AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just got scammed $40 by a mfc model :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
. Out of all the things mfc likes to change and update, they still have just as many problems with lagging etc than 5 years ago when I started. Quality might be a little better, maybe, but not much.

Yeah its 320x240 resolution, which is like ipod nano quality lol,

though a model friend did say MFC updated/changed it so there is like a new HD option. I definitely noticed it with her stream.

If a forum mod wants to lock this thread or delete it after a few days, feel free to.
This was just a quick heads-up / vent post.
Thanks all who replied o/

HA ! looks like the old collect n ban scam still lives. I really wish MFC would ban these gals faster as long as they have the evidence. The dishonesty of the few affect the many as a whole.

Reactions: Mila_
This is why I spend way too much but stay loyal to the few models I've known for a long time. It's fun to discover new girls and sometimes they do charge less but I like my well trusted brands.

Reactions: weirdbr and SoTxBob
Status
Not open for further replies.