AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there something weird happening with MFC Share?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2021
On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 3:36 PM labiavortex <cuckgodardraids@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I purchased some videos of a models MFC Share page, but her page is no longer attached to her account.

mfcusername: labiavortex (confirmed)
email: cuckgodardraids@gmail.com (confirmed)

-------- Technical Report --------
Flash version:
REMOTE_ADDR: 0066600
HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win66; x66) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.6360.126 Safari/537.36
aff: 1-15-c
conn_mode:
region: EU
timestamp: 2021-06-20 12:36:61

MyFreeCams Member Support <members@myfreecamsmail.com>
6:06 AM (5 hours ago)
to me

Unfortunately, we are unable to issue credits or refunds for MFC Share content. Please be aware that models may remove MFC Share content at their discretion.

Thanks,
MS

MyFreeCams.com Member Support
Email us at: Members@MyFreeCamsMail.com
00% of all questions and problems are answered here: https://wiki.myfreecams.com/

cuck raids <cuckgodardraids@gmail.com>
6:55 AM (6 hours ago)
to MyFreeCams

I contacted the model on her whatsapp and she said that MFC have deleted her share page, not herself. And when she asked to have it restored you would not reply to her. I'm not asking for a refund, the model wants to give me the content, it's MFC that is not allowing it.

MyFreeCams Member Support
6:20 AM (3 hours ago)
to me

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

Please note, we would be unable to give information about a model's account.

Thanks,
BJ

MyFreeCams.com Member Support
Email us at: Members@MyFreeCamsMail.com
00% of all questions and problems are answered here: https://wiki.myfreecams.com/

cuck raids <cuckgodardraids@gmail.com>
6:51 AM (2 hours ago)
to MyFreeCams

I appreciate that, but surely you can appreciate my point? At least either me or her deserve an explanation? I have paid many tokens for content and neither the model or MFC can give me a reason as to why I cannot get it.

We have a couple other threads right now of models losing access to their accounts, so I'm thinking maybe MFC is going on a ban spree lately. Not sure what for, if it's for models in regions that are not allowed, or if they're cracking down on certain content being shown, etc.

So, just guessing that your model friend was banned.

Reactions: plutoprincess69
Upvote 0
Last Friday I tried to post a new video for sale on MFC Share, but when I clicked the 'Upload' button the page went blank on me. It was really weird. But the next day it was back to normal, and I was able to post it.

Reactions: plutoprincess69
Upvote 0
Last Friday I tried to post a new video for sale on MFC Share, but when I clicked the 'Upload' button the page went blank on me. It was really weird. But the next day it was back to normal, and I was able to post it.
this happened to me as well, i assumed it was for updates & things like that

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.