AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Its Always Sunny

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I occassionally watch this. It's hit or miss with me. Sometimes I think it's hilarious and love it and other days I find it really annoying.

It's been one of my favorite shows since it first began, I'm sure I have talked people to death about it but also have gotten many people into this show just the same. It's such a beautiful thing to watch these already horrible people steadily get worse.

I love this show so much. I have the hugest crush on Charlie! He's so cute and little and I want to keep him! My favorite scene is when him and Mac work at the office doing the mail, and Charlie freaks out and starts smoking and thinks there is a huge conspiracy lol.

Reactions: RainbowBryte
The way you posted this thread made me think...It's Always Sunny, in ___________. Would make a cool franchise then again I hate half assed versions of good shows. I imagine the British would make an excellent spin off, It Always Rains Loads In Liverpool!

SweepTheLeg said:
What's better than a fan of my favorite tv shows? A fan with talent.

That is awesome!!! :D That's my favorite episode. :dance:

*scampers in giggling* I come bearing gifts of glorious hilarity! You're welcome ;)

Reactions: AmberCutie
Season has been hilarious so far. Charlie blurting out beak when wanting to order chicken might be my favorite moment. Dennis has become my favorite character over the years, dude is hysterical.

I've been binge watching and on season 5 right now.

Danny Devito manages to make me laugh so hard I pee a little.....lol

that short man is pure comedy.

I haven't really had time to sit down and watch tv much, but I have to say that Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia is a good and funny show. Charlie is the Man. Do have to enjoy his randomness and brilliant ideas lol.

Reactions: RubyDimples
I haven't really had time to sit down and watch tv much, but I have to say that Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia is a good and funny show. Charlie is the Man. Do have to enjoy his randomness and brilliant ideas lol.
He has a certain creativity that goes unmatched with the other characters. Always elaborate and creative ideas! :p

Reactions: Aznsniper305
Status
Not open for further replies.