AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking to become a MFC model, rules confuse me??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
So I probably sound like a typical newb here asking all these over asked question and I do apologize, I will try to find answers for as many as I can myself but there is one I can't seem to figure out the most of. My goal is to become MFC model but due to current living situations I can't apply yet but I hope to soon or whenever I can! I've been lurking the girls rooms taking mental notes and tips all across the net that I can and I'm reading over rules for models on the MFC wiki page ---> http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models

In Public/Free Chat...
You can chat, talk, dance, have fun, etc.
Even full nudity is OK if it is done in a tasteful, beautiful way.
NO masturbation, penetration, using sexual toys or devices, cunnilingus, or other Hardcore sexually explicit activity.

To go over this section first, the part I highlighted in color, I can swear I see girls do these things ( top models even ) and yet it states it's bannable??? Maybe I'm missing something or don't get the "lingo" but I plan on making this my main and only job when I get to become one ( if..) and I don't want a ban :(! I see girls post in topics something like "1780 tokens till cum show" or "500 tokens till toy play" I think you get what I mean? I watch them reach the goals and then masturbate in public free chat or doggy style ride a toy. Is there a hidden exception I'm not getting? Like accepting an amount of tokens before able to do so or is this a rule overlooked and made there to cover their asses on some legality thing?

Second rule question...

Forbidden Things
The following things, actual, implied or offered, are absolutely forbidden on this website at any time and for any reason, in both private and public chat.
Most of them constitute Zero-Tolerance violations which means you will be banned the first time it happens.
And even if your account is re-instated, you will LOSE THE TOKENS that you earned by breaking the rules so there is absolutely no point to breaking these rules.

---> Sexual relations with men, even off-camera.

Is this saying something like a girl is having sex in the room with the cam on but isn't visible and the viewers can hear what's going on? I'm not allowed to have a sexual relationship outside my MFC job? I'm not single I mean I'll probably be married soon to a man who is accepting of this job. He will NOT be in the room or near me when I do my work but I'm trying to wrap my mind around what this rule is trying to say. I'm extremely nervous of screwing up and getting a kick...

One last thing...when you girls are on your period do you still go on to do other things that don't require shots below the belt? What do you tell the guys when you can't? Do you quit for 4-5 days? My damn cycle lasts like a week sometimes :\

Thank you sooo much for your time and I apologize if anything is out of place! You'll probably expect me in the future to ask more and hopefully signed up as a verified model sometime :D

Bunnygyaru said:
NO masturbation, penetration, using sexual toys or devices, cunnilingus, or other Hardcore sexually explicit activity.[/b]

To go over this section first, the part I highlighted in color, I can swear I see girls do these things ( top models even ) and yet it states it's bannable??? Maybe I'm missing something or don't get the "lingo" but I plan on making this my main and only job when I get to become one ( if..) and I don't want a ban :(! I see girls post in topics something like "1780 tokens till cum show" or "500 tokens till toy play" I think you get what I mean? I watch them reach the goals and then masturbate in public free chat or doggy style ride a toy. Is there a hidden exception I'm not getting? Like accepting an amount of tokens before able to do so or is this a rule overlooked and made there to cover their asses on some legality thing?

That's a rule that really hasn't ever been enforced.

Bunnygyaru said:
Second rule question...

Forbidden Things
The following things, actual, implied or offered, are absolutely forbidden on this website at any time and for any reason, in both private and public chat.
Most of them constitute Zero-Tolerance violations which means you will be banned the first time it happens.
And even if your account is re-instated, you will LOSE THE TOKENS that you earned by breaking the rules so there is absolutely no point to breaking these rules.

Is this saying something like a girl is having sex in the room with the cam on but isn't visible and the viewers can hear what's going on? I'm not allowed to have a sexual relationship outside my MFC job? I'm not single I mean I'll probably be married soon to a man who is accepting of this job. He will NOT be in the room or near me when I do my work but I'm trying to wrap my mind around what this rule is trying to say. I'm extremely nervous of screwing up and getting a kick...

They mean no sex acts with men while you're broadcasting, even if you do it outside of your cam's field of view. What you do when you're not broadcasting is your own business.

Mfc is selective about their rules, but legally if you sign a contract with them you are responsible to follow their rules.
In my opinion the public show rule is not enforced because it generates a lot of money for the site and also brings un traffic. But if mfc gets in trouble because of cum shows un public they can just blame the model and say... Here she signed this, we aren't responsible.

Other stuff that mfc takes very seriously is men on cam (but they are a bit more tolerant when it's pizza guy shows or shows in a public place, especially conventions)
Underage stuff, bestiality and other things like that.

They won't really care who you see or have sexual relationships outside of camming. Girls can sell boy girl videos on their site and its fine.

I am someone that does mfc full time and rules aren't as bad as they seem. If you want to be on te safe side you don't have to do cum shows in public or even do them at all.

MFC has tons of rules. The only ones that seem to be seriously enforced is no men on camera. Even then the occasional glimpse of a guy generally doesn't result in a penalty, but sex on camera does. I heard guys "cum" off camera from a hand job and saw the cum on model's hand and the models is often in the top 20 of Miss MFC. But I am pretty sure that you can get banned for doing this. (Disclaimer I am member so I am generally unaware what goes on behind the scene.)

On rare occasions I've seen models get in trouble for a having another girl on camera who wasn't an approved MFC model.

Nothing that you are proposing should get you in trouble. But of course you could be the unfortunate model that MFC choose to enforce the rules with.

The general rule for MFC is if you make money they don't care, except for underage and men on cam.

Interesting, these were the most obvious answers I was thinking of but I figured better to get answers straight from people who know the system and environment more. I only get 633 a month right now as my income so I have some confidence I could pull in at the VERY least 300 or so more then what I do now. I'd hate to be an unfortunate model who got banned but I think it seems fairly safe to say most if not all then that do the public toy or cum shows don't get a ban if they are successful with the income for the show? I'm thinking of a minimum goal to aim for 2k tokens a day roughly around 20 days out of the month, course I'd love to see a higher number but I don't want to make my expectations high and be disappointed. I'm so interested in having fun as well :)!

MFC is just covering their asses.

Stuff they actually do enforce:

Men on cam (though sometimes you will see people get away with this blatantly - more so when they are in a background/public place. All the same, its a risk)

Children on cam
Fisting
Unusual objects inserted
Scat
Animals in a sexual context

you can safely masturbate on cam, show close ups, etc in public chat without fear of any kind of consequences these days.

Is this saying something like a girl is having sex in the room with the cam on but isn't visible and the viewers can hear what's going on? I'm not allowed to have a sexual relationship outside my MFC job?

I believe that all models are required to take a vow of celibacy upon agreeing to work on MFC, but I could be wrong.

ComicOzzie said:

Is this saying something like a girl is having sex in the room with the cam on but isn't visible and the viewers can hear what's going on? I'm not allowed to have a sexual relationship outside my MFC job?

I believe that all models are required to take a vow of celibacy upon agreeing to work on MFC, but I could be wrong.

I probably sounded stupid asking that one, lol. I could never live to do such a job (or live) without some sexual support from my soul mate outside work. :)

Bunnygyaru said:
I probably sounded stupid asking that one, lol. I could never live to do such a job (or live) without some sexual support from my soul mate outside work. :)

No, you didn't. Jumping in when the rules aren't clear to you would have been stupid, and might have brought your MFC career to a premature end. You're always better safe than sorry.

BlueViolet said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

I did not know they enforced this one.

I've still never understood the obscenity of this act over say, anal or anything.

I have typed fisting into my topic (as a joke) and got a pop up warning so they flag it for sure.
I know one model personally, that told me that she got an official warning for it last year.

Miss_Lollipop said:
BlueViolet said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

I did not know they enforced this one.

I've still never understood the obscenity of this act over say, anal or anything.

I have typed fisting into my topic (as a joke) and got a pop up warning so they flag it for sure.
I know one model personally, that told me that she got an official warning for it last year.

I have no idea why this is a bannable offense either. I dont see it as any more offensive than anal, huge dildos, fucking a bed post, or other similar allowed performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.