AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lets start an EDM thread! DUH!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Alien

Cam Model
Oct 8, 2015
Seattle
www.instagram.com
Twitter Username
@dream__alien
Tumblr Username
dreamalien-mfc
MFC Username
Dream_Alien
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/426641/Dream_Alien/
Cant believe there isnt a thread for this already on here! ELECTRONIC DANCE MUSIC!!!!!

OUR FUTURE! :p

Mine are drum & bass, trap, psytrance, dark house, electro house, dubstep (also brostep, darkstep and other sub genres) and deep dub!!!

What genres are your favorite??? Or some of your favorite DJS!!!! :D :D :D

I like dub step remixes. trap dark wave synth pop and gothic. I also like electro jazz like morgain hill.

some acts like :
the cruxshadows
porcelain and the tramps
will admit I do like some skrilix

Reactions: Dream Alien
Hahaha yeah I think everyone secretly enjoys some of Skrillex's songs even if they dont want to admit it! I know I do! And omg I totally forgot about Porcelain and the Tramps!!!!!!!! Wow thank you for jogging my brain a bit :p

Yeah there are SO many great mixes on Soundcloud! I love it so much...where I find a lot of new artists. Sucks though that now they have ads playing and they wont let you pay to stop them UGH!

Reactions: gothicfeline
Im more of house kind of gal, but dabble into most genres.

A few of my favorite DJ/Duos/Groups are Mark Farina, Eric Prydz, Disclosure, ATB, Flume, Odesza, A-track, Chromeo, Duck Sauce & Armand Val Helden. I could probably fill up 3 pages haha, but those are just a few.

My favorite genres are hardstyle and hard trance, but I also like a lot of house (so long as it's not too simple/bland, otherwise it feels like I'm in a shitty mall store lol) and some dubstep, if it's especially intense. There's plenty of industrial & hardcore techno that I've enjoyed in the past, but I've grown pickier over the years so there are fewer acts that I'm willing to revisit haha

Im more of house kind of gal, but dabble into most genres.

A few of my favorite DJ/Duos/Groups are Mark Farina, Eric Prydz, Disclosure, ATB, Flume, Odesza, A-track, Chromeo, Duck Sauce & Armand Val Helden. I could probably fill up 3 pages haha, but those are just a few.

Yes yes yessss! Such good artists! I love all of those you mentioned! House is always my favorite when I attend large events...its so magical with all the people and really gets the crowd going! Seriously...I believe EDM is gonna overtake all the other music sooner or later! I mean we kinda already are....how big the massives are! 30,000 plus people! Its nuts!

Reactions: LittleLei
love this trap song.

Fuck yeah just listened to it, good song! Wishing I brought my headphones with bass with me today ahha!

My favorite genres are hardstyle and hard trance, but I also like a lot of house (so long as it's not too simple/bland, otherwise it feels like I'm in a shitty mall store lol) and some dubstep, if it's especially intense. There's plenty of industrial & hardcore techno that I've enjoyed in the past, but I've grown pickier over the years so there are fewer acts that I'm willing to revisit haha

Hell yeah hard trance! And hardstlye I used to listen to sooo much back in the day! I still do but not as often. Same with breakcore haha thats saved for my acid trips! :p And I know what you mean about becoming pickier over the years! I have been too! Its weird to listen to sets from back in 2008 and compare them to now! Hahha some of them sound so different.[/QUOTE]

Trance, Hardtrance, psytrance, goa, mostly stuff from the 90s and early 00s.

OooooOOoooo!

Good stuff goin on in here. I really enjoy Trance, House, Techno, Hardstyle, and so on. But I think my biggest musical love is Industrial :3 There's nothing like a good pounding beat and scratchy screamy vocals :h: and Industrial dancing looks so goofy but it's SO FUN!
I have fourteen DAYS worth of Industrial music on my computer...

Grendel was the first Industrial band I was really exposed to. They're fabulous! And SO good live :h:

Bands like X-Rx, Noisuf-X, Centhron, Imperative Reaction, Blue Stahli, God Module... Gah! There are So many!! I am always happy to make recommendations!

One of my absolute favorites, though, is a fairly small band called [CYNICAL_MASS]
They fuckin kill me! Deep, sludgy, gritty and dirty music, super distorted vocals, and don't even get me started on their costumes..

They speak straight to my soul! One day I WILL see them in concert. Gotta get them popular enough so they can tour outside of California :p

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love your enthusiasm! I can really tell you love the music as much as me or anyone else :D Industrial is one of my favs to drive to! Thanks for posting the videos cause I love checking out new sounds!

Seriously....I am so happy that all genres of EDM are starting to become more known. We need to suck in all the people that listen to lame ass country or 80's shit and get them straight HOOKED!!! Its a revolution. WE are a revolution! Its crazy how much things have grown just in the past few years. Especially with the size of festivals and all the work they put into them. Its so beautiful! I love the natural high that you get when attending...so magical!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love your enthusiasm! I can really tell you love the music as much as me or anyone else :D Industrial is one of my favs to drive to! Thanks for posting the videos cause I love checking out new sounds!

Seriously....I am so happy that all genres of EDM are starting to become more known. We need to suck in all the people that listen to lame ass country or 80's shit and get them straight HOOKED!!! Its a revolution. WE are a revolution! Its crazy how much things have grown just in the past few years. Especially with the size of festivals and all the work they put into them. Its so beautiful! I love the natural high that you get when attending...so magical!

OMG I know precisely what you mean :h: Going to a concert or even a rave is such a rush for me. I got to see Combichrist at a TINY TINY venue where I live (like, soo tiny. The stage was about 2 feet off the ground and you could just get right up to it, There were maybe 100 people there, tops!) it was the best. They sound really rad live, like a metal band moreso, but it was great! Assemblage23 was the same, tiny venue, awesome people, it was just so good. And I love dancing like a goofball, so there's that!

yay rad music! *hug* you know, there are so damn many interesting people on these forums. It's awesome here :)

Yeah!!! Ive always wanted to see Combichrist live, but someday I will! Yeah I really love going to the small gatherings as well! More room to dance and sometimes way easier to get to know people. Dancing is so much fun! Im surprised that a lot of people are afraid to dance cause they might "look weird". Helloooo everyone dances differently and its ALL amazing haha.

Aw yay I know Ive met some amazing people on here and enjoy it very much :D

Yeah!!! Ive always wanted to see Combichrist live, but someday I will! Yeah I really love going to the small gatherings as well! More room to dance and sometimes way easier to get to know people. Dancing is so much fun! Im surprised that a lot of people are afraid to dance cause they might "look weird". Helloooo everyone dances differently and its ALL amazing haha.

Aw yay I know Ive met some amazing people on here and enjoy it very much :D

They are absolutely great live, the show they put on was really rad, I would definitely go see them again!
Dancing is SO much fun! Like I said, Industrial dancing especially is just goofy as hell, but it's too fun for me to care :p

I don't know how to distinguish different sub-genre's apart...I just know I love EDM!
There are so many individual songs that I don't even know the artist, but any festival or concert I'm down for!
Keys N Krates, Flosstradamus, Deorro, DVBBS, Hardwell, Tiesto, ATB, UZ, Tommy Trash, Alesso, Showtek....I've seen in concert...I wanna see so many more!

I cannot express how happy i am his thread now exists!!

Right now, favourite genres are future house/deep house, trance, typical bro music (ie. Dvbbs, Garrix, etc). But I also really love house and prog. house!!! I could talk about em for hours, honestly. Massive raver too haha

Awesome thread! Here are my picks:
Chus & Ceballos
Above & beyond
Myon & Shane 54
MATT DAREY- Nocturnal
Simon Patterson
Gabriel & Dresden (check out the "classics only" podcasts) Anjunabeats

Get ready for some serious feels and goosebumps ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.