AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Leaving an MFC model's room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait...so if im heariing you correctly Conner Jay, you are saying you dont want someone to be around if they are still there the same amount but tip less? this is the exact situation im about to be in.

Why not just hide your points and tokens? That way, she doesn't know what you're spending and who you're spending on unless she stalks out that information? Don't offer up your spending history. That can't do anything good. If she's stalking out that information, it's her own feelings she's hurting. Also, if model A is contacting model B to claim me (am I misunderstanding, or is this something that has happened?), I'd cut her off. Drama. I mean, maybe you enjoy the drama or the attention, but for me that makes this a no brainer.

That about sums up my reasons for rarely logging into MFC much anymore. I've gotten to know a few models pretty well, but I'm not in a place where I'm prepared to tip like I used to, so I tend to stay away altogether. Life is simpler that way. The last two times I logged in and bought tokens were for birthdays I didn't want to miss, and they were two accounts known to two different models. I know I'd still be welcome if I didn't tip much, but I have a history and know what kind of expectations there would be.

In my case the problem isn't the amount of tokens you spend. I have good MFC friends who got fired or life got in the way and they can no longer tip. I still love to see them, welcome them into the room, and involve them as much as I can because they are still loyal to me with their time and company. It is just a matter of tokens. They tip when they can, and I know that if they go back on their feet they will be as generous as they used to be.

The problem I think about is of a different nature. It has to do with choice. When a member CAN tip but he just CHOOSES not to because he would rather tip someone else. Same with his time. When this happens I prefer a clean break. If you moved on tipping me is a dick move because you only do it so you feel less guilty, and to me it feels like pity.

I have one of these ex-friends who still visits me once in a while says "you are still as beautiful as ever" in public chat, doesn't tip and leaves 10 minutes later. It sucks because he is basically telling me "you are an old shoe". Don't do that, guys.

Ok so imagine this not all hypothetical scenario.

My new favorite models tweets that she'll be on soon. I log on. she isn't on. I see that an old favorite is on.
I'm inclined to go into old favorite room and hang out. I don't know how long that will because soon is a camgirl time which can mean anything from 5 minutes to the two days. If I am there for more than 10 minutes, I'll tip. Some nights it may only be 5 minutes others it might be 3 hours. Now obviously, you don't want to be a big asshole and say oh I have to run my favorite is online. Yes, if you want to get butthurt you can see I'm still online, but that could because I'm making dinner or watching netflix.

"MFC is not a dating site" goes both ways, there are 20,000 models what's so bad about being #2-10

Well, female psychology is hard to understand but I would rather not be on your top 10 list than be #2. Imagine if this discussion was about your penis. Imagine someone tells you "that guy's penis is better, but don't feel bad! Yours is #2!" Doesn't feel so swell, does it? Sure, camgirls are professionals, but we are still women.

So many great perspectives in this thread! :)

MFCuser (OP), I think you're doing it right by staying mostly in one room and tipping the majority of your tokens to mostly that one model because she is who you connected with. I think many models, including myself, seek this type of friendship with our regulars. For me, it makes me feel amazing and appreciated and I look forward to seeing many of the same people every day that I login. I can usually guess-timate how many tokens I will make as well, which brings about it's own relaxation, happiness and confidence on cam. It just isn't as fun when someone is in and out of the room randomly throughout the night or even throughout the week hardly contributing to the conversation or tips.

As far as the dilemma about how to handle the situation with letting the other models know you won't be there as much nor tipping as much, that certainly is a tough one and would most likely depend on the model. As you saw here, there are a few differing opinions. If it were me, I would love for you to say hello and tip when you can/want to, even if it's way less than before. I would also still like the transparency of you letting me know upfront that this is your plan and that you did find someone else. I would be happy you found someone that makes you super happy, even if I couldn't do the same. That way, there is clarity and transparency and we'd be on the same page. However, again, I think every model is different so it's a tough one. The more you know the model, the better you can assess her preferences. Although I would like this type of behavior, someone else may be really upset or offended by it. I think this is why most people play it by not being direct and hope that the model backs off eventually or whatever (which sucks XD).

The choice is yours, OP ^_^;

In my case the problem isn't the amount of tokens you spend. I have good MFC friends who got fired or life got in the way and they can no longer tip. I still love to see them, welcome them into the room, and involve them as much as I can because they are still loyal to me with their time and company. It is just a matter of tokens. They tip when they can, and I know that if they go back on their feet they will be as generous as they used to be.

The problem I think about is of a different nature. It has to do with choice. When a member CAN tip but he just CHOOSES not to because he would rather tip someone else. Same with his time. When this happens I prefer a clean break. If you moved on tipping me is a dick move because you only do it so you feel less guilty, and to me it feels like pity.

I have one of these ex-friends who still visits me once in a while says "you are still as beautiful as ever" in public chat, doesn't tip and leaves 10 minutes later. It sucks because he is basically telling me "you are an old shoe". Don't do that, guys.

Well, female psychology is hard to understand but I would rather not be on your top 10 list than be #2. Imagine if this discussion was about your penis. Imagine someone tells you "that guy's penis is better, but don't feel bad! Yours is #2!" Doesn't feel so swell, does it? Sure, camgirls are professionals, but we are still women.

I disagree that a member tipping you less than they used to is a dick move. I can definitely empathise with the way it might make you feel but I think it's a mistake to assume that tips of that nature are selfish and borne of pity. If you'd prefer that your regulars visit you and only you (or at least visit you more often than they visit any of the other models they like), that's a reasonable preference, but it's a little less reasonable to brand your members who don't acquiesce to that preference "dicks", yo.

One of the best things about MFC for members is one of the worst things for models. There isn't just one awesome model for each member, there's dozens. When I first joined the site, my friends list was empty. Now there's over a hundred models on there. As time goes on, it's to be expected that a member will meet more and more models they enjoy visiting. The more they meet, the less time (and tokens) they have for each one. I can absolutely see why this is inconvenient and even upsetting for models, but at the same time, I don't think a member who has less time and less tokens for a model than they once had, has done anything wrong.

I disagree that a member tipping you less than they used to is a dick move. I can definitely empathise with the way it might make you feel but I think it's a mistake to assume that tips of that nature are selfish and borne of pity. If you'd prefer that your regulars visit you and only you (or at least visit you more often than they visit any of the other models they like), that's a reasonable preference, but it's a little less reasonable to brand your members who don't acquiesce to that preference "dicks", yo.

One of the best things about MFC for members is one of the worst things for models. There isn't just one awesome model for each member, there's dozens. When I first joined the site, my friends list was empty. Now there's over a hundred models on there. As time goes on, it's to be expected that a member will meet more and more models they enjoy visiting. The more they meet, the less time (and tokens) they have for each one. I can absolutely see why this is inconvenient and even upsetting for models, but at the same time, I don't think a member who has less time and less tokens for a model than they once had, has done anything wrong.
Lol, my experience has been almost the exact opposite. I was a token whore when I first started and spread them around. As time went by I started to figure out what I liked and paired it down. I actually found myself removing models from snapchat the other day because for whatever reason I would never look at the snaps. I guess that's just how I am in general though, i prefer fewer closer friendships than a lot of distant ones

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
wait...so if im heariing you correctly Conner Jay, you are saying you dont want someone to be around if they are still there the same amount but tip less? this is the exact situation im about to be in.

To me it depends why you are tipping less.

If I have a member friend who's company I really enjoy and has been generous but they are not in the right financial place to tip anyone a lot currently, I totally get it and of course I'd still like them around.

If it is a case of a member friend having the tokens, but deciding that the time spent in my room isn't worth as much as elsewhere to them I would prefer they don't hang around my room as much because that feels kind of shitty. It is just hard to believe that you would want to spend the same amount of time enjoying someones room, but think that the time is less valuable.

Example:
The member used to spend hours in my room every day and tip 500 tokens a day.
If the member decides they now want to spend 200 tokens a week in my room, come hangout in my room for one day a week instead of every day.
That way the time spent feels equally appreciated instead of "Yeah I still like all of the attention and entertainment you give me just the same but I don't respect your time as much any more"

I hope these views make sense. :shy:

If we were dating I'd be fine with it. Telling me that I'm #8 on the list of people you've loved the most wouldn't be. But we aren't dating, so a camgirl who I know has seen hundreds of dicks, telling me that my dick is number 2 would actually make my day, and possibly my week. Comparative compliments (you look like a fatter version of George Clooney) are still compliments to most guys, while they aren't to most woman. (One of the things I've learned on the forum :))

I think I understand the psychology, but camming isn't the only job were you are better off putting aside your feeling/ego for the sake of your paycheck. Discouraging former big tippers from coming to your room, I find to be really short-sighted and counterproductive.

First, the obvious talkers are rare, and tippers even more so. We are literally talking single digit percentage of the people viewing your room.

I'll let you in on a secret ,woman are not the only sex who are fickle, guys change their minds a lot also, especially in a candy store like MFC

That shiny new model, with the perfect boobs, a killer smile, who really seems to like me in her room, and answers my DMs and PMs, who I've been spending tens of thousands tokens on recently;
any day I may discover some awful news about her. She hates Sci Fi :wtf:, loves Justin Beiber :spitoutdummy:, or is actually married :(. Perhaps she is really a flake/rip off artist who took my 4,000 tokens for a custom video 3 months ago and never delivered:rage:.

Favorite models are not forever, and my new favorite model maybe the same as last years old favorite. This especially true if my old favorite has been nice to me when drop into her room for 1/2 hour and spend a few tokens. I'm especially appreciative of the models who reach out an PM, even if I haven't been in their room much. There is reason the business big and small work so hard at retaining customers "come back to Netflix a new free trial awaits", it works.

The tokens you collect for a rebound relationship or pity tips spend the same as any other.

Let me clarify that I was not talking about friendly tippers who hang out now and then, or even those who hang out frequently. I obviously don't consider these guys "dicks". I was talking specifically about hardcore regulars who moved on. By hardcore regular I mean someone who is there through thick and thin, who tips me very, very well, and who, because of his friendship and generosity, gets a very special treatment from me. I go above and beyond for these guys because they do the same for me. When one of them moves on it can be as hurtful as a break up, even if the relationship is of a different nature. But it is especially hurtful when on top of moving on the guy doesn't simply cut the ties and keeps visiting you once a week and tipping you 10 tokens. This behaviour puts an underscore on the fact that he moved on. I call this a "dick move" (I am not calling them dicks btw) because most of the time they are only tipping you because they feel guilty about moving on.

If you are a room hopper, and you spend tokens equally among the 100s of models you watch, I am not talking about you. Your behaviour is fine. In my room specifically, I am friendly to room hoppers and if they visit me often enough I will remember their names, but they will probably never be a part of my room's core. You might not realize it, but in the same manner there are 100s of models for you, there are 100000s of members for us. A girl can choose who to spend their energy on. What I mean is that among the 1000s of people who watch me every day I only devote special attention to those who consider me their top choice among the 100s of models they watch. Makes sense, right? Quid pro quo.

I only really stop visiting a girl if there are personal issues with things and I don't think they're worth it anymore. But I've never gotten to the point with anyone where I join their room and leave to visit someone else. I feel that's really rude. But then I wind up with 3 or more rooms open and switching between them. I've tried to stick to one or just two rooms at a time these days, but I try to go around visiting all my model friends when I can. As everyone, I do have my favorites though and their rooms take priority.

Hmmm, this doesn't really seem to have one answer, and I think the dynamic changes for each member.

There are a lot of members who stop by my room, and obviously I am not going to be everyone's favourite. And that's okay. A general rule of thumb, I don't message members unless they are subs or regulars I haven't seen online in a while (because yes, I would rather have people to talk to rather than not). Or maybe they are people I genuinely like having around!

Honestly though, I'd rather have a clean break if there's no intent to tip or participate in a room anymore. One of my old and best tipping regulars stopped coming around and I asked him why. He said he liked it better when I was non-nude, and that he just doesn't have time to spend in model rooms. Fair enough. Later on that night I happened to find him in another model's room (one of my friends actually), and he was participating and she was nude. I had no problem with him visiting another model (especially a friend!) but I did have a problem with the lying, you know? Especially since I'd recommended my friend to certain members, I wasn't going to be mad about it.

Hmmm, this doesn't really seem to have one answer, and I think the dynamic changes for each member.

There are a lot of members who stop by my room, and obviously I am not going to be everyone's favourite. And that's okay. A general rule of thumb, I don't message members unless they are subs or regulars I haven't seen online in a while (because yes, I would rather have people to talk to rather than not). Or maybe they are people I genuinely like having around!

Honestly though, I'd rather have a clean break if there's no intent to tip or participate in a room anymore. One of my old and best tipping regulars stopped coming around and I asked him why. He said he liked it better when I was non-nude, and that he just doesn't have time to spend in model rooms. Fair enough. Later on that night I happened to find him in another model's room (one of my friends actually), and he was participating and she was nude. I had no problem with him visiting another model (especially a friend!) but I did have a problem with the lying, you know? Especially since I'd recommended my friend to certain members, I wasn't going to be mad about it.

Well, I've known members who liked a certain model a certain way. He may very well have liked you in a non-nude sense with whatever personal meaning that brought up in his head. And still like other models nude. Like, I know guys who have stopped watching a girl because she started b/g stuff, but still watched b/g stuff of other people because there was a personality difference and/or difference in the personal relationship between them and the other people. It's weird. He may very well have not been lying to you.

Well, I've known members who liked a certain model a certain way. He may very well have liked you in a non-nude sense with whatever personal meaning that brought up in his head. And still like other models nude. Like, I know guys who have stopped watching a girl because she started b/g stuff, but still watched b/g stuff of other people because there was a personality difference and/or difference in the personal relationship between them and the other people. It's weird. He may very well have not been lying to you.

The other model and I are pretty similar in personality, and neither of us do explicit stuff. I was only non-nude the first month I was on MFC; the bulk of his tipping came months later, so it's not like I had a personality change because of that. If a model changes, that is totally a valid reason for a member to move on. What bothered me more was the fact that I'd asked him to participate in my model room instead of just communicating via PM, and his response was that he didn't visit model rooms anymore. That was clearly not the case later on in the evening. Like obviously it sucks to lose a regular, but it's the nature of the beast that is camming for it to happen at some point or another. I would have just liked a clean break rather than being lied to, that's all.

Reactions: WickedTouch
The other model and I are pretty similar in personality, and neither of us do explicit stuff. I was only non-nude the first month I was on MFC; the bulk of his tipping came months later, so it's not like I had a personality change because of that. If a model changes, that is totally a valid reason for a member to move on. What bothered me more was the fact that I'd asked him to participate in my model room instead of just communicating via PM, and his response was that he didn't visit model rooms anymore. That was clearly not the case later on in the evening. Like obviously it sucks to lose a regular, but it's the nature of the beast that is camming for it to happen at some point or another. I would have just liked a clean break rather than being lied to, that's all.

Ah yes, in that case, I agree 100%.

Reactions: Puffin
Why not just hide your points and tokens? That way, she doesn't know what you're spending and who you're spending on unless she stalks out that information? Don't offer up your spending history. That can't do anything good. If she's stalking out that information, it's her own feelings she's hurting. Also, if model A is contacting model B to claim me (am I misunderstanding, or is this something that has happened?), I'd cut her off. Drama. I mean, maybe you enjoy the drama or the attention, but for me that makes this a no brainer.

no I'm not switching models and tipping a large amount to another one now. i just don't have as much extra money now to spend on MFC.

To me it depends why you are tipping less.

If I have a member friend who's company I really enjoy and has been generous but they are not in the right financial place to tip anyone a lot currently, I totally get it and of course I'd still like them around.

If it is a case of a member friend having the tokens, but deciding that the time spent in my room isn't worth as much as elsewhere to them I would prefer they don't hang around my room as much because that feels kind of shitty. It is just hard to believe that you would want to spend the same amount of time enjoying someones room, but think that the time is less valuable.

Example:
The member used to spend hours in my room every day and tip 500 tokens a day.
If the member decides they now want to spend 200 tokens a week in my room, come hangout in my room for one day a week instead of every day.
That way the time spent feels equally appreciated instead of "Yeah I still like all of the attention and entertainment you give me just the same but I don't respect your time as much any more"

I hope these views make sense. :shy:

I've been the high tipper in this room for a few months now. I've spent tens of thousands of dollars. The reason i going to tip less is because I simply don't have as much extra money to spend. Its not that I'm valuing her less. So basically I'm gonna be going from a very large tipper to a somewhat normal tipper. anyways....hoping everything works out. Ive really enjoyed reading this thread; a lot of interesting thoughts. :)

no I'm not switching models and tipping a large amount to another one now. i just don't have as much extra money now to spend on MFC.

This raises a question in my head that if a member tends to slow down his tipping, does the model ever take it personally? Something like, "he doesn't like me as much/likes someone else more now/etc" instead assuming like as in this situation "he doesn't have as much extra money at the moment". I'm curious about the somewhat default interpretations of things from both sides. I know models that just don't want to know if you can't tip (at least in chat, cause that tends to ruin things in the room) but how does this fair as far as conversation outside of the room? I imagine most regulars try to tell this to the model in hopes that she won't assume it is personal. Not sure if she would anyway or not.

This raises a question in my head that if a member tends to slow down his tipping, does the model ever take it personally? Something like, "he doesn't like me as much/likes someone else more now/etc" instead assuming like as in this situation "he doesn't have as much extra money at the moment".

I've had quite a few members who have had to go from tipping a large amount frequently to smaller, more "normal" tips less often. Some of them feel the need to tell me in advance, but with others, I just figure it out. I am completely understanding, whether they tell me or not, because I've been there. I know how it is to have one shitty thing after another happen in life (Alternator went out on the car? Water heater broke the next week? Mum's birthday next month?). I get it. And with MFC being a luxury, tipping is (sensibly) the first thing to go. However, when members slow down or stop tipping because they found a model they like more? While it's expected, it still hurts a little. I think the best thing to do in a situation like that is not to rub it in Model A's face. Don't tell her that you found a new favorite. Don't tell her that she's become second best. Hell, don't even tell her that Model B called you "cute." If you want to continue being a friend and regular in Model A's room, just keep chatting with her the same way (and about the same things) as you did before.

I have a bunch of regulars that I share with other models, one of whom recently began camming at the same time as me. So now they're stuck having to "choose" who to watch. That's cool, especially since I adore the other model. However, some of our regulars try to dual-cam with both the other model's and my shows open. Because we both have very talkative rooms, this tends to make them miss out on a lot of chat. I hate this. If I try to talk to you (you being a regular who's watching both rooms) numerous times, calling you by name, and you don't respond for an extensive amount of time (30+ minutes), it makes me not want to waste my time doing that anymore. I know it's a hard choice when dealing with the strange relationship of MFC, but in cases like that, I'd prefer that you chose one model to watch at a time. That way we can talk to you without it being useless. If I were in your shoes, I'd either do part of the night in Model A's room, and part in B's room, or alternate days. Just my opinion.

I wish there were a way to answer the question of "How can I leave a model's room without someone feeling hurt" with a definite answer. However, there are too many factors at play. If you were a super-hardcore regular, and you drop off the face of the planet (abruptly OR by slowly phasing yourself out), it's still going to feel almost like a break-up to the model. And unless you've had a major disagreement with her, I'd like to assume it would feel a bit like that to you, as well. I do, however, agree with all the other people here who have said DO NOT COME IN FOR ONLY A FEW MINUTES TO SAY HI THEN LEAVE. That's like ripping a bandaid off slowly. If you don't like the model enough to actually hang out with her anymore, don't waste your time saying hi. Unless your message is paired with a lofty tip, just don't do it.

This raises a question in my head that if a member tends to slow down his tipping, does the model ever take it personally? Something like, "he doesn't like me as much/likes someone else more now/etc" instead assuming like as in this situation "he doesn't have as much extra money at the moment". I'm curious about the somewhat default interpretations of things from both sides. I know models that just don't want to know if you can't tip (at least in chat, cause that tends to ruin things in the room) but how does this fair as far as conversation outside of the room? I imagine most regulars try to tell this to the model in hopes that she won't assume it is personal. Not sure if she would anyway or not.

I would just ask (politely and nicely, of course, via PM). As in my previous post here, I am the type of girl that wants complete transparency in my friendships on MFC. However, again, this is my preference and other models may not want to know. It really depends on the model and her preferences. I wouldn't think either of those things but instead ask, "What happened? What is going on? There must be a reason for this and I want to know what it is."

You are in no way responsible to divulge how you choose to spend your money. There are plenty of deserving and beautiful women on cam sites. Different backgrounds, ideas and life styles. You shouldn't be constrained to one woman on the site, there is no monogamy needed in that environment.

It's entertainment and unattached adult fun.

Do what you want buddy!

You have to do what you need to. If you can't afford it, don't do it.

Reactions: JickyJuly
You have to do what you need to. If you can't afford it, don't do it.

Well, yeah. I'm just interested in understanding the non-verbal communication aspect of it. No need to go over your head in debt because of MFC.
I've kind of acquired a hobby lately of understanding communication issues between people. It helps in dealing with people.

This thread has gotten so strange to me. It's like MFC is a minefield of entitlement and ego on both sides. How does anyone with these sorts of mindsets manage to have fun there? It sounds exhausting. Is this all some sort of feigned monogamy fetish? I feel like paying to see naked women should be less complicated than all of this.

Here's my opinion on it. Just do whatever you want BUT if you're around the same amount but only tipping like... 50 tokens a month or something, don't be surprised if she's icy. Otherwise, just do whatever. I've had regs disappear and come back, change their tipping patterns, whatever and I'm just happy when they come around and we can catch up. The only time I don't like it is when they don't tip/barely tip yet still act as if they deserve the same amount of attention they'd received in the past.

Here's my opinion on it. Just do whatever you want BUT if you're around the same amount but only tipping like... 50 tokens a month or something, don't be surprised if she's icy. Otherwise, just do whatever. I've had regs disappear and come back, change their tipping patterns, whatever and I'm just happy when they come around and we can catch up. The only time I don't like it is when they don't tip/barely tip yet still act as if they deserve the same amount of attention they'd received in the past.
So if their financial situation has changed and that's all they can afford then to Hell with them?

So if their financial situation has changed and that's all they can afford then to Hell with them?

I really don't think that is what she is saying. Correct me if I am wrong @SexySteph...

This is a job and the larger contributors obviously get more attention. If you go from tipping lots to very little or not at all... Just don't expect to get the same extra special attention. It doesn't mean that we don't like you or are saying to hell with them... But ultimately we have to do what is best for us. It doesn't mean you are unimportant or we don't care anymore. We want to be nice and stay friends but in the end, a lot of us are here as entertainers and the people who pay more and continue to do so are the ones who will get the most attention usually.

What about a stripper analogy? Not the same situation but similar,

You have your favorite girl at a strip club. You get dances from a few others, but this girl is your favorite! You take her to the VIP lounge every time you visit. She gets excited when you come, gives you extra special attention the moment you walk in the door. You have developed a report, and somewhat of a friendship. You enjoy your time with him not just for the dances, but the company. She gets that you get dances from other girls, but knows that she is your favorite, and she feels pretty special about that. You are her favorite, and you feel pretty special about that, too.

Time passes and suddenly you start getting fewer and fewer dances from her. She is still happy to see you, but wonders if it was something she said? Something she did? Maybe money issues? That's fine. Then you notice the new girl he is taking to the VIP room every time he comes in. Then you wonder if maybe you DID do something wrong. Oh well, you get over it...

But you notice, he is still wanting the same special treatment, excitement, favors, etc. that he was getting when you were his favorite. You are still glad to dance for him and happy to see him; however you are not giving him the same attention that you were giving him before, because he isn't giving you the same attention.

What's wrong with that? If he can no longer afford/or desires to spoil you in the same manner, why is it wrong to no longer spoil him back in the same manner?

@LexiGraceCam

Exactly that.

Tipping is a way of saying "I consider you my friend and want you to succeed!" Not tipping but expecting the same level of attention you received when you were a regular supporter is like going to a friends house all the time and eating their food but ignoring their phone calls when they need a pet-sitter or their gram has died. But, to continue this analogy, if you can't "answer their phone calls" all the time but still like them there's no reason, imho, to make a clean break. Just do what you can, when you can but don't be surprised if you don't get an extra piece of pie.

What about a stripper analogy? Not the same situation but similar,

You have your favorite girl at a strip club. You get dances from a few others, but this girl is your favorite! You take her to the VIP lounge every time you visit. She gets excited when you come, gives you extra special attention the moment you walk in the door. You have developed a report, and somewhat of a friendship. You enjoy your time with him not just for the dances, but the company. She gets that you get dances from other girls, but knows that she is your favorite, and she feels pretty special about that. You are her favorite, and you feel pretty special about that, too.

Time passes and suddenly you start getting fewer and fewer dances from her. She is still happy to see you, but wonders if it was something she said? Something she did? Maybe money issues? That's fine. Then you notice the new girl he is taking to the VIP room every time he comes in. Then you wonder if maybe you DID do something wrong. Oh well, you get over it...

But you notice, he is still wanting the same special treatment, excitement, favors, etc. that he was getting when you were his favorite. You are still glad to dance for him and happy to see him; however you are not giving him the same attention that you were giving him before, because he isn't giving you the same attention.

What's wrong with that? If he can no longer afford/or desires to spoil you in the same manner, why is it wrong to no longer spoil him back in the same manner?
If he doesn't expect the same treatment, does she ignore his existance?

• Wat?!
Reactions: SexySteph
Status
Not open for further replies.