AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

List of real camsites to create studio accounts and whitelabels with

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2015
I am looking for a list of real cam sites and not white label cam sites to create studio accounts with and then make white labels with. Is there a list somewhere because a lot of the sites I have found its hard to tell if they are white labels already or not.

We have a whitelabel and studio account with with Chaturbate and a studio account with imlive but want as many others as we can get.

Does Streammate, cam4, naked, livejasmin, bongacams do them?

Who else?

I doubt you'll get many takers to help you create studios for different sites. This forum is mostly used and frequented by independent models who try to promote other, new models to also be independent. Why should the new models give you a portion of their money when you do absolutely nothing to benefit them as opposed to signing up directly with the site so she can keep all of her earnings?

The first rule of business: know your audience. In other words,

fhE1olb.gif

These aren't the models you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.