AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

KPOP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaska

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 23, 2014
I did a search and nothing came up but if there is already a thread, i'm sorry

So I can't be the only one that listens to kpop and is somewhat obsessed with it. Idk what it is, it's just so darn catchy and 99% of the MVs are fucking insane.
Also both the men and ladies are literally stunning
take for example my two bias

Lee Hyori
anovh4.jpg

and

T.O.P/Choi Seung-hyun
2ag17wy.jpg

Anyway my favourite KPOP groups are
My favourite bands are
BIGBANG
Block B
f (x)
VIXX
2NE1
SHINee and
NU'EST

I also love lots of other types of music mainly pop punk and indie rock but kpop kinda holds a special place in my heart.

KPOP!!! Ah, I love it so much! Here's a sampling of some of my favorite bands/artists/songs:

Shampoo - After School

Go Away - 2NE1

Roly Poly - T-ARA (skip to 4:25 for the dance)

I Don't Need A Man - Miss A

Run Devil Run - Girl's Generation

Lucifer - SHINee

Obsession - Boyfriend

Heaven - Aimee

I could go on all day, haha. :dance:

I came here thinking I wouldn't find a K-Pop thread and here it is!! :dance: Awesome to know i'm not the only K-Popper here. I've been into it since 2006 lol almost ten years of constant fanatism and craze.

But since 2012 I've kind of been in a lull towards it because I just can't keep up with the new groups. There's far too many debuting every year and they're rarely on the same level as the older groups.

My favorites are DBSK pre-split (I sided with JYJ after the split), SHINee, Super Junior, Wonder Girls, 2NE1, VIXX, 4Minute, T-Ara, B1A4... and I think that's it.

I've been listening to SuJu's last album almost non-stop whenever I'm not working or sleeping. I'm so glad they finally released an album as good as Sorry Sorry (and arguably Bonamana). I missed those mofos so much ><

Glad to see the SHINee and VIXX love here ^^ If you guys happen to use LJ, let's exchange usernames (via PM ofc)! I'd love to friend some fellow camgirls who are also K-poppers there ^^

Oh and I wanted to mention, what a terrible tragedy it was that happened with Ladies Code... I am still a little bit in shock, especially from RiSe's death. I had been rooting so much for her recovery. Ah, I made myself sad again.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Jillybean said:
My ultimate getting ready in the morning song:

It's just so.... impossible to resist dancing to!

I can't see it bc I'm at work... what song is it?

Jillybean said:
Miss A - Breathe
Oh! A lot of people say they work out to this song haha Tbh I'm not a Miss A fan and I can barely remember what the song's like... :woops:

Finally getting to reply (my phone hates this thread lol)

I am a huge kpop fan and have been since about 2010.
Seriously love me some BAP (mmm Himchan) and Big Bang, though I also really like Double A, SHINee, Eric Nam, Ukiss, EXO and SJ (though I like their M groups best) basically any upbeat guy groups. The only girl groups I really like are 2ne1 and SPICA.

AllieYess said:
But since 2012 I've kind of been in a lull towards it because I just can't keep up with the new groups. There's far too many debuting every year and they're rarely on the same level as the older groups.

:lol: This pretty much sums up every generation of music in all styles. Music in my day was just so much better than the stuff they're putting out now.

Reactions: Sevrin
Yaaaay! Other cam girls that like kpop ;u; My room is filled with kpop posters so I feel so awkward on cam sometimes because you can see some of them! But I used to be dangerously obsessed with it from like 09-13 but now I don't listen to it that much :c

Reactions: Lovelyhills
I'm obsessed with this song. The video is super cute (and interactive!!) too.

Reactions: Swizzles
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES! OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGOGMG!

OMG! I didn't think I should start a thread (or that there would be one) because I wasn't sure how many Koreans (I'm half) are here (or just Kpop fans)!

My entire life is Kpop... my workouts, chores, alarm clock, Twitter and even cam room ^_^!

I've been enjoying this because of the catchy song, cute dance and amazing lyrics/message!

And... can you believe these are ROOKIES?! The dance! OMG!

Just... have some more!

.... Don't even get me started..... AHHHHH!!!!!

Reactions: DrWangFei
Instead of clogging up the thread with everything that's been stuck in my head lately, I'm just going to link my kpop playlist.

Omg yes so many new vids!
Thank yoooou haha I've been listening to BIGBANG too much lately...

My poor boyfriend on our road trip ;) xxxx

I did a search and nothing came up but if there is already a thread, i'm sorry

So I can't be the only one that listens to kpop and is somewhat obsessed with it. Idk what it is, it's just so darn catchy and 99% of the MVs are fucking insane.
Also both the men and ladies are literally stunning
take for example my two bias

Lee Hyori
anovh4.jpg

and

T.O.P/Choi Seung-hyun
2ag17wy.jpg

Anyway my favourite KPOP groups are
My favourite bands are
BIGBANG
Block B
f (x)
VIXX
2NE1
SHINee and
NU'EST

I also love lots of other types of music mainly pop punk and indie rock but kpop kinda holds a special place in my heart.

I had to go to Korea for work a couple of years ago. I saw a video for 2NE1's "Clap Your Hands". To this day, that song pops up in my head sometimes. I have no experience with K-Pop other than that. But, it grabbed me and I still find myself singing it at random times. Don't judge me.

Reactions: Empress Mika
Status
Not open for further replies.