AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lingerie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently went to a show in L.A. and found this place hanging around outside. TRASHY LINGERIE trashy.com check it out
6527515.JPG

camstory said:
Recently went to a show in L.A. and found this place hanging around outside. TRASHY LINGERIE trashy.com check it out
6527515.JPG

Trashy Lingerie is awesome. I have shopped their online store for years and spend hours at a time browsing all their costumes. The have FANTASTIC Halloween costumes. Definitely a favorite of mine for quality pieces as well as some cheaper stuff, but it all good.

Aside from that, I absolutely adore lingerie. When I first started camming I only wore lingerie when I was on cam. Now I mix in some comfy clothes when I'm feeling extra snuggly that particular night. However, nothing can beat how I feel in lingerie. Seriously, who needs drugs when you have lingerie...

xoxo,
Kitty

Jupiter551 said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
consider me a lingerie whore :lol: im addicted and i love unique stuff :)
file.php

That white one on you is hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwt!! (hell they all are I just really like the white lol)

Thanks Jup! :)

My two favorite pieces of what I own. :) Of course I always prefer cute cotton undies and a lacey tank, but it's fun to dress up every now and then.

Attachments

• DSC_0089 recolor.jpg
    DSC_0089 recolor.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 84
  • P1010015.JPG
    P1010015.JPG
    780.8 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.