AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for the best camgirl agency?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flexible hours :lol:

Awaits models coming on to tear website apart :whistle:

So the flexible hours not a dealbreaker then? :violin:

Epic_Fail_by_thepaintrain.jpg

Thanks for signing up, but please see your way to the door. We like ACF models to make smart decisions. This wouldn't be one.

What a load of bovine excrement! The title of the thread should be "Looking for the best way to lose money working as a camgirl? F4F studio, what a joke!

Some sage advice from their site: NOT!!

If a man asks your status, say that you are going through a breakup. This is the most believable answer and will make you most attractive to the lonely man who wants to talk and get to know you. The longer you talk, the more you’ll make and the less physical performing you’ll have to do.

Never Say “No” During Free Chat. Always be flirty and slightly evasive if someone is asking you directly if you’ll do something in a private show that you’re not comfortable doing rather than coming right out and saying no. “No” is a turn-off and will cause chatters to exit your room.

How much money will I earn as an Internet Model and when do I get paid?

Models earn an average of $72 per hour for each one-person show. But it could be significantly higher depending on the number of people viewing your performances. Our network is set up on a credit system, each show averaging 60 credits per minute (CPM) per customer who takes you into a private show. We pay our models every two weeks via PayPal. We pay every Tuesday for the two-week period completed nine days earlier on Sunday at midnight. So, for example, the next payday cutoff is March 25th, 2012, at midnight; we pay out on Tuesday, April 3rd.

Models also earn money on their VODs (Videos-On-Demand) for each pay period that they are actively performing. VODs are videos of your performances that people can purchase to view after your performance is over. They are worth a maximum of 40 credits per minute and you will be earning money for them even while you are sleeping.

Our average Internet Model earns $500-1,000+ per week working part time (20 hours). Some models make much more depending on the model’s attractiveness, length of time with Webcam Entertainers, friendliness, showmanship, etc. The longer you work for Webcam Entertainers, the greater your following of regular customers and the larger your paychecks will become. The top full-time Internet Model in our adult work chat site network earned over $15,000 last December!

Reactions: 1 person
Wow. Do you even understand the world of camming and what makes models successful?

And Paypal? Really?

Sounds like a scam to me. Almost like you know that it's against PayPal's rules so you can keep all the model's earnings.

Reactions: 1 person
You pay models with PayPal? :woops: Oh lawd.....that can't be good.....

Bocefish said:
What a load of bovine excrement! The title of the thread should be "Looking for the best way to lose money working as a camgirl? F4F studio, what a joke!

Some sage advice from their site: NOT!!

If a man asks your status, say that you are going through a breakup. This is the most believable answer and will make you most attractive to the lonely man who wants to talk and get to know you.

Never Say “No” During Free Chat. Always be flirty and slightly evasive if someone is asking you directly if you’ll do something in a private show that you’re not comfortable doing rather than coming right out and saying no. “No” is a turn-off and will cause chatters to exit your room.

Models earn an average of $72 per hour for each one-person show. But it could be significantly higher depending on the number of people viewing your performances. We pay our models every two weeks via PayPal.

Training models to deceive potential customers by giving a fake sob story about a relationship. Lovely.....

Never say no? Ugh. Didn't LiveJasmine have that same way of thinking? That the customer is always right and that the model should never tell a guy 'no'? LOL! Sure you can beat around the bush and say *giggle* "Well I've never actually tried anal." But eventually the guy WILL want to see you do it, and at some point you will have to tell him 'no' if you're not gonna do it.

And I've been told that PayPal gets suspicious when you are consistently having tons of money sent to your account. A cam girl said that they've actually called her on the phone to ask her some questions so she could verify what all of the money was for. PayPal doesn't fuck around. In their eyes, SEX = BAD, BAD, BAD! :lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:
Never say no? Ugh. Didn't LiveJasmine have that same way of thinking? That the customer is always right and that the model should never tell a guy 'no'? LOL! Sure you can beat around the bush and say *giggle* "Well I've never actually tried anal." But eventually the guy WILL want to see you do it, and at some point you will have to tell him 'no' if you're not gonna do it.

Exactly. If I were a male premium member, I'd definitely want to the model to tell me honestly and directly if she does or not does not do anal (for example). Why beat around the bush? What good does that do the model or the member? Both parties only waste their time if the model is dead set on not doing anal but misleads the member just to keep him in her room.

It's like going into a store and asking an employee if they have a certain product and they say "maybe, maybe not..."

Also, the $72 per hour for a private show made me laugh. ^^

I think they have a slight point in that models shouldn't be overly direct - rather, they should answer more passively, but the methodology they promote is simply absurd.

It's literally saying that models should be as evasive as possible - beating the bush (which wastes both the member's time and the model's time), and for models to possibly acquiesce to outrageous member demands. I'm astounded that what's presumed to be a cam-modeling agency would even suggest the 'customer is always right' philosophy. It's absolute bullshit, but they won't care - it doesn't benefit them directly to do 'the greater good'.

I am just bewildered by this old fashioned and narrow minded approach to webcamming these people are punting at us, and even more bewildered by the fact they come and post at a predominantly MFC forum without having a stroll round the topics and clearly having zero knowledge of the earning potential over at MFC. The figures they are going whoopy doo over wouldn't even get you in the top 100 at MFC. They are seriously stupid, right? Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.