AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for Male Talent.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lu1zrkqZf31r3gup8o1_r2_400.gif

I'm very disappointed in the lack of interest. I am going to go and stick a fork in my thigh until someone offers their services.

Reactions: Felicity
Finally read other thread.

This topic=epic win.

Reactions: LailaBaise
If you're just going to tell me your kidding and crush my spirit, I wont offer.

Reactions: LailaBaise
mynameisbob84 said:
I'm Bob. I'm down to fuck. 15-20 hours is a stretch. Can promise you at least 2 minutes. Let's do this thing.
Great... I should have gone to bed when I tweeted I was instead of a final check here. Now a movie quote is stuck in my head. "My name's Buck... and I'm here to fuck!"

We all have wants and needs to be filled. It depends what your looking for.
I'm married. I cook (American, Italian, Chinese, and have dabbled in Mexican cuisine).
I tend to be moody and like everything to go my way.
I cheat at Monopoly and other board games, I do not like to lose.
Everything goes my way so you will have to give in.
I am honest as the day is long and loyal as an old hunting dog.
I argue and get loud. I am always right. Always.
I am sensitive, and a teddy bear.
Oh yes I have a great sense of humor.
(I gotta go my wife is calling.) YES DEAR I SAID I'LL BE RIGHT THERE

Reactions: LadyLuna
KarmelKiss said:
Hi gents, 27 year old female looking for someone to do couples shows with! Looking to work 15-20 hours a week. I live in downtown Falalalaville.
Change the wallpaper and I'm in!

KarmelKiss said:
Hi gents, 27 year old female looking for someone to do couples shows with! Looking to work 15-20 hours a week. I live in downtown Falalalaville.
Hrm... How are you with pots and pans? Can you handle the rough stuff? You know you gotta roll up your sleeves and really scrub those things sometimes.

I'm sorry Fluffy, you've posted too many times on the forum to make a request like this. If this were your first post ever you might have gotten more interest, but by interacting with the community and proving you're a decent person I think you've ruined your chances. Forum etiquette dictates that requests made for fuck buddies are done so in your introductory post, not after the fact :roll:

Jupiter551 said:
KarmelKiss said:
Jupiter551 said:
KarmelKiss said:
Change the wallpaper and I'm in!
You're a meany pants!
cute-kitty-with-no-ears.jpg

I can't read this right now, sorry.

funny-captions-im-blind.jpg

Reactions: Jupiter551
Status
Not open for further replies.