AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

its urdropdeadgorgeousts got banned wednesday september 27 ,

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2023
hi ms , @punker barbie

please help me get my account back , i did got banned last september 27, tried emailing them 3 times already
first one was wednesday then no respond after almost 3 days i tried again but still no respond then i tried again but still no respond or ticket

the only reason i could think of is because my tipper who bought my whatsapp on my bio who ask me to moan on whatsapp because i dont open my audio
im scared to get banned i heard some models do get banned because of back ground sound of some people special kids...

i sincerly i apologize for that and it wont happen again, please help me get this resolved and get my account back
im very new to the website , it was only second day of me broadcasting then i get banned ...

looking forward to your help as soon as possible so i can come back working and earning tokens again

thanks in advance my username is urdropdeadgorgeousts ....

Reactions: bellalovesherfellas
hi ms , @punker barbie

please help me get my account back , i did got banned last september 27, tried emailing them 3 times already
first one was wednesday then no respond after almost 3 days i tried again but still no respond then i tried again but still no respond or ticket

the only reason i could think of is because my tipper who bought my whatsapp on my bio who ask me to moan on whatsapp because i dont open my audio
im scared to get banned i heard some models do get banned because of back ground sound of some people special kids...

i sincerly i apologize for that and it wont happen again, please help me get this resolved and get my account back
im very new to the website , it was only second day of me broadcasting then i get banned ...

looking forward to your help as soon as possible so i can come back working

hi ms , @punker barbie

looking forward to your help as soon as possible so i can come back working and earning tokens again

thanks in advance my username is urdropdeadgorgeousts ....

@punker barbie

Hope you'll be able to help my sister resolve this issue, it's been almost 1 week of her not broadcasting she wants to go back working on there..

And I thank you for helping my issue resolve, your really helpful for models who has problem on chaturbate

Me and my sister is looking for your to your respond

Thank you very much @punker barbie

Upvote 0
@punker barbie hi I am still waiting for your assistance so that my account issue could be resolved...

Please it's really been a week and I have almost 1,900 tokens on there... I wanna come back working so I hope that I'll really hear something from you very soon ..

Because i didn't really get any respond since I emailed the Chaturbate support
Again this my username name is urdropdeadgorgeousts

Thank you again

Upvote 0
Did it what they said please help me lift of being banned permanently ..

I'm really new to chaturbate I really wanted to work ..
That is the final answer, I'm afraid. You'll need to research other sites that are similar if you want to continue in the industry.

Upvote 1
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.