AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for a specific model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2013
I found a model once and stole a pic from her profile page. Now I can't seem to find her anymore. Does anyone know this girls username? Pic below. Thanks!

n510127094_1384801_5343.jpg

yavi said:
I found a model once and stole a pic from her profile page. Now I can't seem to find her anymore. Does anyone know this girls username? Pic below. Thanks!

So.. Let me get this straight. You went to her profile and saved a picture of her, now you don't know her name? Try checking your friends list or upgrading to a premium. Then you won't have to worry about having to find models. They will show up on your friends list when they are online.
As to her identity, I have no idea who she is, but she is pretty.
There are numerous threads on here that people have posted trying to find a model.
We get tons of them every week.
Try checking your browser history.. Assuming you don't delete it frequently.

AshleyHaven said:
yavi said:

So.. Let me get this straight. You went to her profile and saved a picture of her, now you don't know her name? Try checking your friends list or upgrading to a premium. Then you won't have to worry about having to find models. They will show up on your friends list when they are online.
There are numerous threads on here that people have posted trying to find a model.

I am prem and have been Since Sept 09. I thought I had friended her, but apparently I did not. I found her about 2 months ago, my browser history is gone from that time sadly as it clears every 30 days. I've been looking for her again ever since.

yavi said:
AshleyHaven said:
yavi said:

I am prem and have been Since Sept 09. I thought I had friended her, but apparently I did not. I found her about 2 months ago, my browser history is gone from that time sadly as it clears every 30 days. I've been looking for her again ever since.
In the future, if you want to easily find a model, add her to friends. add her to favorites and admire her. It will make it much easier to find a model you like next time. Maybe someone else might know who she is. Good luck dude!

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Not trying to attack you on this, but on the subject, I know I'm a camgirl and everything and I have to accept that people do this, but it upsets me that people do go to my profile page without even rating me, tipping me or leaving a comment, or even talking to me, and steal a picture off my profile. My profile pictures are not there for stealing, or even for wanking over, they're to give people an idea of what I look like before the see me, and for people to see snippets of me in areas off cam. The private albums are for wanking over :) I don't think I'd mind if someone took pics from the private album onto their computer seeing as they'd paid for them, or even if a tipper/regular had a few pics of me from my profile, I don't mind that, but a complete stranger? What need would you have with my picture without even knowing my name?

I don't know, the thoughtlessness of it upsets me. That someone who's never even bothered to talk to me or learn my name has got a picture of me forever and a day. As a camgirl I know it must happen, it's easy to turn a blind eye, but when people come here and rub it in my face, ugh, it just makes me hate people that bit more :( Someone say something that'll give me some faith?

Isabella_deL said:
Not trying to attack you on this, but on the subject, I know I'm a camgirl and everything and I have to accept that people do this, but it upsets me that people do go to my profile page without even rating me, tipping me or leaving a comment, or even talking to me, and steal a picture off my profile. My profile pictures are not there for stealing, or even for wanking over, they're to give people an idea of what I look like before the see me, and for people to see snippets of me in areas off cam. The private albums are for wanking over :) I don't think I'd mind if someone took pics from the private album onto their computer seeing as they'd paid for them, or even if a tipper/regular had a few pics of me from my profile, I don't mind that, but a complete stranger? What need would you have with my picture without even knowing my name?

I don't know, the thoughtlessness of it upsets me. That someone who's never even bothered to talk to me or learn my name has got a picture of me forever and a day. As a camgirl I know it must happen, it's easy to turn a blind eye, but when people come here and rub it in my face, ugh, it just makes me hate people that bit more :( Someone say something that'll give me some faith?

That's not what happened at all. It upsets me that you automatically assume this. I did talk to her, I did admire her and I even tipped her. Quite a lot actually. Problem is, I swear I friended her, but it seems I did not. Now I cannot find her again. I do know her name also. I didn't just goto her room and take her picture off of her profile and go wank to it as you seem to think I did. Any of the girls that know me on MFC would tell you I'm very polite and respectful of the girls and what they do. This is just one unfortunate circumstance when I forgot the friend the girl and I can't seem to find her again and I'd like to find her again so I can continue talking with her and tipping her and getting to know her better.

There was no thoughtlessness as you said. For the record, her name is Janith.

yavi said:
Isabella_deL said:

That's not what happened at all. It upsets me that you automatically assume this. I did talk to her, I did admire her and I even tipped her. Quite a lot actually. Problem is, I swear I friended her, but it seems I did not. Now I cannot find her again. I do know her name also. I didn't just goto her room and take her picture off of her profile and go wank to it as you seem to think I did. Any of the girls that know me on MFC would tell you I'm very polite and respectful of the girls and what they do. This is just one unfortunate circumstance when I forgot the friend the girl and I can't seem to find her again and I'd like to find her again so I can continue talking with her and tipping her and getting to know her better.

If you talked to her, you should be able to find her through your message archives. Go to My Account > Video Archives and Chat Logs > Click the 'here' button and it will take you to your chat history! Alternatively, if you've tipped her, you can do the same thing but go to your token sessions and it will show you all your token history and you should be able to find her that way, too!

yavi said:

You will find a LOT of assumptions here as well as scolding and condescending bs. Sad but many long timers or even short time camgirls here see this stuff so often, it tends to bring out the "OFFS" attack mode where they talk to you like you are "mentally challenged". [I believe thats the PC term] If you did tip her, it should be easy enough to find her in your tip history.
Welcome to the board Yavi. Hope ya got a thick skin. :thumbleft:

Reactions: MissHollyJade
Sadly none of this is helping :( just need her model name if anyone recognizes her please. There are no chat logs or tip logs for some reason, I've looked through them a dozen times :/

Like I said once before, it's a shame MFC makes it so difficult to find models who are currently NOT online.

I guess all you can really do is hop on MFC at different times, hoping to find her. And when you do find her, remember to add her, bookmark her profile page to your internet browser's 'bookmarks', and follow her on Twitter if she uses it (she'll probably have a Twitter button on her MFC profile).

Reactions: Nordling
AllisonWilder said:
If you talked to her, you should be able to find her through your message archives. Go to My Account > Video Archives and Chat Logs > Click the 'here' button and it will take you to your chat history! Alternatively, if you've tipped her, you can do the same thing but go to your token sessions and it will show you all your token history and you should be able to find her that way, too!

Which is exactly why I assumed you hadn't had any contact with her. If you had, you would have these unless there's a fault with mfc. In that case you need to contact support. It is not unusual for mfc to have errors, but it is VERY unusual for you to lose all your token and chat history with this girl at the same time as not being able to remember who she is, and losing her on your friendslist. I will say, it makes me a little suspicious, not that it matters.

And as I pointed out I wasn't personally attacking you or having a go at you, just a lot of guys do this and it upsets me. To be honest, I would be upset if a member took a photo of me without permission even if they had tipped me. I would be a bit weirded out if someone then went and posted the picture on a forum where they don't actually know anyone. But that may just be me. It's best to ask first just in case. If you remember her name try googling her with myfreecams or mycamgirl after it.

Just out of curiosity, why the sudden urge to go back to her? I mean she's hot, but you left it 2 months, why now?

And Fox, I totally agree, you have to google models names to find their profile, not everyone knows to do that. it's stupid really.

Reactions: Nordling
SoTxBob said:
yavi said:

You will find a LOT of assumptions here as well as scolding and condescending bs. Sad but many long timers or even short time camgirls here see this stuff so often, it tends to bring out the "OFFS" attack mode where they talk to you like you are "mentally challenged". [I believe thats the PC term] If you did tip her, it should be easy enough to find her in your tip history.
Welcome to the board Yavi. Hope ya got a thick skin. :thumbleft:

Ive been wanting to throw my :twocents-02cents: in on this subject a while. It really upsets me how some girls are so understanding and open minded when they are in the models only section but as soon as they get into the public section of the forum its like scorned cam girl mode. I feel like lately there have been lots of models jumping down the throats of new members, with lots of assumptions made and it really can make for a hostile environment. At times, if I were new to the forum and got some of the responses and "attitude" (yes I know its black and white text and hard to decipher sometimes but yah...) I would leave this forum and never come back. As a community and as models we need to understand that not every person has been on a forum before, not every member is out for something free and sometimes a simple question, deserves a simple answer w/out all the condescending comments and assumptions that we tend to make. Im getting off my soapbox but this comment and these feelings are not only about this thread but several others that have popped up over the last few weeks.

Okay, even if you have erased your chat and tip logs... an usual step .... there is still the fact that you say you "admired" the girl... I assume that was admired her profile.

If so, there is still hope... Login to your mfc profile and click on profile settings ... on the settings page click the option marked Manage Profile Friends and you get a current list of all the profile friends made and those that you admired. If you admired her profile, her name should be in there... :thumbleft:

ElaySmith said:
t really upsets me how some girls are so understanding and open minded when they are in the models only section but as soon as they get into the public section of the forum its like scorned cam girl mode.

Guilty as charged :p I can't have members thinking I'm nice! Will totally screw with my bitch image!

Actually when I came to the forum I pretty much wrote carefully constructed posts which said my opinion but in a way that they could not possibly insult anyone. I was super careful with it and kept a lot of my opinions to myself. It lasted about a few weeks and then I started posting on acf more regularly and became the bitter cruel old lady I am now! Really, if I had a walking stick, I'd probably hit you all. Actually no, I'd hit all the boys, and give sweets and cakes to the girls. I don't know why... I have loads of guy friends, and well, I love guys! And in real life I'm insanely nice to everyone. But for some reason I'm also some cranky old feminist who feels that men are the epitome of evil. I mean, clearly you are, might as well own up to it :p lol no I am mostly joking,

AllisonWilder said:
Isabella_deL said:
If you remember her name try googling her with myfreecams or mycamgirl after it.

I did that with no results.

I tried it too, and stupid irrelevant stuff came up...lol.

yavi said:
I did talk to her, I did admire her and I even tipped her. Quite a lot actually.

Log onto http://www.myfreecams.com
Under your personal menu up on the right, click on "My Account"
Fifth option down on the left is "Token Usage".
Click that and you will see a list of models you tipped and how much. At the bottom of that short list is a link that says "Click here to view all past token sessions".
If you did indeed tip her, just scroll through your tips and find a name that seems familiar...
Then open a new browser window, type: http://www.profiles.myfreecams.com/insert screen name here
Keep going until you find the broad you're looking for.

YAY! This is like a pretty girl scavenger hunt! I really hope one of these steps works, please let us know if it does. She's adorable and I'm sure a lot of us would also like to give her a sneaky peeky as well! :-D

Reactions: Nordling and bob
I had a random thought... and this isn't meant to say that this applies to this gentleman, just that it's possible...

How would we know that it's not a case of a guy coming here with a pic of his girlfriend to make sure she's not a cammodel?

LadyLuna said:
I had a random thought... and this isn't meant to say that this applies to this gentleman, just that it's possible...

How would we know that it's not a case of a guy coming here with a pic of his girlfriend to make sure she's not a cammodel?
I'm guessing that she's quit cam modeling, since her model pages have no reference to cam modeling at all.

Nordling said:
1idpete said:
That is her. Her main profile picture matches one of the photos on her model page.

Warning: she has autoplay on her profile. I couldn't find where to shut it off.

It's nice music, just thought you should be warned to turn your speakers down before clicking the link :)

There are ways even if they've deleted... if you go to "manage friends" under the "Online friends" section on the actual website, it will list all models you've currently got as a friend.

If you then click on the "All offline friends" under the "Offline friends" section, you'll see all the offline friends.

The funny thing is that a model who's account has been removed will still show in the "Manage friends" whilst not in the "Offline friends".

True story :thumbleft:

LadyLuna said:
Nordling said:
1idpete said:
That is her. Her main profile picture matches one of the photos on her model page.

Warning: she has autoplay on her profile. I couldn't find where to shut it off.

It's nice music, just thought you should be warned to turn your speakers down before clicking the link :)
Yeah, I had to scroll through twice to find it. lol Annoying, nice music or not. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.