AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ladies, would you dump your SO if they did this to you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely! lol but I was also mangled up in foreign zip lining incident so... I fear all these things.

Reactions: Kunra9
He pushed her off a cliff?

If I made it clear I was uncomfortable with the situation and he did it just to be an asshole because he thought it was funny, absolutely I would dump him. I do not date people who feel comfortable making me feel afraid just for a joke.

On the other hand, if I wasn't actually worried about the situation I may have found it funny. I watched like 5 seconds of the video so I don't know her thoughts on the situation.

Evvie said:
He pushed her off a cliff?

If I made it clear I was uncomfortable with the situation and he did it just to be an asshole because he thought it was funny, absolutely I would dump him. I do not date people who feel comfortable making me feel afraid just for a joke.

On the other hand, if I wasn't actually worried about the situation I may have found it funny. I watched like 5 seconds of the video so I don't know her thoughts on the situation.

Pretty much the previous two minutes of the video were of her trying to psych herself up over and over. A bunch of countdowns where she didn't jump. She definitely WANTED to jump, but was just scared shitless and couldn't take the step.

Pretty much a dick move, buuuuut she is dating a guy that does this stuff all the time so I doubt she was that surprised.

I'm willing to bet a couple things happened when she got back to the top.

1. She kicked her bf in the balls.
2. She asked if she could go again.

Well, she was harnessed and ready to go so I imagine she intended to but got scared and he pushed her.

I would be really angry, but I think that I'd get over it since it was something I was going to do.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Kunra9 said:
1. She kicked her bf in the balls.
2. She asked if she could go again.
Neither. She dumped his ass before she even got back to the top.

He deserved it.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...f-cliff-dumped-breaks-up-video_n_2790756.html

The quote of her shouting the breakup is on the original vid I posted as well.

I haven't seen any follow up though where it says wether or not they ACTUALLY broke up or not.
I was looking, but had no luck

CammiStar said:
Kunra9 said:
Oh here it is. I fail at google sometimes.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/nervous-girlfriend-pushed-cliff-boyfriend-article-1.1277484

It says she got back to the top, gave him a big hug and thanked him for pushing her.

It also goes on to say that some time later they actually did break up, but apparently unrelated to the cliff push.

Eh, I personally still wouldn't care. I would never be able to trust that person again. I don't need people deciding that kind of shit for me.

That's the thing for me too! In the video he repeatedly tells her he's not going to push her, and then does.

It's like, how do you ever trust the person again??

"no seriously babe, this pepper isn't spicy. Seriously though."
*lava tongue*

Reactions: LadyLuna
I have trust issues. I also have trouble remembering that I told someone to do something if they do it and it turns out I didn't want them to. Therefore, I'd probably break up with him. Unless he has me on tape saying "push me if I back out, but don't tell me you're going to."

I am afraid of heights. I know that every time I have ever been in a situation where someone who knows about my fear of heights decided to use it to get a few laughs at me, my fear has gotten worse. In order to get over my fear of heights, what I need is someone who will challenge me to face it, but then hold my hand while I do, and hug me afterwards, and during the experience do everything in their power to make it a good experience. And I need 3 good experiences for every 1 bad experience with heights... so right now, I'm up to a good 21 experiences (give or take a few). Yeah, people are dicks.

"You have to face it to get over it!" is their excuse, while they do something to make the fear even worse...

I have always been of the opinion that no means no. He should have taken the time to get her psyched up and wanting to do it.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Rose
I wanna be able to make the final decision myself about whether or not I do it. If I make the final decision that I'm NOT gonna do this, it would suck for me to later on realize that the ONLY reason I went through with it is that someone literally pushed me (taking the decision away from me). Then I'd end up pissed at that person for taking the choice away from me, AND pissed at myself for it becoming a story of "Yeah, she chickened out, so I had to push her...hahaha." LOL. And something like that would probably fuck with me for a long time...lol. I'd rather know that I made the brave decision MYSELF to go through it. Then I could say to myself Damn, girl, you've got some balls!

When I went skydiving last year, I did it because I WANTED to, and it was my decision to make. Something like that should be my decision, so that when I do it, I can be proud of myself. Someone else pushing me out of the plane would NOT make me feel proud of myself. If anything, it'd just make me feel like a big fat pussy. *in the words of Clint Eastwood in 'Gran Torino'*

dnSPSpF.jpg

The_Brown_Fox said:
NikkiBlossom said:
:shock: You are so COOL!

Thanks!

I wanted to be cool in high school, but I was the weird, quiet girl...lol.
Us weird ones take a bit longer to mature, but when we do it's SO worth the wait ;)

Seriously though I don't think I could ever sky dive. Or base jump. Or anything that requires free-fall that isn't an amusement park ride. And anyone who'd push me to do that is a total ass and breaking up with him is going to be the LEAST of his worries once I find that motherfucker.

I would have to say this is definitely a trust issue. And, yes I would dump the SO. He obviously has a demented view of others participating in this activity with him and the OBVIOUS dangers lurking about a scorned woman. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: Nordling
secret1n said:
Here is another example of someone being pushed to do something against their will... This one almost had a tragic consequence:

:eek:

WTF?! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.