AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Januhairy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2010
To make up for not taking part in Novembeard, I have made the conscious to take part in Januhairy and fore go shaving for the month, which has 1 more day in the month so its that much more impressive.

3 days in and its already going to be an interesting month seeing as I usually shave like twice a day. pictures to be expected.

Ooh can I steal your word Januhairy please please pleaseeeee.
I'm growing a bush so I'm super hairy now too haha. :D I have a yetti flange.

Hahaha JanuScary lol! I've never had a big bush in the whole time I've been teasing online, and coz it's about to hit 7 years for me in Feb, I thought it's about time I had one haha.
Thankiesss for letting me steal it, YAY. :D

I survived like... almost a week of No-shave November and couldn't handle it. Crazy, right? I was inadvertently participating in this one because I was of work till about oh.... 10 minutes ago but I feel so much more HUMAN now. :p

my beard goes nuts after 3 days of not shaving. I cant do it, I have to keep it trimmed.

Jebbaz said:
SweepTheLeg said:
I read that so fast Jebbaz that I thought you said you had a beard on your nuts.
Manliest nuts of all.

Now I wanna see a pair of balls with a giant, well groomed beard. :shock:

Frankie said:
Jebbaz said:
SweepTheLeg said:
I read that so fast Jebbaz that I thought you said you had a beard on your nuts.
Manliest nuts of all.

Now I wanna see a pair of balls with a giant, well groomed beard. :shock:
Or balls with a goatee? :eusa-think:

Nuts to that action, I've had a beard for my entire tenure as an Amberfag. A BEARD AS RED AS THE FIRES OF HADES.

JennieBunnyUK said:

Nuts with a goatee is simply the evil twin of shaven nuts. Or am I the only one watched old school star trek?

SweepTheLeg said:
JennieBunnyUK said:

Nuts with a goatee is simply the evil twin of shaven nuts. Or am I the only one watched old school star trek?

NO FAIR!

*is a wannabe trekkie x.x*

I will participate in this one since in November I had to go clean shaven for a the family photo, I was so close to having a fear the beard like status.

Here is pic of what I mean by fear the beard
o-brian-wilson-s-beard-fear-the-beard-photos.jpg

To be honest that is who I was thinking of for this whole beard growing fest. Even considered dying it obscenely black, and raging...right now.

soyelsancho87 said:
I will participate in this one since in November I had to go clean shaven for a the family photo, I was so close to having a fear the beard like status.

Here is pic of what I mean by fear the beard
o-brian-wilson-s-beard-fear-the-beard-photos.jpg

PHWOARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Moar beard pictures (And for the wownerds out there, yes that is a Rogue class tshirt- represent. oh and yeah Im horribad on taking pictures of myselfs)

img0277du.jpg

img0274cw.jpg

I won't let Sweeptheleg get all the glory for showing his beard growing skills

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

I just hate that everything grows slow and in patches

Status
Not open for further replies.