AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for female talent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SophiaLocke said:
hornygods said:
SophiaLocke said:
You are essentially asking what we get asked day in and day out while on cam, but trying to use a "you can make money with me" angle without presenting any evidence to back that up. Come on.

I don't think any of the models/girls here would even consider it, even if making money with him was a given. We don't know who he is nor his motives, its highly risky in many respects, and I'm certain that models are typically extremely uncomfortable, if not terrified, at the idea of having sex with a stranger. I personally think that its absurd that he even asked, perhaps to invoke discussion - but absurd nonetheless.

That's pretty obvious, i think. i was just saying that even at the very base level he did a terrible job of selling himself ;)

I found him totally marketable.. In fact, I have sent him thousands of pm's since reading this post expressing my deep and very serious interest.

yeah...

:lol:

good luck, sir, good luck...

btw- we have fun referring to certain males on this forum as "she". Especially to people who don't know any better. Because they'll have a FUN time with those responses when they pm "her".

And yes, many of the members in dark blue are female. As are many of the members in pink. The ones to watch out for are the ones in pink that look female, but are really male.

:liar:

Reactions: Rose and Rileyster
LadyLuna said:
btw- we have fun referring to certain males on this forum as "she". Especially to people who don't know any better. Because they'll have a FUN time with those responses when they pm "her".

And yes, many of the members in dark blue are female. As are many of the members in pink. The ones to watch out for are the ones in pink that look female, but are really male.

Thanks for harpooning my joke :violence-smack:

Jupiter551 said:
SophiaLocke said:
sxycherrypie said:
This is way to funny. Eva your reply is beyond awesome by the way.Wait a minute... I had no idea Schlmoe was a chick.

Yeah - and she's got a great rack, too!!

seconded, and Mikechicago, if anyone would be DTF it would be schlmoe, she'll fuck anything that moves pm her asap imo
Definitely the hottest trampest cam whore ACF has to offer if you don't mind the high miles and torn up upholstery. :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding Schlmoesy, you know I luv you bb ;)

Reactions: sxycherrypie
Mirra said:
With how much action this thread has gotten, I wonder if a "Looking for male talent" thread would actually do any better. :think: I suspect there are a few factors that would contribute to its success or failure.
:whistle:

KarmelKiss said:
Mirra said:
With how much action this thread has gotten, I wonder if a "Looking for male talent" thread would actually do any better. :think: I suspect there are a few factors that would contribute to its success or failure.
:whistle:
The only factors that would contribute to its possible failure is if no males actually saw the thread.

I got a PM asking what a N00B was...sent a reply, but thought maybe someone else was wondering. Here:
II. Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed.

*borrowed from Urban Dictionary

Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:

Thanks for harpooning my joke :violence-smack:

Anytime.

SMACK ME HARDER, IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO? I'm NOT CRYING YET!

Status
Not open for further replies.