AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

login problem streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2013
hello guys i just got a new computer and have been working on streamate and livejasmin and imlive but when i try to enter livejasmin and imlive work fine the only problem is that when i try to login to my model account on streamate it just stays on the model login page and that is all doesnt say wrong password or nothing just doesnt do nothing someone please help i think it has to do with my browser but also i have tried on firefox chrome and internet explorer and they dont work either but just for streamate.

I think it's because you're trying to log in at streamate.com when you should be logging into streamatemodels.com. Streamate.com would be where I'd log into my SM member's account. When I want to get on cam, I'd have to use streamatemodels.com.

Reactions: Evvie
i am logging in streamatemodels.com even before when i used to login it wouldnt respond the first time i try then i would login again and it would work but now on my new computer it doesnt login at all just press enter and it stays there like as if it had a wrong password but i know it is the right password since i can login through another computer

clalex2006 said:
i am logging in streamatemodels.com even before when i used to login it wouldnt respond the first time i try then i would login again and it would work but now on my new computer it doesnt login at all just press enter and it stays there like as if it had a wrong password but i know it is the right password since i can login through another computer

When I used to cam for a SM studio called InternetModeling, I used to have problems logging into that streamatemodels page too. And the weird thing is that it worked after TWO attempts (and both times I put the same exact thing in the user name/password fields). Sorry that I couldn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.