AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Late payout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
@punker barbie good day

I did a daily payout request on the 13th of December and I haven't gotten much of a reply about why my payment hasn't been sent yet I'm really depending on this payout and was wondering if u could help me find out a bit more information apart from its being processed and will be sent out soon it's already been 3 to 5 working days which is how long they say payout requests can take please I'm begging u I need this payout sent to me asap account name ladycrimson95

Just a screenshot to show that it did go through and I completed the payout as instructed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221216-145538_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221216-145538_Chrome.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 27
Upvote 0
@punker barbie please can you help me Christmas is in a few days and I would just like to know how long my payment will be processing before it finally gets sent to me please I really need this payout

Account ladycrimson95

Upvote 0
Both my and my friend's wire transfers are late too. I initiated mine on Dec 14 and they Dec 12. I'm sorry you're having the same problem. Late charges are piling up on my bills. I hope we can all be paid soon.

Reactions: Ladycrimson9
Upvote 0
Yeah it's a bit frustrating but I'm trying to keep a cool head it's probably the Christmas payout rush honestly reading through some of these posts we have it easy XD I'll just keep emailing and asking @punker barbie on here for help and update as soon as I get a response but I'm sure we're all under pressure here so just trying to stay positive and not freak out XD @Pix have u or ur friend gotten a response from support yet?

Upvote 0
I'm joining too. I even received an email that the payment was sent and I don't have the money. I'll say it like this every time I received an email with money, I had it in my pax account right away, after 11 hours I still don't have the money in my account.

Upvote 0
Has anyone gotten an update so far at all? Coz I have nothing no feedback at all no idea if this will be sorted anytime soon
Paxum replied within an hour. That no money was sent by Chaturbate. Waiting for response. I haven't received any reply or money yet. It's very annoying before Christmas.

Upvote 0
Paxum replied within an hour. That no money was sent by Chaturbate. Waiting for response. I haven't received any reply or money yet. It's very annoying before Christmas.
Yeah I'm getting absolutely no reply as well from support I'm really starting to stress here is a lot of money that I paid out

Upvote 0
Has anyone gotten an update so far at all? Coz I have nothing no feedback at all no idea if this will be sorted anytime soon
Yesterday's daily payment did not arrive. I'm expecting another new daily payment today. so I hope it arrives today. Otherwise I'm screwed.

Upvote 0
Yeah I had to pawn my laptop to pay some bills because my payout was suppose to be in already so I can't even work to try and cash out again I'm literally loosing my mind here falling apart from the stress... in a way its not fair u know we work hard for them and we can barely get any decent reply

Upvote 0
Hey guys just wanted to update everyone I got my payment like an hour ago so good news for the rest of u guys as well I hope was a long stressful road but yeah just wanted to let everyone know it was paid in this morning

Reactions: prizenka
Upvote 0
Yeah I had to pawn my laptop to pay some bills because my payout was suppose to be in already so I can't even work to try and cash out again I'm literally loosing my mind here falling apart from the stress... in a way its not fair u know we work hard for them and we can barely get any decent reply
they do not care models at alll i understood that already some time ago.. still here becouse have no other choice

Upvote 0
My friends money showed up today. My money hasn't but I did get an email from support saying that it can take up to 7 days. It's been 7 business days today so hopefully it comes through. Late charges are stacking up. I hope you all get yours today. Fingers crossed xoxo

Upvote 0
My friends money showed up today. My money hasn't but I did get an email from support saying that it can take up to 7 days. It's been 7 business days today so hopefully it comes through. Late charges are stacking up. I hope you all get yours today. Fingers crossed xoxo
Yeah mine was sent out on the 13th ur was the 15th right? So I'm sure it will just be a few days after mine and ur friends I think it might have been the Christmas rush payouts

Upvote 0
Honestly seeing all the my account has been banned post made me stop spamming cb support and just made me happy that my only issue was a late payment think I would kill myself if I had to get my account banned it's been my main source of income for like 3 years the only way I can make decent money here in SA to afford studying XD

Reactions: Pia
Upvote 0
Cashed out Dec 14 and still no money. Chaturbate did send an email saying they would check with the accounting department. I hope everyone get's their money

Upvote 0
Cashed out Dec 14 and still no money. Chaturbate did send an email saying they would check with the accounting department. I hope everyone get's their money
I cashed out on 13 December ended up getting my money on the 23 if I remember correctly

Upvote 0
Same. Cashed daily payout on the 14th, got a message from support on Friday 23rd that I'll get the money from 24hrs to 3 business days. Still nothing.

Upvote 0
18 business days already... and nothing. This is the last reply I received, I've sent two emails asking for news since then. I even emailed @ shirley@chaturbate.com
Am I the only one in this situation? Don't know what to do, this is odd for me because it never happened to me before.

Chaturbate Support <support@chaturbate.com

29/12/2022 04:19 AM

Thank you for contacting Customer Support.
We have reached out to our accounting department for an update on your payment.

We will contact you with an update as soon as we receive an update
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.