AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Keeping your Onlyfans

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys,

Ive been running Onlyfans now for some months and its going fairly well, but I've noticed that probably 50% of my subscribers do not have the rebill ON.

Any ideas on how to get your subscribers to re-subscribe?

Keeping good content is a given, but apart from offering a discount, do you find that sending them a private message to each subscriber that has expired has worked out for you?

Would love to share some ideas, cheers!

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I think the hardest part about a subscription service is watching the churn increase over time as your overall base grows. I think I'm riding around a 60% rebill count now, but back when I had a lot smaller total fan count it was much higher.

Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 10.56.45 AM.png

I try to post every day, vary the type of content that's posted, and if I have new exclusive stuff coming out in the next week or two, remind them that new goodies are coming.

Just like PMing people on a cam site, every user will react differently to it. It drives some away while it makes some feel more welcomed. Totally depends on your general user base, and then hit or miss depending on the individual. So there's no clear cut answer to that.

Thanks Amber for your input. This is still my 3rd month and I have 140fans, of which half have rebill, so Im happy im not so far off percentage wise.

How often would you PM all your users if I can ask for some advice?

I feel that when camming is not so busy (lets say its slow on CB for a week) then my fan count goes lower, as most of my new users would get to know my page, mainly from my stream.

How often would you PM all your users if I can ask for some advice?
I only send mass PMs once in a while with a really cheap video for sale. Outside of that, I don't PM them at all.

I feel that when camming is not so busy (lets say its slow on CB for a week) then my fan count goes lower, as most of my new users would get to know my page, mainly from my stream.
I've definitely seen less new fans when I stream fewer hours. I cut my cam hours in half just over a month ago, and my overall new signups are down. Nights that I do get on cam, I always get a handful of new subscribers saying they signed up because I talked about it/advertised it in my live stream.

As a member, I follow four accounts. One free, two annual and one monthly. I keep the paid ones turned off by default, so that if something happens I don't have to worry about endless billing until my card maxes out or card is turned off. When they are due for renewal, I enable the day before and turn off as soon as it goes through. OF does send notice that they are due for renewal. But, I also have them setup in my electronic registry to show a few days before they are billed as a reminder.

If by some chance I want to follow someone new, and they don't have a free account, I will sign up for one month but not auto renew. This way if I wind up not liking them or their content, I just let it expire and move on. This is one of my biggest gripes about OnlyFans is that there really is no way to see a preview of a paid account except for the banner pic and perhaps some text. I wish there was a way for paid accounts to have a few preview pics so a person could have a better idea on if they like the content or not. It also allows models to not have to manage two accounts in hopes of drawing paid memberships.

As a member, I follow four accounts. One free, two annual and one monthly. I keep the paid ones turned off by default, so that if something happens I don't have to worry about endless billing until my card maxes out or card is turned off. When they are due for renewal, I enable the day before and turn off as soon as it goes through. OF does send notice that they are due for renewal. But, I also have them setup in my electronic registry to show a few days before they are billed as a reminder.

If by some chance I want to follow someone new, and they don't have a free account, I will sign up for one month but not auto renew. This way if I wind up not liking them or their content, I just let it expire and move on. This is one of my biggest gripes about OnlyFans is that there really is no way to see a preview of a paid account except for the banner pic and perhaps some text. I wish there was a way for paid accounts to have a few preview pics so a person could have a better idea on if they like the content or not. It also allows models to not have to manage two accounts in hopes of drawing paid memberships.

So from what I've understood (mainly bc so far I havent followed any paid account), even if you have the rebill OFF, Onlyfans will send you an email that your account will expire soon?

I totally agree on the fact that some people might not dive into a paid account without having a grip on what they really are going to pay for

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
So from what I've understood (mainly bc so far I havent followed any paid account), even if you have the rebill OFF, Onlyfans will send you an email that your account will expire soon?

I totally agree on the fact that some people might not dive into a paid account without having a grip on what they really are going to pay for

Correct, they send a reminder email the day before with a subject of Your subscription to ModelXXX will expire tomorrow.

The body of the message looks like this:

Attachments

• OF_Renew_sample.png
    OF_Renew_sample.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.