AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

July MFC Contest

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of those girls appear to have ranked very highly in any of the previous Miss MFC competitions. I'm sure the raffle will bring in more tokens, but since those tokens are going to be roughly evenly distributed among all the models, I doubt it's going to do that much good for any one of them. Unless some rich guy really has a boner for one of the girls. You never know.

Attachments

• 1277431764370.jpg
    1277431764370.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 485
A weekend with 20 Romanian cam whores who've I've never heard of and never watched..... yeah, don't care.

I'm guessing thats why the link takes you to a broken page now. :) Besides, they should have realized that so many girls are giving away dates and raffles for meet ups that this would fail. And by so many girls I mean so many more qualified, friendly, English speaking girls.

Mikeythegeek said:
Just bumping this up to say that there are multiple reports saying that MFC shut this contest down. Lot of people saying that it didn't seem legit.
Wait, people complained, and MFC took action?

WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.