AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issue on CB yesterday

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2023
Chaturbate Username
MarkCumsAlot7
CB has been very good resolving my ban issues in the past but thought I'd try this avenue to speed up the process maybe?

I had the classic "someone accidently walking into my room last night while I was broadcasting". It was unintentional, they were fully clothed and I stopped the stream as quickly as possible. Seconds later.

The incident was flagged as having an unauthorized person streaming. Ban etc.

Could @punker barbie check this for me.

After years, I finally have the time to give it my best try and I've been having good token success. Hence the urgency lol.

Thank you and kind regards.

Last edited:
CB has been very good resolving my ban issues in the past but thought I'd try this avenue to speed up the process maybe?

I had the classic "someone accidently walking into my room last night while I was broadcasting". It was unintentional, they were fully clothed and I stopped the stream as quickly as possible. Seconds later.

The incident was flagged as having an unauthorized person streaming. Ban etc.

Could @punker barbie check this for me.

After years, I finally have the time to give it my best try and I've been having good token success. Hence the urgency lol.

Thank you and kind regards.
Got a reply back from CB. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.