AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for HTML professional

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Mystic_Bunny
Good night, I'm looking for a professional to set up my bio on chaturbate.
I would like to add floating icons, change the background and header colors.
I don't want those pictures of me in the biography or anything like that... I like a clean design.
I will attach an example of what I need.

If someone knows how to do this job or has someone to recommend, I would love to hire the services.
Thank you for your attention, Mystic_Bunny :h:

EXEMPLO PERFIL CHATURBATE.jpg

Solution
I've already added hundreds of materials all over internet and to be frank I got a bit tiered of spreading the same codes, instructions, suggestions. Also here on ACF there are a lot of codes with floating icons, how to change header color so on, its a matter of searching a bit.
So. I've added an index with most popular stuff people ask me every single day here https://cgc-dan.github.io/blog/
As far as I know, @cbhours has release a set of tools pretty useful for webcam performers, here's the floating icons generator https://www.cbhours.com/buttoncreator.php, and if any interested party REALLY needs stuff done by professional designers (awarded or not) throw an idea of a budget too so we know if we can spare some time...
I've already added hundreds of materials all over internet and to be frank I got a bit tiered of spreading the same codes, instructions, suggestions. Also here on ACF there are a lot of codes with floating icons, how to change header color so on, its a matter of searching a bit.
So. I've added an index with most popular stuff people ask me every single day here https://cgc-dan.github.io/blog/
As far as I know, @cbhours has release a set of tools pretty useful for webcam performers, here's the floating icons generator https://www.cbhours.com/buttoncreator.php, and if any interested party REALLY needs stuff done by professional designers (awarded or not) throw an idea of a budget too so we know if we can spare some time and get involved in custom projects.

Some links?
- Learn 2 Code
- Code Snippets for CB (floating icons, full background.... some other stuff)
- Make Chaturbate pink or whatever

And the list (materials) is way bigger here on ACF
Good luck!

Upvote 0
Solution
This no longer does the username box, at least not for me

CB must have at some point changed the Z-Index for the username box.
I can't see what they have set it to but I assume 99 or 100, I changed the Z-Index to 100 and it changed the colour fine.

Code:
<span style="position:absolute; top:0; left: 0; width:100%; height:130px; background-color:pink; z-index:100; mix-blend-mode:hue; pointer-events:none; display:block;"></span>

• Helpful!
Reactions: cbhours
Upvote 0
Guys, OP was asking for a pro, not someone who has "codes" to copy and paste.
Professional experience costs (or at least I have fees for my time and experience, and not small fees at all) and from webcam performer's point of view, before making investments is better to know if free stuff is already available.
As @Brett M already mentioned, there's no need for pro (usually means a paid service/assistance) when copy/paste codes are already available for free.
Yes, if there are issues and webcam performer can't connect the dots and outcome is a mess, then asking for professional help is a viable option .
This is how online environment world is spinning. First go for a bit of (re)search and see if you can do/grab/take/use stuff without paying for it, if you're satisfied with the outcome, then good to go, if not... go for wallet. Nevertheless is better to have multiple options to choose from .
Best of luck to you all.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
@Dan N when you get a chance, you may want to update your page for the "make chaturbate pink" so the z-index is 100. I tried 50, and 99 and none worked but 100 did.

Upvote 0
Good evening! Thanks for the codes, I was able to add the icons, change the header and the background.
I wanted to hire a professional because I like to outsource and work with other people, because it tends to be faster, but since you made the codes available, it has already helped a lot.
Now to finish this initial customization, there are basically 4 details missing, by chance would anyone have the codes to modify them?

Thank you for your attention, Mystic_Bunny >.<
last modifications.jpg

Upvote 0
Using Dan's code above for the "make chaturbate pink", this is for the top only, you need to increase the HEIGHT to about 170px (right now it's 130px) and then set the z-index: 2 to z-index: 100.
Changing the HEIGHT to 170 will cover the tabs in pink, and then changing the z-index will change the userbox in the top right.. so like this:

Code:
<span style="position:absolute; top:0; left: 0; width:100%; height:170px; background-color:pink; z-index:100; mix-blend-mode:hue; pointer-events:none; display:block;"></span>

Upvote 0
She doesn't need a "Professional" though, as the examples for what she said that she wants is simple code and has been provided either above or elsewhere on the forums.
Sure, but going by your posts here you barely know what you're doing and are just randomly tweaking code you didn't write until it works. Unless you know *why* something works, if you're adding multiple code snippets to a page, especially from different sources that weren't meant to work together, you're eventually going to end up with a broken mess.

Upvote 0
Sure, but going by your posts here you barely know what you're doing and are just randomly tweaking code you didn't write until it works. Unless you know *why* something works, if you're adding multiple code snippets to a page, especially from different sources that weren't meant to work together, you're eventually going to end up with a broken mess.

How are my responses knowing "barely" what I am doing? I have indicated the exact 2 things she needs to ADJUST in order to do exactly what she wants using the code provided.

The code was provided by Dan and the bits only need editing.
Firstly, the z-index for the user-box in the top right was beyond his, mine or anyone else's control. That was Chaturbate that changed the coding for this. Coders will tell you the best and easiest thing to do in this scenario is to just shove it up to 99 or 100 so then it's DEFINITELY on top (because when building a page, you will set your design and tables at LOW (or sometimes even negative z-index), in this case (just looking at the coding on CB - I did not before), Chaturbate has it set the z-index to exactly 100 but the code provided with my adjustment will overwrite that. So unfortunately, Dan's code was outdated due to that modification by them - which could have been done at any one of their recent updates.

(I think they possibly did this because of people using higher z-index (other than 1 or 2) on images in the top right and it displaying on TOP of the important information there. I have seen profiles do this, so this is why I think they have done it but of course, can't be sure, it's the logical explanation for them to randomly do it)

Secondly, the HEIGHT for the header colour that was the same coding provided above, I can't answer for why Dan didn't include it to cover the tabs but I am sure he had logic, but once again, I provided the exact part of the code that needs to be edited.

I specified the 2 things in the piece of code that needs to be edited, both of which work fine.

The fact remains as Dan mentioned above: Coding and Design skills are expensive. If you, the OP or anyone else wishes to seek a professional and spend hundreds of dollars despite being provided with the codes and instructions on what to do, then that is up to you. All I or anyone else did here was try to provide the free resources. The OP can happily ignore us and waste money, that is up to them.

With the codes asked for and provided, I can't see a reason any of them should clash and break one another.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nigerian Prince
Upvote 0
How are my responses knowing "barely" what I am doing? I have indicated the exact 2 things she needs to ADJUST in order to do exactly what she wants using the code provided.

The code was provided by Dan and the bits only need editing.
Firstly, the z-index for the user-box in the top right was beyond his, mine or anyone else's control. That was Chaturbate that changed the coding for this. Coders will tell you the best and easiest thing to do in this scenario is to just shove it up to 99 or 100 so then it's DEFINITELY on top (because when building a page, you will set your design and tables at LOW (or sometimes even negative z-index), in this case (just looking at the coding on CB - I did not before), Chaturbate has it set the z-index to exactly 100 but the code provided with my adjustment will overwrite that. So unfortunately, Dan's code was outdated due to that modification by them - which could have been done at any one of their recent updates.

(I think they possibly did this because of people using higher z-index (other than 1 or 2) on images in the top right and it displaying on TOP of the important information there. I have seen profiles do this, so this is why I think they have done it but of course, can't be sure, it's the logical explanation for them to randomly do it)

Secondly, the HEIGHT for the header colour that was the same coding provided above, I can't answer for why Dan didn't include it to cover the tabs but I am sure he had logic, but once again, I provided the exact part of the code that needs to be edited.

I specified the 2 things in the piece of code that needs to be edited, both of which work fine.

The fact remains as Dan mentioned above: Coding and Design skills are expensive. If you, the OP or anyone else wishes to seek a professional and spend hundreds of dollars despite being provided with the codes and instructions on what to do, then that is up to you. All I or anyone else did here was try to provide the free resources. The OP can happily ignore us and waste money, that is up to them.

With the codes asked for and provided, I can't see a reason any of them should clash and break one another.
I don't wish to spend hundreds of dollars for a professional, since I am one myself. I'm also perfectly happy to offer free coding advice, especially in cases like this where @mysticbunny seems excited to understand things for herself. I probably would not write anything from scratch or do a whole profile for free, fair enough.

Also as a coder, I would never tell you to "just shove [z-index] up to 99 or 100 so then it's DEFINITELY on top". I'd say "avoid z-index at all costs" (admittedly difficult when you can't touch underlying code, but there's frequently something sneaky you can pull even then.) But... 100 is not even the max? Try 2147483647 next time. You tried 50, you tried 99, you tried 100. You were just guessing, not actually locating the other relevant elements ("I can't see what they have set it to"--open developer tools and point at the element, it's that easy, or there are various other means of finding the absolute highest z-index in a page). Guessing with things like z-index is something that tends to cause a mess later on, even if there isn't a conflict yet. Especially when you've eventually got 47 things set to high values that are competing.

Same sort of thing applies to "I can't answer for why Dan didn't include it to cover the tabs but I am sure he had logic"--you're sure there was a reason he did what he did, and yet you go ahead and change things without figuring out that reason first? There's a good chance, in my experience, that the reason will become clear soon enough.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.