AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there some records of chaturbate 10 years with CB streams?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we miss it? i thought it was in 4 more hours, 7pm PST
Aw, stupid timezones -_- Why do americans can't use GMT as normal people ^^. I have no idea what is PST EST....

I meant those streams (screenshot). i have no ideas if they are finished or not as there is no date, only time.

Attachments

• Screen.png
    Screen.png
    382.4 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0
I was markedly disappointed with the CB 10-year awards. I've been watching for most of that time, and even though I can appreciate the vast numbers of models who have come and gone, I was still quite surprised that I'd ever even heard of SO few of those who were nominated. It didn't seem mathematically likely that such a set of nominees could have fairly represented the group I've seen since I first watched CB, particularly as there are surely far more models than ever before in 2021, and it is surely a number which dwarfs whatever was there in 2012.

Luckily MY disappointment doesn't matter too much to anyone at all.

Upvote 0
For those who want to watch it:

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
I was markedly disappointed with the CB 10-year awards. I've been watching for most of that time, and even though I can appreciate the vast numbers of models who have come and gone, I was still quite surprised that I'd ever even heard of SO few of those who were nominated. It didn't seem mathematically likely that such a set of nominees could have fairly represented the group I've seen since I first watched CB, particularly as there are surely far more models than ever before in 2021, and it is surely a number which dwarfs whatever was there in 2012.

Luckily MY disappointment doesn't matter too much to anyone at all.
Cb got to manny models , is imposible for us models who are on the site every day to know each other but for guys .. I know like half of the models from awards for years , they been long time on chaturbate ,so they been there, u didnt had eyes for everyone :p

Upvote 0
I know this is nothing really to do with what was asked, but has anyone looked back at Chaturbate over the years using a web archive site, such as the Way Back Machine?
It has snapshots all the way back to May 2011 (195,000 snapshots total), and then plenty through every year

It's interesting to see how it has changed, although not much, at the same time it kind of has.
I mean, the very first years it has this at the top of the thumbnails on the main page:
"100% FREE Live Cams - No Private Shows, No Credit Cards, No Bullshit
Browse online cams from REAL PEOPLE like you! Broadcast your own cam if you want to flaunt what you've got."

2014 it has #tags on the right side above the side ads, i guess they changed that mostly because it was pushing the ads down, but i have to admit i do prefer them how they are now.
I joined in 2016 and I forgot about their "Tube (BETA)" which they tried, glad they removed it though lol

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I know this is nothing really to do with what was asked, but has anyone looked back at Chaturbate over the years using a web archive site, such as the Way Back Machine?
It has snapshots all the way back to May 2011 (195,000 snapshots total), and then plenty through every year

It's interesting to see how it has changed, although not much, at the same time it kind of has.
I mean, the very first years it has this at the top of the thumbnails on the main page:
Browse online cams from REAL PEOPLE like you! Broadcast your own cam if you want to flaunt what you've got."

2014 it has #tags on the right side above the side ads, i guess they changed that mostly because it was pushing the ads down, but i have to admit i do prefer them how they are now.
I joined in 2016 and I forgot about their "Tube (BETA)" which they tried, glad they removed it though lol
yess, like this chaturbate started. girls been there chatting with guys (greys :cat: ) making friends, you could see a lot of dressed girls that time :) then chaturbate did a test room asking guys if they would like to tip models and lots of guys said yes. Tipping option was added and all the models who been nice with their room and created a comunity was getting lots of tips , thats why i keep saying every tipper was a grey on cb and they all deserve atention if they are nice , sooner or later a big part of them will decide to make the step and buy toks, but is all about the models attitude front of them .

Upvote 0
yess, like this chaturbate started. girls been there chatting with guys (greys :cat: ) making friends, you could see a lot of dressed girls that time :) then chaturbate did a test room asking guys if they would like to tip models and lots of guys said yes. Tipping option was added and all the models who been nice with their room and created a comunity was getting lots of tips , thats why i keep saying every tipper was a grey on cb and they all deserve atention if they are nice , sooner or later a big part of them will decide to make the step and buy toks, but is all about the models attitude front of them .

Absolutely true. I remember the model that inspired me to switch from being a grey to a tipper, and I’m sure many other members remember theirs, too.

You don’t necessarily even have to interact with the greys (mine did not) for them to notice and enjoy the good vibe in your room and decide to become a paying part of it.

Upvote 0
Cb got to manny models , is imposible for us models who are on the site every day to know each other but for guys .. I know like half of the models from awards for years , they been long time on chaturbate ,so they been there, u didnt had eyes for everyone :p

Wow, I'm just glad to hear of someone who feels they know OF "like half the models from (the) awards (show)". It doesn't have to be ME who knows OF them... just that somebody does... boosts my confidence about the raw numbers of people involved.

And speaking of guys... y'know... the most useful 'skill' I have for watching Chaturbate... is that developed by small children when they first play the card game of "go fish".

(it is SO important to be able to remember approximately which model is where, when one has SO many 'tabs' open to Chaturbate)

*I know you thought I was going to mention the second-most useful 'skill'...

Upvote 0
For those who want to watch it:

Cheers,
Cexmental

Wow, I'm just glad to hear of someone who feels they know OF "like half the models from (the) awards (show)". It doesn't have to be ME who knows OF them... just that somebody does... boosts my confidence about the raw numbers of people involved.

And speaking of guys... y'know... the most useful 'skill' I have for watching Chaturbate... is that developed by small children when they first play the card game of "go fish".

(it is SO important to be able to remember approximately which model is where, when one has SO many 'tabs' open to Chaturbate)

*I know you thought I was going to mention the second-most useful 'skill'...
seriosly... at least in female category and OG chaturbator of decade , tites, they are all long time on cb and very famous, but all !

Upvote 0
Not sure if I'm dumb but here goes... what is OG chaturbator? I saw it before in voting but had no idea what it is

Upvote 0
Not sure if I'm dumb but here goes... what is OG chaturbator? I saw it before in voting but had no idea what it is

OG is a general slang term for an original. So in this case, original Chaturbator (someone who was on CB at, or very near, the beginning).

It literally stands for “original gangster” but has since evolved to include anyone or anything that was part of the beginning of something.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.