AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense chat & #camlife Q&A+Opinions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2022
Streamate Username
alicemayanderson
Chaturbate Username
alicemayanderson
Hey everyone reading this! Thank you for taking a minute to check out my question(s). I am a model on CB and SC, any who, I just recently got an OG Lush and a Hush 2 (Ive owned a Lush prior but never a hush!!!) Soooooo I was effin around with the settings this time, (my lush 3 was p.o.s., terrible connection issues and it lasted less than 2 months before my dog chewed it up) and I came up on some things in Lovense (and in #camlife) that im curious about, NOTHING MAJOR, like seriously, this is not a big deal. I am just bored and do not know any other cam people to talk to. You know how like when you are hanging out with people that know you cam, say that it doesnt bother them to hear about it, but when they finish talking about a person returning their food 3 times because they kept fucking the order up, and youre like omg that happened to me today when i kept on putting my dildo in the wrong hole!!!! Or to your boyfriend and you say, "hey babe, there was a real asshole at work tonight, he kept on demanding i do shit and refused to tip me so when told me he wanted to fuck me rough and choke me out real good tonight and i told him i already had been so leave me alone" or "(telling it as if the BF is going to think its as funny as I do) omg hey babe listen earlier i was at work and some random gray mfer said he wanted to blow his load all over my stomach, so guess what???? i told him youve already covered all facets of my body including the back of my throat 3 times today and i dont need any more "

ya they just dont get it....
so here I am at ACF bahahhaha

SO, that leads me to my first question. Does any one agree with me on the fact that the OG Lush holds a longer charge, is easier to charge, stays connected better, just does not vibe as good as the Lush 3? Man I could NOT get my Lush 3 to connect for shit, I contacted every one about it, so it was almost a blessing that my dog chewed it up haha.

Next, Hush, any opinions? I like anal, but I am new to anal. I kinda like the movement of a something, the Hush doesnt really do much of that (obviously) with out working towards it. Ive been using a Body Wand with it when my regs and I get real good and going, but other than that its kinda boring?? idk. Ideas please to make it look sexy and like "yeah i wanna make that feel good for this girl" cause right now i just have my ass in the cam and bob around a lil bit hahahaha.

Okay, now 3. This was my MAIN question. When I was messing around with the visual settings I noticed something called chat display for lovense. Let me give you some background before I actually get to the question so maybe I can have some opinions on that too. Okay so I may be doing the whole thing wrong (been camming since Nov 22, it is now July of 23), or maybe just "my" way, but this is how I set up my screen when I am getting ready to go live. First, I use a HDMI to my gaming PC to make the screen big. I am hardlined to the router so with me moving a lot the TV is just better so I can see far away and not mess up ALL the things connected to my computer. I stream on OBS to CB and SC. Okay, so when I start streaming, I right click the video footage and hit "windowed projector preview" and a little window of me pops up and I hit "always on top". Then I will take the chat box on CB and make it so its the whole left side, and I will take the SC chatbox and make it fit the whole right side. Then I will take that little box and put it at the top....well its not such a little box any more, cause well hey, who does not like to see themselves live?? lol. Before it is mentioned, idk if it will, but I do not like the lovense chat box that pops up when ever your start to stream. Okay, so in Lovense Browser Extension settings panel on the left hand side I navigated to Lovense App Gallery>Tools>Scroll down to see chat display. alright, so does this show tip note chats too? cause that may be a little convient for me if sometimes im just being lazy and concieted and want to just watch my self??? I can still care about what people are saying to me? hahaha. IDK LMK

Thnx and much appreciation for reading my dumb shizz.

:h: alicemayanderson

I posted looking for a new partner on cb it's hard for a straight guy to cb.i can't do a lot of stuff without feeling uneasy lol.i posed a thread looking for a partner u ever think about that?

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.