AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

law enforcement

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 18, 2024
banned on your platform. I am asking that you will reinstate my account so that i may continue to have income. I understand that my account was banned due to a complaint that i was being abused and forced to work by my boss. This was not true. In fact, the complaint was likely made when I decided to change studios where I rented time on the Computer. The owner of my Job, at that time was also the likely one to complain as she had done this also to others. As these complaints were not founded in truth, and because this was my primary source of income. I am asking you to please reinstate my account so that I may have income again. Also, to make sure that you understand that I am being honest and forthright, i have also hired an attorney to represent me to you in the letter i send here to ,Thank you and I look forward to your response, More power in your Site.

Very truly yours
yoursweet_patliciousxx

@punker barbie

Attachments

• IMG_7726.png
    IMG_7726.png
    239.8 KB · Views: 10