AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is my WL chaturb8t affiliate site name nice?😋

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2014
hello all. i just made a whitelabel site from chaturb8t and this is the site sizzlingpussycats is the site name nice?😁

No its not nice
damn am so sad its not nice. after thinking of many titles and your review its not nice😭🤣😭🤣.i should instead title it pussypajamas maybe it will be nice 🤣🤣🤣

.xyz isn't a good TLD choice; .com instills a lot more confidence for people to spend money and if you have a niche enough name, you can get a .com domain cheap. You should also have a keyword in the title to get clicks-- sizzlingpussycatcams or livepussycatchat or anything that lets people know your site is a cam site will help immensely. Having a long site name is okay; long-tail keywords are the wave of the future, after all.

How are you getting traffic, leads, and conversions for your site? It takes a lot of work, resources, and trial and error to turn profit on a whitelabel, otherwise Chaturbate would just churn them out themselves.

You should buy a second domain, rent a server, and host a landing page that directs to your whitelabel:
  1. A landing page can call for visitors to spend money on your whitelabel.
  2. You can install a proper tracker for targeted advertising (Google analytics doesn't cut it anymore).
  3. Search engines don't rank whitelabels (but maybe it's just Google that doesn't? I don't know for sure), but you can get around this by having a separate website.

Status
Not open for further replies.