AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

List for Santa <3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann_Sulu

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2012
Bespin, Cloud City
ann-sulu.com
Twitter Username
@Ann_sulu19
Streamate Username
Ann_Sulu
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/54402/Ann_Sulu/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/78435/Ann_Sulu-Custom--HD-Videos
I'm trying to think of what to put on my Amazon wishlist for December. I figure I'll add some things I want off cam as well, though I normally like to put things I use on cam only. I'd like some holiday related toys (example I found a glass wand in the design of a candy cane). I have a ton of vibes, dildos bullets a Hitachi...I'd like something unique. I have a pic on my profile of my toys if you're curious. Also I'd like to add a few things for the bedroom off cam, and wondered if anyone would help me pick out a few fun things to use with my boyfriend this Christmas. ;)

To see what I have so far you can find my wishlist at amazon look under the email tigresslily1@gmail.com mfc won't let me do a code unfortunately. I have a List for Santa started.

For one of my model buddies on SM, she asked me for something unique for Christmas.
So, I'm making her a pair of my customized Chuck Taylor's in her favorite colors: Aquamarine , purple, pink and a touch of orange. I'm thinking an endless looping floral pattern or a Burberry scheme using those colors.
She's a Chuck fan and saw a pair of mine and its just for fun.

She actually squealed and hit a note outside the human hearing range, when I told her. LOL

Tigresslily said:
I'm trying to think of what to put on my Amazon wishlist for December. I figure I'll add some things I want off cam as well, though I normally like to put things I use on cam only. I'd like some holiday related toys (example I found a glass wand in the design of a candy cane). I have a ton of vibes, dildos bullets a Hitachi...I'd like something unique. I have a pic on my profile of my toys if you're curious. Also I'd like to add a few things for the bedroom off cam, and wondered if anyone would help me pick out a few fun things to use with my boyfriend this Christmas. ;)

To see what I have so far you can find my wishlist at amazon look under the email tigresslily1@gmail.com mfc won't let me do a code unfortunately. I have a List for Santa started.
:whistle:
clear_greentree.jpg

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
Above Post ^

Jup...I may be looking at this the wrong way...

But those look OUCHY...correct if I am wrong.

:)

I was going to say "Is that supposed to be a sex toy designed by Ted Bundy or something? :? "

FrankieChemical said:
EdgarAllenWhoa said:
Above Post ^

I was going to say "Is that supposed to be a sex toy designed by Ted Bundy or something? :? "
I don't think it's a sex toy at all :lol: I just saw 'christmas themed sex toy' in her post and immediately thought glass christmas tree :shock:

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Jupiter551 said:
FrankieChemical said:
EdgarAllenWhoa said:
Above Post ^

I don't think it's a sex toy at all :lol: I just saw 'christmas themed sex toy' in her post and immediately thought glass christmas tree :shock:
psycho alert ^^

Jupiter no...just no :lol:

Reactions: FrenchKitty
Status
Not open for further replies.