AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Live unicorns

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone know about this new site. Seems like a very bare bones type of site. The model list is growing , still not a lot of models performing. Looks like it is more model friendly, than customer friendly. Reasons for that opinion.
1) Membership based site that charges 9.99 a month that does not recure, so every month members need to submit billing info
2) No way to directly contact support for issues
3) Models say it pays the best of all the sites.

If anyone has used this site a model or a member i would really like to hear some thoughts. I fallowed a model to this site, but not really a fan of how its run. It can pay models the best, but if its not member friendly than how much are the models make if there are no members.

LU.jpg

Looks like they're trying to copy off of the mega popular OnlyFans while bragging about being the first subscription based adult site to offer live cam. I mean...you CAN go live on OnlyFans too. It's just that the live chat feature on OF is just not attractive-looking at all, and OF is viewed as more of a content/subscription site than a cam site.

LU made their payout 90% to compete with OnlyFans' 80%, and so they can boast about having the highest payout on the market. But still...90% of no traffic is still nothing.

It says "Watch countless hours of exclusive content by popular live performers." But in the performers FAQ it says that you cannot put your content behind a paywall.

I typed them into the search bar on Twitter, and I do see that LittleRedBunny (who is a sweetheart!) has been advertising them on her Twitter page. I think they'd invited certain models to join the platform, so maybe those models brought some of their fans over.

Reactions: NotYou
Does anyone know about this new site. Seems like a very bare bones type of site. The model list is growing , still not a lot of models performing. Looks like it is more model friendly, than customer friendly. Reasons for that opinion.
1) Membership based site that charges 9.99 a month that does not recure, so every month members need to submit billing info

I love the idea of a webcam model site where all of the viewers have funded accounts. If you are a model with a smaller room, imagine having every viewer in your room have tokens available.

I would also support the idea of some very low minimum per-minute rate to be in a room. It could be even 1 token per minute. When I visit a model with 500 members in a room, and 50+ of those are purple or dark purple, I find it very offensive that only one or two of us are sending any tokens. If a model is exciting to just watch, you should be paying *something* for that privilege.

2) No way to directly contact support for issues

What that tells me right away is that company is not properly financed. That is not a sustainable business model at all. If you take my money, you have to talk to me and offer me support.

Status
Not open for further replies.