AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Launches Automatic Thrusting & Vibrating Dildo – Gravity

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official_Lovense

lovense.com
Industry Representative
May 5, 2022
Compatible with all major cam sites and Lovense software, Gravity is a tip-activated thrusting and vibrating dildo that promises to add some serious spice to your shows. With its strong suction cup, any surface morphs into a sex partner.

This means you can stick Gravity onto the floor, a wall, a door, a chair – any smooth surface will suffice. Think about which angle you would like your viewers to see and make sure to have some fun with it. If you are a solo cam performer, it’s the perfect way for your viewers to imagine what it is like to have sex with you. Also, as the suction cup is detachable, you can use the dildo for some steamy solo play or if you stream with a partner, incorporate for some streamy threesome fun.

Learn more: https://www.lovense.com/p/2pE8ZK

Gravityphone.pnggravity_package.png

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Always interested to see new products emerging.
Just wondering about ease of cleaning, given those deep grooves......
Yep, that would be a deterrent to me. Insertables need to be designed without hard to clean crevices. Love the idea, design would make it a hard sell for me. Would probably wrap it up if I were to use it, to avoid the cleaning annoyance as much as possible? idk.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Just wondering about ease of cleaning, given those deep grooves......
I think the grooves are necessary since it's a thruster, it has to stretch longer (see image for it extended during use). Would be nice if there were a way to extend it during cleaning to get in the grooves easier though.

Screenshot 2022-11-25 130901.png

Compatible with all major cam sites and Lovense software, Gravity is a tip-activated thrusting and vibrating dildo that promises to add some serious spice to your shows. With its strong suction cup, any surface morphs into a sex partner.

This means you can stick Gravity onto the floor, a wall, a door, a chair – any smooth surface will suffice. Think about which angle you would like your viewers to see and make sure to have some fun with it. If you are a solo cam performer, it’s the perfect way for your viewers to imagine what it is like to have sex with you. Also, as the suction cup is detachable, you can use the dildo for some steamy solo play or if you stream with a partner, incorporate for some streamy threesome fun.

Learn more: https://www.lovense.com/p/2pE8ZK

View attachment 94520View attachment 94521

Yup thats definatelly a toy for me
Swinging Heat Wave GIF by lilcozynostril

It should be noted that the top 5.12 inches are the insertable part of the toy. With the thrusting design and silicone/water resistant material, the toy is very easy to clean!
As this is our first generation of this toy, we welcome all feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.