AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

League of Legends

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the DoTa game? If it is, then I love this game too!

Aww!!
I know it's an old topic but I didn't want to open a new thread about League of Legends so there we go...
I'm completly gone crazy for this game like almost an year ago now, I found it very enjoyable after 4 years of World of Warcraft and some free to play mmorpgs around.
Is any of you still playing?
I've one level 30 account which is super secret and will be available only for modelz (sorry boysss eheh) and one level 4 account that I recently created.

If are playing just let me know!I swear I'm not a feeder :lol:

I play regularly and if you are wondering if there is still a significant fanbase: LOL won Golden Joystick Awards, in 2010 Best Online Game of the Year and in 2011 for Best Free-to-Play title.

I tend to play a game or two each day if i can. My favorite character is sona, and I have developed a way to play her in almost any role. I can ad, ap, support, off-tank, and I am working on jungle.

Lippoe said:
Best Free-to-Play title
It is SOO free to play
i-CV2d9W4-L.jpg

lol!
Well lets say that is more free to play than any others...at least you can have most of the important things without pay anything and still having fun.
I have spent money only to buy 2 skins!And I play in ranked games with runes and stuff.

I played LoL for a few months last year and then quit...I was thinking of starting another account but not sure.

Once I get a better setup, I'm planning on doing nude streaming of LoL sometime.

I mostly play Vayne in PvP matches, though I just recently started playing PvP. I played bots more often.

Reactions: Jillybean
i've been playing this game for 2 years now , its pretty balanced compared to other DOTA's , Allthou its sad when you join a game you see notting lese but those childish flaming , LoL is know by their bad ocmmunity and low-aged kids flaming.

Sweet_Fall said:
Once I get a better setup, I'm planning on doing nude streaming of LoL sometime.

That would be incredibly entertaining.

Sweet_Fall said:
I mostly play Vayne in PvP matches, though I just recently started playing PvP. I played bots more often.

Understandable. I play about half and half. The bots can be fun if you use a couple extra computers to put afk bots on your side to put yourself at a numerical disadvantage.

Oooh oooh oooh! Pick me! I play! :hello2:
I've been playing for a year and a half or so now (Lee Sin was the new champ when I started) with my SO. I main support (:h: Sona and Taric), but can squeak by with Ashe/Sivir/Morg/Lux.
(In regards to that comment... Yah between the two of us, we've spent 3-400 dollars on LoL...)

And I would LOVE to play with some of you gals! :h: If we had a group of 5 and we were all level 30 and had runes adn such, we could even ranked. -shifty eyes-
My SO says if we made a ranked team, we could name it 'Press F for Flash'. Very clever.

PM me for my summoner. I swear I won't feed. :-D

WynterRose said:
Oooh oooh oooh! Pick me! I play! :hello2:
I've been playing for a year and a half or so now (Lee Sin was the new champ when I started) with my SO. I main support (:h: Sona and Taric), but can squeak by with Ashe/Sivir/Morg/Lux. Also... AD Sona is so silly fun. AAALLLL the power chords!
(In regards to that comic... Yah between the two of us, we've spent 3-400 dollars on LoL...)

And I would LOVE to play with some of you gals! :h: If we had a group of 5 and we were all level 30 and had runes adn such, we could even ranked. -shifty eyes-
My SO says if we made a ranked team, we could name it 'Press F for Flash'. Very clever.

PM me for my summoner. I swear I won't feed. :-D

I joined up with a IRL friend of mine.. i'm still learning lol but i have fun.. he's really good at it and sometimes i get him to do the beginner ones with me and he just WTFPWN's everything in the game..

God this game, I've been playing for a very long time. Funny part is one of my best guy friends on this game is actually the one that introduced me into even being on MFC. Small world. He's like a crazy smart chinese guy though and one of the best players I've seen lol. (Not actually asian, just ridiculous like them lol)

I play LoL waaaaay too much. If anyone wants to play with me, I'm on the North American server with my goofy ass champion name... NippsTheClown.

FUCK ME I'M ADDICTED TO THIS GAME NOW !! :-x lol. Someone in my room asked if my screen name poppy was in reference to lol and i so of course i had him explain what the game was being the video game obsessed person i am. so of course i went off cam and downloaded it first thing.

Just have to say it was pretty fun because i was playing as poppy, and another player was fighting with me as lux. it was so good because my cats name is lux. and she was chilling next to me while i played. yupp i was fully amused by that :dance:

Amberle said:
ahahah I would like to see Sona AD! :p

I played Sona AD to troll in a game once and we actually won :lol:
League of Legends is über fun. I played it a bunch pre-season 1 and during season 1.
I recently started playing it again with friends and plan to play it more regularly now.

Are there any models here with good ranked ELO? :shock:

Reactions: Jillybean
I just recently started playing this game.

So far I'm mostly terrible at it, but I'm getting decent with Caitlyn.

I don't like bumping older threads, but since I'm fresh on ACF and play League daily I thought I'd say hi.

:dance:

Considering making another account specifically for camming if we have anyone that plays! I'm mainly on Fizz or Volibear, throwing sharks at people or thunder paw-ing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.