AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It is my birthday

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday! :character-beavisbutthead:

:happy-cheerleaderkid: :eek:ccasion4: :happy-cheerleaderkid:

Have a happy one!

(sing it) Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday SXYCHERRYPIE, Happy Birthday to you. ..... and many more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Reactions: sxycherrypie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
The big 21 is AWESOME! Now you should go have a bunch of drink and forget your birthday so you can do it all over tomorrow night :lol:

I honestly thought this was going to be a thread about all the members that come into models rooms and tell them it's their birthday. Like they even KNOW the person. 9 times out of 10 it's some random person thats never been in the models room before. BIG DEAL people are born every day. LOL ok sorry I totally suck. :woops:

Happy birthday! I'm jealous, I still have to wait another year and 4 months. :mrgreen:

Just Me said:
blackxrose said:
Happy birthday! I'm jealous, I still have to wait another year and 4 months. :mrgreen:

:think: How does that work? (sorry couldn't resist) :lol:
I turn 20 in 4 months, that's how :p

Reactions: Just Me
Thank you guys for all the happy birthdays and for the awesome music I wanted to strip dance to it but I was too damn drunk to go on cam tonight lol.I had a blast though my Hubby threw me an awesome birthday party and he made me think I was gonna do manual labor and get stung trying to remove a wasps nest lol. Got drunk the first 2 beers damn Smirnoff (Russian bitch beer that has vodka in it) lol.Got birthday kisses for the wasps lol they were around us because they smelt the booze and landed 1 by on on my mouth lol.Didn't get stung at all untill I put my leg down on the chair thinking it was a fly it would fly away well that so called fly stung my bum lol.By & pm I passed out on the couch lol got woken up to go home got drunken birthday sex weeeeeee! And he wanted to take me out for my free drinks and I was all giggly and shit and could barely walk lol.Yea my hubby and his firends mom and step dad were awesome put up the 21 numbers on thier garage big ass 2 1 ballons and happy b day allover the place some more balloons red velvet cake with cream cheese icing yummy and chocolate icecream mmmmm my favorite plus pizza!!

I had an embarrassing moment too apparently there was underwear in my clean shorts and I didn't notic so I was walking around with it hangin out looking like it was a pocket lol my hubby pulled it and it was my underwear haha I blushed so bad but the hubby blushed more lol and oh shit I forgot it at thier place LOL.

blackxrose said:
Just Me said:
blackxrose said:

:think: How does that work? (sorry couldn't resist) :lol:
I turn 20 in 4 months, that's how :p

I feel stupid now :oops: I was thinking how could you have to wait a year and 4 months for your birthday. I see it is for the 21st birthday now :woops: Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.