AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Livester, the community for cam models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2016
Livester, the community for cam models

Livester-logo.png

There is a new project in the form of a social space, targeting webcam models, studios and fans. It is called Livester and it is now open for new registrations. You can create your page (timeline) and post useful information, links, media and connect to new people. It is of course adult friendly, you may share explicit content.

The aim is no smaller than being the number one community for the adult webcam industry, bringing together cam models, studios, consultants, affiliates, resource website owners, payment providers and basically everyone involved today in the adult industry.

The site is very similar to Twitter in a way, that you can share short messages as “Toots”, with a limited number of characters. You can of course share images, embed videos, links and promote yourself, your services or your website.

Use of the site is of course free, and your contribution is key to the success.

Create your account today and spread the word!

The site is very similar to Twitter in a way, that you can share short messages as “Toots”,
Maybe a language barrier but that means FARTS to a lot of us in the USA.

Might want to rethink that.

Also your logo does look like Olivester as @Danigirl said.

Kinda a mess. Maybe come back to recruit once you've adjusted these things.

• Funny!
Reactions: melanieoncam
Maybe a language barrier but that means FARTS to a lot of us in the USA.

Might want to rethink that.

Yeah, definitely need a different word. I recall posting on Switter being referred to as "tooting", possibly due to it being a Mastadon client, and Mastadon=elephant, elephants make a trumpet-like "toot" noise...... But it never failed to make me think about farts every time I used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.