AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Extension Overlay

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

willx

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2021
Toronto, Canada
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@willyumxxx
Streamate Username
willyumx
Chaturbate Username
willyumx
Does anyone know of a proper thorough tutorial on setting up this overlay for Streamate? Have yet to find one that has actually worked.
I've got the extension, OBS Toolset Cam (unless there's something easier alternative to navigate?), and still can't figure out how to get the actual overlay to register and all of it to work.
Perhaps i'm just slow since I see many others who use it, but seems extremely complicated with way too many steps and none of it makes sense or works for me in the end making it a complete waste of time.
Have spent months trying to figure this out with no luck - Do others find this add-on to help with their traffic on SM? Main reason why I'd like to try it, but have never been able to get it to work unfortunately.
Would be nice for SM to offer more options for the Vibe toy setup otherwise.

I'm on CB but I use the browser extension and I love it, setup should be similar.

What browser are you using and what versions of everything did you download? Also did you get Lovense Connect?

Once you install the OBS toolset did you add "lovense video feedback" to your stream overlay and is it just showing the logo? In order to get it to set up you need to use the settings menu in the extension and also connect a toy to save your settings (which is annoying). Once you can do that it should show up in your OBS display.

If there are SM specific elements to this though I can't help with that part.

• Helpful!
Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
Does anyone know of a proper thorough tutorial on setting up this overlay for Streamate? Have yet to find one that has actually worked.
I've got the extension, OBS Toolset Cam (unless there's something easier alternative to navigate?), and still can't figure out how to get the actual overlay to register and all of it to work.
Perhaps i'm just slow since I see many others who use it, but seems extremely complicated with way too many steps and none of it makes sense or works for me in the end making it a complete waste of time.
Have spent months trying to figure this out with no luck - Do others find this add-on to help with their traffic on SM? Main reason why I'd like to try it, but have never been able to get it to work unfortunately.
Would be nice for SM to offer more options for the Vibe toy setup otherwise.
So I actually gave you shit information before. SM doesn't use the OBS toolset or the extension.

What you have to do is download the Lovense Connect app on your phone and connect it directly to SM's encoder by scanning a QR code. Your phone has to be on the same wi-fi as your computer (no idea how this works if you use an ethernet cable) and you have to already be broadcasting to pair it.

Also if you need to turn off your toy or disconnect it during a stream, always disconnect it using the app first by toggling the switch in the paired toys menu. If you don't then when it reconnects the fucking thing won't vibrate and you won't know it's not working until someone tips you and it doesn't go off. It will also still show as connected in the encoder UI and presumable also show that your toy is on for members, but it won't vibrate. To fix this you'll have to power cycle the toy, restart the app and re scan the QR code.

• Helpful!
Reactions: willx
Upvote 0
Im desperate to find an overlay for chaturbate streaming. does anyone know what I can use? im using OBS but I can't find any reliable sources online that I can code for chaturbate

Upvote 0
Im desperate to find an overlay for chaturbate streaming. does anyone know what I can use? im using OBS but I can't find any reliable sources online that I can code for chaturbate
Interactive overlays are over complicated and don't really worth the time especially not your money.
Lovense video feedback is the only worthy interactive layout u need.

If you want to get creative you will need some photoshop perhaps some video editing skills. and cool video and picture templates. After that, you only have to drop those onto your obs screen to work.
After u can use a stream pad or keyboard shortcuts to do fun animations or whatever.

I did some little videos of me clapping, sending a kiss, cheering and so on in front of a green screen.
Then I inserted these into obs (filters/chroma key)
Then I programmed a stream pad (i use Elgato stream deck mini I fucking love it ) to make specific media sources appear/disappear.

after done, I can trigger this as a reaction. By animating the transition in obs you can make it even fancier. :)
You could do slow-mo action replays and many other fun things
the possibilities with obs are basically endless. If you want a cool layout, border etc all you have to do is draw it in photoshop. Use transparent canvas and save it as a png.

I hope I helped :)

Upvote 0
Same, I wish there was something like StreamElements for camming. The closest we have really is the Lovense Extension for OBS, they do things like tip and level alerts as well as things like polls, goals, and games. It's pretty easy to install and you tweak the settings directly from the browser extension.

You might also be able to reverse engineer OBS plugins for other streaming sites to work with Chaturbate if you're really familiar with how all of that stuff works. Honestly Twitch stole so much of their UI from Chaturbate that it wouldn't surprise me if the code was similar too.

A less coding heavy solution would be to use something like VoiceAttack with OBS to have voice activated hotkeys in place of actual alerts. So like for example someone gives you a high tip and you say "oh wow thank you so much" and that phrase triggers an animation with text. You could also set up hotkeys to trigger new scenes or different filter effects as well. It's sort of cheesing the effect you want but it will look and feel seamless to viewers.

Upvote 0
Does anyone else find that their Lovense just won't connect to Streamate properly? I've streamed about 6 times now and only twice did it successfully connect, I'm wondering if it's me/the Lush that's the issue or if its standard for it to be a glitchy connection? When it's not working it just asks me to add new toy, I add, scan the QR, then nothing happens and rinse repeat. I've ended up just manually operating it when people send gold...

Upvote 0
Does anyone else find that their Lovense just won't connect to Streamate properly? I've streamed about 6 times now and only twice did it successfully connect, I'm wondering if it's me/the Lush that's the issue or if its standard for it to be a glitchy connection? When it's not working it just asks me to add new toy, I add, scan the QR, then nothing happens and rinse repeat. I've ended up just manually operating it when people send gold...
Make sure your computer and your phone are on the same wifi connection, usually when I get this issue that's the problem. If you're still getting connection issues try to document it to the best of your ability and contact support about it because it's probably a glitch.

Sometimes also it will disconnect after you go offline for a while and so I've gotten into the habit of scanning the QR code again if I take a break for longer than 30 minutes. It does seem like SM recently fixed it so that it will only disconnect if you close the tab or refresh but I tend to be over vigilant lol.

Reactions: Sashacurves
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.