AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there a bot to greet the guest

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candilicious

Cam Model
May 6, 2019
Hello
I have a handful of regulars which I normally greet in pm, is there a bot for that, just to say hi
Because my room don't have that many people, most of the time I know them all, it would be nice to greet them

I would be wary of sending a bot pm to everyone that enters your room. It could chase away a lot of people

Upvote 0
I would be wary of sending a bot pm to everyone that enters your room. It could chase away a lot of people

Agreed.

Though, I tuned a well known Rotating Notifier to welcome some special guests (9 max) with dedicated greetings, in public chat (not in PM) : "dod Notifier"

(other bots just tell the same thing to everybody)

Upvote 0

This.

Depending on how you want to run your room, I think personal greetings are best. Save the PM for those regulars who you really interact with. Not only might you chase people away because you PM them. But, IMO, if I get an impersonal greeing, it shows model may not care much. Especially if it is a room with not many people in it.

Also, you may open yourself up to PM hell as many might want to respond to it instead of in the room.

Upvote 0
[QUOTE = "JoleneBrody, publicación: 1024245, miembro: 1229"]
Sería cauteloso de enviar un bot pm a todos los que entren en su habitación. Podría ahuyentar a mucha gente
[/CITAR]
Hola señorita, disculpe mi pregunta, soy nuevo en esto, pero ¿es malo saludar de inmediato al cliente a las pm cuando entra en su habitación? Siempre saludo verbalmente y luego escribo inmediatamente a la tarde, ¿está mal?

Upvote 0
[QUOTE = "JoleneBrody, publicación: 1024245, miembro: 1229"]
Sería cauteloso de enviar un bot pm a todos los que entren en su habitación. Podría ahuyentar a mucha gente
[/CITAR]
Hola señorita, disculpe mi pregunta, soy nuevo en esto, pero ¿es malo saludar de inmediato al cliente a las pm cuando entra en su habitación? Siempre saludo verbalmente y luego escribo inmediatamente a la tarde, ¿está mal?
Please translate to English for postings here at ACF.

Reactions: kitty_deisy
Upvote 0
This.

Depending on how you want to run your room, I think personal greetings are best. Save the PM for those regulars who you really interact with. Not only might you chase people away because you PM them. But, IMO, if I get an impersonal greeing, it shows model may not care much. Especially if it is a room with not many people in it.

Also, you may open yourself up to PM hell as many might want to respond to it instead of in the room.
I want to have a personalized pm for about 5-10 customers, sometimes during my show I didn't see them come in and Ioose the chance of getting to talk with them personally, the rest of the talk I'll type myself but just the greeting in their pm to avoid them being overlooked

Upvote 0
Thank you for your advice, I just want personalized pm for about 5-10 clients that I'm familiar with, sometime during my show and when they come in I didn't see them

Upvote 0

Hello Miss, excuse my question, I am new to this, but is it bad to immediately greet the client at pm when he enters his room? I always greet verbally and then write immediately in the afternoon, is it wrong?

Upvote 0
Hello Miss, excuse my question, I am new to this, but is it bad to immediately greet the client at pm when he enters his room?
A lot of members are put off by this behavior. Not all members but a lot.

Upvote 0
If you can't find such a bot I can write one for you. If done correctly I think your regulars might like it. I recently modified a tip menu/notifier bot for some models that do femdom and the bot generates random greetings and insults. Their members love it and the first thing many do is comment on the insult they received when entering the room Since each greeting is different (or at least the greetings don't repeat frequently) it has a much more personal touch than the same rote greeting every time a member enters the room.

Also, bots on CB can not send real PM's, they can only send "Notices" that can only be seen by one or more specific users, but the messages appears in the regular chat room window and don't open a separate "PM" tab. I find Notification bots like this far less annoying than actual PM's from a model that I feel obligated to respond to.

However, re-reading your messages maybe what you want is a bot that notifies YOU when certain members enter your room? This way you won't fail to notice when these members enter and you can engage them as appropriate.

Reactions: Candilicious
Upvote 0
Yes, right, I did not precise but opening a PM is just not possible from a bot.
Btw, my "dod notifier" notify you (and you only) when these specific VIPs guests enter your room
even if you are not tuned to see everybody entering.

It greats them (and them only). Each one has it's own greeting message.

Upvote 0
This is actually quite close to something I had wished for on cb for a while. The ability to specify users that can pm me. Like a friend list. But I think cb wants that these users either pay monthly to become a premium member for pm privileges or join the fan club of the model.

Upvote 0
This is actually quite close to something I had wished for on cb for a while. The ability to specify users that can pm me. Like a friend list. But I think cb wants that these users either pay monthly to become a premium member for pm privileges or join the fan club of the model.
The funniest thing about these PM privileges is that many models don't give a flying fuck about it.
I personally have set my own price for PM and I would never respond to someone who texted me first, just because he's a premium member.
So this perk is pretty much useless and I wouldn't recommend cb users to pay for the premium membership only for PM purposes.

Upvote 0
The funniest thing about these PM privileges is that many models don't give a flying fuck about it.
I personally have set my own price for PM and I would never respond to someone who texted me first, just because he's a premium member.
So this perk is pretty much useless and I wouldn't recommend cb users to pay for the premium membership only for PM purposes.

I agree mostly. I have to admit though that I've responded to pms from premium members. Depends on the pm. "Watch me cum for you BB" gets ignored of course.

Upvote 0
I agree mostly. I have to admit though that I've responded to pms from premium members. Depends on the pm. "Watch me cum for you BB" gets ignored of course.
No harm in responding if it works for you. You're the only one boss in your room.

Though, I stand by position that my rules apply to everyone in my room, and I honestly don't care if member who PMs me is a premium one or a newbie. Non-grey users are equal in my room. And they all should pay if they want to communicate with me one-on-one.
It doesn't apply to very few favorite ones, I usually send a PM to them on my own and for free.

But some of premiums seem to expect a reply from me only because they are premiums. Well, dear, news flash: I don't have to.

Upvote 0
No harm in responding if it works for you. You're the only one boss in your room.

Though, I stand by position that my rules apply to everyone in my room, and I honestly don't care if member who PMs me is a premium one or a newbie. Non-grey users are equal in my room. And they all should pay if they want to communicate with me one-on-one.
It doesn't apply to very few favorite ones, I usually send a PM to them on my own and for free.

But some of premiums seem to expect a reply from me only because they are premiums. Well, dear, news flash: I don't have to.

As a member, this is generaly how I view things as well. Usually, I tip for PM/friend add (if she offers it) once a model and I get to know each other a little better from chat in room. Other times, she's already added me due to whatever her reasoning is. Most times, when I enter a room, I tip with a "hello" tip note. I usually try to avoid PM'ing a model as I know she's busy with her room &/or others. When we are PM'ing, if there's slow response, that's perfectly fine as i know it's for the same reason. If there's some level of urgency to a PM, I'll usually send a tipnote asking her to check my PM. However, those times are exceptionally rare.

Reactions: Beawaresweety
Upvote 0
You can explain the premium that hey can open PM to other friends viewers, they receive it better than being rejected by the model.
Then I think it's OK when a regular for months can PM , knowing when it's the moment and staying discrete in the room : )

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.