AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is there a way to tip fellow camgirls on mfc?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3Dnikki

Banhammered
Feb 17, 2020
How can I tip other models? On mfc? I have always wanted to tip just every now and then someone random. I don't want to watch either for any sexual pleasure. I'm not attracted to girls. But the thing is like I watch some people to see what to do with the whiteboard etc. Ideas it would be nice just to give back. Is there a way to tip every now and then?

I believe most MFC models will use a regular member account. There are many models who do not like other models in their room because they think they are poaching or distracting members.

I believe most MFC models will use a regular member account. There are many models who do not like other models in their room because they think they are poaching or distracting members.
nah I wouldn't say anything about being a model just like tip and go mentality when I'm a guest I usually don't care to talk I care about the set up of the room etc.... Also what she is doing things like that.

There's no capability to tip from your model account, which is why some of us have a "perv account" we use for tipping.

Reactions: AudriTwo and DoD404
Create a premium account and purchase tokens.

You might need to send an email to model support letting them know you made a premium so they don't limit your purchase ability. Your 2nd account will automatically get flagged since it'll share an IP address with your model account.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.