AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lagging Badly

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Maxx

Cam Model
Jun 15, 2023
Texas
MFC Username
SarahMaxx
Chaturbate Username
SarahMaxx
So it seems everytime I try and use MFC, every other bit frame I lag sao bad it takes like two to three minutes for it to catch up, then repeat. I changed my settings, nothing fixed it. Could it be a network issue at this rate? Has anyone else experienced this before?

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
In the past I've had issues on there where I'd be camming with OBS, and the OBS box would keep switching back and forth from that green light...yellow light...and red light, driving me crazy. Tonight (or last night, I should say) I got on cam on MFC around 11:20 PM EST, and didn't seem to have any lagging issues. However OBS got disconnected twice and immediately reconnected each time. That was annoying as hell. I would've been really pissed if it'd happened in the middle of a private show.

Upvote 0
I'm wondering if this is because of these dumb ass verification laws in Lousiana, Utah, and Virginia. Sites are scrambling to comply?

Upvote 0
In the past I've had issues on there where I'd be camming with OBS, and the OBS box would keep switching back and forth from that green light...yellow light...and red light, driving me crazy. Tonight (or last night, I should say) I got on cam on MFC around 11:20 PM EST, and didn't seem to have any lagging issues. However OBS got disconnected twice and immediately reconnected each time. That was annoying as hell. I would've been really pissed if it'd happened in the middle of a private show.
That is what happened last night exactly... in the middle of a private. The light went from straight green to red and crashed... it was terrible.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.