened through 2 weeks. Later when she was back online she told me that she was banned because her face was hidden.

Discussed this over with some others and stated that I used the extreme to explain that not having your face in during a cum show (which was the original question) isn't an issue, but also have seen the extreme without issues so which site was this David?

I know a lot of models on ChaturBate that (almost) never show their face. I can't say if they have never 100% because I'm not there obviously, but there are many that I have come across that state that they do not and will not show it.

It isn't stated in their terms and have yet to verify it otherwise, but some have said they've seen people banned while others have seen people go years without an issue.

Regardless, I think every site needs to make it very clear in their terms (if they don't already) in order to avoid these situations.

Upvote 0
Discussed this over with some others and stated that I used the extreme to explain that not having your face in during a cum show (which was the original question) isn't an issue, but also have seen the extreme without issues so which site was this David?

I know a lot of models on ChaturBate that (almost) never show their face. I can't say if they have never 100% because I'm not there obviously, but there are many that I have come across that state that they do not and will not show it.

It isn't stated in their terms and have yet to verify it otherwise, but some have said they've seen people banned while others have seen people go years without an issue.

Regardless, I think every site needs to make it very clear in their terms (if they don't already) in order to avoid these situations.

It's on chaturbate

Upvote 0
Originally when I first started I never showed my face, did this for over 3 months. When I got more comfortable it was easier for me to show my face, just because I was earning more when my guests were seeing me. Unfortunately when I did show my face that's when I got banned because someone reported I looked underage. Even with my credentials and officially being at age to work, it took awhile before I got my account back.
So, If the question was, is it ok not to show face on a cum show, I would have to say yes, would you get banned for some other reason at Chaturbate? I would also say yes.

Upvote 0

It's definitely verified.

If a broadcaster never shows their face and is not known to me or other members of the CB team, their accounts are banned during spot reviews. Many of the broadcasters are known to us through the conventions we attend, however.

Sometimes broadcasters concealing their identity are reported by outside sources. In the case of such reports, we review for legal purposes and then make the decision on what the outcome should be---again, based on the above criteria.

For the most part though, it's better to assume that an account will be banned if the broadcaster does not show their face on cam at least once during each show, regardless of if they are in free chat or privates. While Chaturbate does understand privacy and anonymity, we must be able to verify that all of our broadcasters have provided legal identification to prove they are over 18 and that the person who is on the stream at any given time is actually the person we have age verified. In short, camming on the Interwebs is not the right career choice for anyone that is concerned with people seeing their faces, sad but true. ;)

She says it's NOT ALLOWED but because it's a ban based on manual review someone people are merely more lucky than others at avoiding it.

Upvote 0
She says it's NOT ALLOWED but because it's a ban based on manual review someone people are merely more lucky than others at avoiding it.

@punker barbie doesnt really say its not allowed, its all based on circumstances from model to model. A model can have their face hidden during a show, but some time during the show they may need to show their face to confirm who they are to the ID. This has already been stated above ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.