AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you tried the Lovense Ferri yet?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Have you tried the Lovense Ferri yet?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Not yet, but would like to!

• It's on my Lovense Wishlist

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official_Lovense

lovense.com
Industry Representative
May 5, 2022
Discover the Lovense Ferri, a unique magnetic clitoral panty vibrator that offers powerful, nearly silent vibrations, is travel-friendly and discreet, and allows viewers to send tips to control the intensity and patterns of the vibrations during camming shows. Discover here: https://www.lovense.com/p/ferriambercutieforum

ferri2.jpeg
The Lovense Ferri's Unique Design:
The Lovense Ferri's unique design features a strong magnetic cap that secures it in place right at the sweet spot, turning your underwear into a vibrating panty. With super powerful and nearly silent vibrations and an ergonomic bump design meant to stimulate the clitoris, you're guaranteed maximum pleasure no matter where you are.

Travel-Friendly and Discreet:
Measuring just 1.06 inches in width and 2.93 inches in length, the Lovense Ferri is compact enough to easily fit in your luggage or purse. Its comfortable wearable design means you can wear it for extended periods without discomfort, making it perfect to spice up long flights or train rides. And with an IPX7 waterproof rating, you can take it with you into the shower or bath for some extra fun!

Tip-Based Vibrations:
Viewers can send tips to vibrate your Lovense Ferri no matter where they are in the world, controlling the intensity and patterns of the vibrations in real time. Compatible with most camming sites and the Lovense Cam Extension, the Lovense Ferri works seamlessly to offer your fans a spicy experience no matter where you are in the world.

Versatile and Powerful:
The Lovense Ferri is perfect for public play or hands-free camming fun, making it a great addition to any camming show. The toy's super powerful, nearly silent vibrations and ergonomic bump design meant to stimulate the clitoris guarantee maximum pleasure. And with its long battery life and comfortable wearable design, you can wear it for extended periods without discomfort. As it can slip onto your panties super easily, it makes public play, with those around not knowing the pleasure that is going on!

Affordable Investment:
At just $99, the Lovense Ferri is a worthwhile investment for any cam model looking to up their game and increase their earnings. If the Ferri is out of your price range, it makes a great addition to your Lovense Wishlist. Just make an account on the Lovense website and under your profile, create a wish list. A link will be generated that can be shared with your fans, with zero personal information about you being shown. If you would like to purchase Ferri, head over to the Lovense store.

So why not add the Lovense Ferri to your toy collection today and see how it can take your camming show to the next level? With its powerful vibrations, ergonomic design, and travel-friendly features, the Ferri is the ultimate pleasure companion for any cam model looking to keep their viewers satisfied and their bank account full.

Check out the Lovense Ferri here: https://www.lovense.com/p/ferriambercutieforum

Need to make panty vibrators that work with thongs and g-stings. Maybe a magnet clip to hook it to the string.

Odds of a model being able to wear fullback panties seems pretty niche for the situation this exists for.

Even IRL situations. the person I would possibly be using this with would be wearing intimate clothes under which would be the 'what holds it there' issue again.

If you want to make something innovative. Make something that would add to a pillow grind or scissoring situation. There are very few products in that category and is a popular kink on models sites that's don't really have a tool that services it other than traditional pillows and fabric.

If you like this Idea please DM me and give me two Lush 3 please!!

Need to make panty vibrators that work with thongs and g-stings. Maybe a magnet clip to hook it to the string.

Odds of a model being able to wear fullback panties seems pretty niche for the situation this exists for.

Even IRL situations. the person I would possibly be using this with would be wearing intimate clothes under which would be the 'what holds it there' issue again.

If you want to make something innovative. Make something that would add to a pillow grind or scissoring situation. There are very few products in that category and is a popular kink on models sites that's don't really have a tool that services it other than traditional pillows and fabric.

If you like this Idea please DM me and give me two Lush 3 please!!
I thought that---

A. The ferri is a magnetic one?

B. The string of the gstring goes in your butt crack...the crotch part is still a piece of fabric.

Reactions: Ozzie_
I thought that---

A. The ferri is a magnetic one?

B. The string of the gstring goes in your butt crack...the crotch part is still a piece of fabric.
Sorry I suppose I should had elaborated the difference.

When I mean magnetic clip I meant as a 'clip' that attaches to the fabric then locks to the device rather than what they do where they use the magnet to sandwich the fabric between the plate and the device. The problem with the 'sandwich' is just basic movement can slide the string out from under it or break contact with the device that the magnet falls off completely onto the floor (seeing a black round thing fall out from between a persons legs on the floor is another embarrasement in itself)

I was suggesting the the magnet pinched or secured itself to the string so even if the device loses magnetic contact it's still hooked safely to the panties.

Also there are many many many designs for intimate panties. It's assumption to assume there's fabric at all in some cases. Clipping the magnetic part would better deal with a greater number of situation and panty designs.

Sorry I suppose I should had elaborated the difference.

When I mean magnetic clip I meant as a 'clip' that attaches to the fabric then locks to the device rather than what they do where they use the magnet to sandwich the fabric between the plate and the device. The problem with the 'sandwich' is just basic movement can slide the string out from under it or break contact with the device that the magnet falls off completely onto the floor (seeing a black round thing fall out from between a persons legs on the floor is another embarrasement in itself)

I was suggesting the the magnet pinched or secured itself to the string so even if the device loses magnetic contact it's still hooked safely to the panties.

Also there are many many many designs for intimate panties. It's assumption to assume there's fabric at all in some cases. Clipping the magnetic part would better deal with a greater number of situation and panty designs.
Anyone wearing nice panties won't want to put clips on them...not when the panties cost more than the vibrator and can't be replaced once the style is sold out.
I'm still not sure what you mean by "the string"?
I don't wear butt floss undies, most models also don't but even if I did...the string is nowhere near the clitoris?
Also when camming we tend to be able to easily adjust if thing slip a little, we're usually fairly stationary once everything is vibrating too so I just dont see the issue?

I just got one last week, love it so far. Camming with the lush can be uncomfortable after awhile, especially taking it out and putting it in repeatedly. It's nice to be able to have a vibe that isn't so large and internal. I got a butt plug too. Trying to justify the fuck machine... but now not the time lol

Reactions: Official_Lovense
Status
Not open for further replies.