AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Jumpong through hoops to open a PAXUM account. They just keep coming up with things to stop the process. Did you have verify sources of wealth?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2022
First my License and facial recognition failed verification several times. Then they asked for an address verification, which was denied several times.
The other day they emailed me wanted to know my source of wealth. (Which to me source of income sounds better to say) I replied with my sources and now they want me to verify them and even implying they want proof of income that won't even be deposited into paxum....

I just started camming on Stripchat & chaturbate. How do I verify that I'm a web cam model to satsify paxum's strict verification qualifications?

I just started camming on Stripchat & chaturbate. How do I verify that I'm a web cam model to satsify paxum's strict verification qualifications?

I use paxum for years and i still had to do this this year. So printscreen your chaturbate stats page and on stripchat you can ask an invoice and send them to paxum.

I use paxum for years and i still had to do this this year. So printscreen your chaturbate stats page and on stripchat you can ask an invoice and send them to paxum.
I didnt know this was a thing (I dont log into my paxum often, just use the app) but sure enough it needed to be done, so thank you.

I didnt have to provide any proofs just selected affiliate earnings and live webcam from the drop downs and type in the name of the sites I work with.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
I didnt know this was a thing (I dont log into my paxum often, just use the app) but sure enough it needed to be done, so thank you.

I didnt have to provide any proofs just selected affiliate earnings and live webcam from the drop downs and type in the name of the sites I work with.
Yes i did this too , and then they asked further for the source of income with invoice proofs , so i printscreen all my sites and sent to them and i had no probem futher. They have been really fast in the process and transparent. Some of the sites you cant get invoice and i explained them this and sent them printscreen, and went all smooth

Reactions: KingMarti
Status
Not open for further replies.