AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

LovelyLemon's online adventures

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2011
I hope this is ok to post, I wanted to share something I enjoyed yesterday.

For a few hours on new year's day LovelyLemon entertained her viewers by going on ChatRoulette (or one of those random cam sites)

Here are some of the people that stood out for me.

First was the GuitarGuy, after a (brief) chat Lemon managed to get him to have a wank with his guitar.

And then blow his load over it...

Next is probably the oddest thing seen, reading the sign this guy cheated and this was his punishment. I personally was is stunned disbelief but Lemon got into it and called him a naughty boy and got him to spank himself.

And then there was a crossdresser in some nice heels, so nice in fact that Lemon got him/her to fuck one of them.

IrishGuy, he seemed very excited to see Lemon and quickly got into dancing. However things got a little weird when he brought out his own dildo and started sucking on it and playing with his arse.

And finally, the greatest event of the evening was finding a couple. First we saw the lady in a bathrobe but after proving Lemon was real the guy quickly got her naked and they went over to the sofa for some fun.

Unfortuneatly the lady finished before Lemon (and probably the whole MFC chat room) could cum.

I had to go soon after this so probably missed more.

Attachments

• lemonguitar.jpg
    lemonguitar.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 1,270
  • lemonguitar2.jpg
    lemonguitar2.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 1,271
  • lemonwtf.jpg
    lemonwtf.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 1,272
  • lemontran.jpg
    lemontran.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 1,271
  • lemonirishguy.jpg
    lemonirishguy.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 1,270
  • lemoncamsex.jpg
    lemoncamsex.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 1,273
I was in the Lounge sometime after this happened and they were talking about it... Except all I saw at first was that she got banned, and that her profile being deleted was a sure sign... I went and looked, and sure enough I couldn't access her profile... But now I can, so clearly it wasn't deleted...

I'm so confused :/

NinjaMike42 said:
I was in the Lounge sometime after this happened and they were talking about it... Except all I saw at first was that she got banned, and that her profile being deleted was a sure sign... I went and looked, and sure enough I couldn't access her profile... But now I can, so clearly it wasn't deleted...

I'm so confused :/
Very inventive idea! But yeah pretty much breaks a lot of rules so I am sure Leo freaked out for a minute there and banned. Looking forward to hearing from Amy what the deal was! Quite the way to start off the new year. :mrgreen:

No seriously, what the fuck?! Not to be all high and mighty, but that was really foolish of L.L. to do shit like this whilst camming.

Attachments

• al_gore_internet_faggotry.png
    al_gore_internet_faggotry.png
    131.7 KB · Views: 1,244
I notice what is happening lately is accounts being "locked" temporarily deactivated (profile goes off) then later the fine or violation applied?

perhaps a new procedure for when mfc has a overnight issue? then AdminKatie fixes it up in the morning?

Although it was fun , I can see major privacy issues were breached and of course "man on cam" or playing video may come into it. The other thing there is no guarantee that all appearing in chatroulette are 18..

In other words

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I won't comment on the legalitude of the presentation, but, the show ended in an orderly fashion after Amy announced that she had to get ready for a New Year's get-together. There was no banning at any time. Oh, and this was on ShufflePeople. A better name would probably be ShuffleCocks.

PS: There were up to around 2400 (more?) members in Amy's room at one time, and it was an epic show.

AmberCutie said:
NinjaMike42 said:
I was in the Lounge sometime after this happened and they were talking about it... Except all I saw at first was that she got banned, and that her profile being deleted was a sure sign... I went and looked, and sure enough I couldn't access her profile... But now I can, so clearly it wasn't deleted... I'm so confused :/
Very inventive idea! But yeah pretty much breaks a lot of rules so I am sure Leo freaked out for a minute there and banned. Looking forward to hearing from Amy what the deal was! Quite the way to start off the new year. :mrgreen:

There was a moment of panic last night when I lost connection to the server (the room was quite a bit more concerned than I was though, as it’s not uncommon for me to loose connection to the server a few times a day anyway) But I was never banned! No idea why my profile disappeared for a while, or even if it's up today, but after reading this post I quickly checked this morning and I can log in just fine. I'm assuming if I were suspended admin would have sent me an email or something.

Based on the negative private messages and emails I received at least 30 people reported me that I’m aware of, and there was likely a few dozen that reported me without also making a point of sending hate messages in addition to filing concerns with management. MFC had ample opportunity and didn’t boot me off. They had at least three valid reasons to based on the rule manual: cocks on cam, live sex on cam (with the couple), and technically working two camsites simultaneously and obviously. They must have followed the complaints to the source and decided that in the grand scheme of things I wasn’t, at least by MFC standards, that off the wall

I was well aware I was breaking the rules, but at least I was being innovative lol.

I made a point of not also including in the performance dueling fucking machines, insertion of Gatorade bottles into my ass, shatting on myself, bong hits, lines of coke, playing with firearms, and selling viewership spots for an offline “watch my boyfriend fuck me on Skype” show while my kids played in the background and I offered to suck off my dog for 20 tokens (just to keep it on the safe and tasteful side)

BloodRed87 said:
No seriously, what the fuck?! Not to be all high and mighty, but that was really foolish of L.L. to do shit like this whilst camming.
You’ll get no argument from me on this! It WAS foolish, and it was fun, and it was entertaining for a few thousand people. Like the British say, “it was a bit of fluff”. It really bothered some people, and those people are completely entitled to loathe the concept. Thankfully anyone watching had the ever-present opportunity to click “next model” and go find something more tasteful like a countdown to a double-penetration mirror squirt show.

nzhere said:
Although it was fun , I can see major privacy issues were breached and of course "man on cam" or playing video may come into it. The other thing there is no guarantee that all appearing in chatroulette are 18..
:
Very very valid concern. I was careful to click past the kids. We can debate the legalities of this concept, but in my opinion if you’re on chat roulette with your cock out you are AWARE that your bits are on the internet and you have to accept the consequences of that.

Sevrin said:
PS: There were up to around 2400 (more?) members in Amy's room at one time, and it was an epic show.

3400 was the highest number reached, and over 2000 watched at any given time. Whether they watched in mute horror, or watched with big smiles on their faces, they were clearly entertained and I had a blast. But I would have had a blast if I was rocking a good spirited 100 person room, and even I was shocked by how many people found that so interesting!

It’s not something I’m likely to do again any time soon, it’s a helluva fun way to kill an evening but won’t become a regular part of the LovelyLemon program. The negative feedback plays no role in that decision (the positive feedback, and sheer fun of the activity, greatly outweighed the negative) the reality is that playing ChatRoulette for 5 hours just doesn’t really pay the mortgage lol.
That, and I maintain a really positive relationship with admin. I’m fortunate that they seemed to take my show, and me, into context if they were weighing whether or not to give me the boot, and I don’t want to be a problem child for them. They have enough shit to deal with. Last nights show was a “one-off”, an awesome awesome one-off. It's fun for this good girl to push the envelope sometimes, but I won't make a habit of it.

Everybody chill, I’ll go back to being boring now
:dance:
Thank-you to everyone who watched in the spirit for which it was intended, good fun.

Reactions: Megaclit
Sucks that you got bad feedback from some Lemon but the mood in the chat was overwhelmingly positive and it really was funny and entertaining. I'm quite new so wasn't aware there were rules against thing likes this for models glad you risked it though.

LovelyLemon said:
Like the British say, “it was a bit of fluff”.

i'm english and i've never said that, at least not whilst sober.

anyway, i did watch some bits of the show, although i did miss the last one with the couple. and no, i didn't report it nor did i write to LL and bitch about it. although i must admit to being the tiniest bit concerned about any fallout from MFC admin, but not a whole lot i can do about it.
overall i liked it, amusing and different to so many other shows.

ps, less said about some 'shows' the better.

I've never said that ever Fenix, or even heard it :lol:

I loved watching LovelyLemons show and linked it to some of my friends, it was so much fun!! I wonder how many guys logged onto the site to try to get a one on one with Lemon! I wish I had now :lol:

LovelyLemon said:
Based on the negative private messages and emails I received at least 30 people reported me that I’m aware of, and there was likely a few dozen that reported me without also making a point of sending hate messages in addition to filing concerns with management.
:roll: I will truly never understand some people.

-

Thanks for the show Miss Lemon it was a lot of FUN.

It was really awesome to see, especially your French accent. I hope they don't ban or anything as it would be extremely fucked up since they let their " special" models get away with everything.

omg THAT is what was going on! I came by with my boyfriend just as you were saying 'cum in the shoe' and we were pretty damn confused haha. Unfortunately we passed you up....wish we woulda stayed for the whole thing!

Watch it become a trend in other models, now! Hahaha

Oh yes, it was by FAR the best thing I have EVER seen on MFC, hands down!! I even recorded majority of it for post LMAO moments later on in life (imagine me when I'm 60 and showing this to my kids when I want to explain the type of side jobs I had haha! :-D ). This very well might just be used to show some friends who kind of have a tendency to get a little snobby about the idea of *gasp* showing body parts on the interwebz to make a few bucks. I wish I could say I had some just as funny content of my own, but not yet :-D Maybe one day! But until then, this one takes the cake.

And yes, this probably was the most number of rules broken in a single show that I've ever seen, but just as LL said, it was well worth it! :-D

I could definitely see how this could get boring doing it allll the time, but maybe as a monthly show? Maybe when AuntFlo is in town ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.