AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Launches Tip-Activated Webcam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official_Lovense

lovense.com
Industry Representative
May 5, 2022
Lovense is excited to announce the launch of the Lovense Webcam, made specifically with cam models in mind. With robust features, tip activation, and dynamic gesture control, the Lovense Webcam promises users a top-tier camming experience.

Learn more: https://www.lovense.com/p/2vNjdx

webcam.png
The Lovense Webcam Lowdown
Tip Activated - Just like all Lovense toys, the Lovense Webcam reacts to tips from your viewers. Based on the settings you decide, you can select 5 different areas for your fans to focus on. For example, if a viewer tips 10 tokens, the camera can zoom in on your legs for 5 seconds if this is what you decide. These settings can be completely customized by yourself, on where you want the camera to focus or zoom in on and for how many seconds.
Ultra HD 4K Resolution – With crystal clear resolution, you will never worry about looking out of focus or grainy when on cam. Next to models with inferior webcams, yours will look like a professional production.
AI Tracking – An impressive AI algorithm and 3-axis gimbal design allows the webcam to track and follow your every move so that you are never out of frame. For example, if you are laying down in bed and decide to sit up, the Lovense Webcam will adjust automatically to your new position.
Gesture Control – Three different hand movements allow you to control your webcam from a distance. You can zoom in and out and enable AI tracking to allow your webcam to follow you, so you never have to get up and reposition your webcam again.
½” Sensor – This allows you to be captured in clear-cut detail no matter your lighting setup, even in dark rooms. As a result, you can have more fun with your lighting setup, without the worry that your fans won’t be able to see you.
Privacy Protection – After 10 seconds of inactivity, the Lovense Webcam will point downwards to protect your privacy, eliminating the worry that you have left your webcam accidentally on.
Portrait Mode - The Lovense Webcam makes content creation and social media upload easier by filming in completely uncropped 9:16 to ensure the best image quality for your OnlyFans, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
Smart Noise Cancellation – Intelligent dual noise-calling microphones eliminate background noise while highlighting your voice at the same time. This means that even if there is outside construction, a thunderstorm, or an annoying roommate playing music, your fans will not be the wiser.

When can I use the Lovense Webcam?
The Lovense Webcam will be available for online purchase on February 8th as a limited presale in certain regions while quantities last.
The Lovense Webcam will be compatible with the PC version of the Lovense OBS Toolset on February 8th.
The Lovense Webcam will be compatible with the Mac version of the Lovense OBS Toolset and the PC version of Stream Master on February 14th.
The Lovense Webcam will be compatible with the Mac version of Stream Master on February 26th.

How can I add the Lovense Webcam to my wishlist?
As an investment into your camming career, the Lovense Webcam makes for the perfect wishlist item. In case you didn’t know, Lovense has a wishlist feature that allows your fans to purchase Lovense products for you with zero personal information about you being shown. It’s super easy. Just make an account on the Lovense website and under your profile, create a wishlist. A link will be generated that can be shared with your fans which is 100% safe and protects your confidential information. After that, promote it! Remind your fans of your wishlist, share it on holidays, and don’t forget to remind them that these products benefit them.

Learn more: https://www.lovense.com/p/2vNjdx

Webcam Banner.jpg

Is there a privacy policy? or is the same as Insta360?

Looking into this more it's interesting that this is being sold at a "discount", giving the impression that the value of this webcam is 2x what it's being sold for, even though the Insta360 Link, that this seems to just be a rebrand of, sells for $299.

Is the plan to sell this at "normal" price or will you guys just have it on sale forever?

Looking into this more it's interesting that this is being sold at a "discount", giving the impression that the value of this webcam is 2x what it's being sold for, even though the Insta360 Link, that this seems to just be a rebrand of, sells for $299.

Is the plan to sell this at "normal" price or will you guys just have it on sale forever?
Take a look at the front of the camera on the "what's in the box" picture, it might not be a rebrand but more of a... as the Chinese would like to say "replica".

In my experience *all* Lovense products are *always* on sale in their online store.

Reactions: NotYou
Can we see actual raw recorded video using this? All the "examples" on the landing page are so highly processed I can't really infer its image quality. Note: I looked up footage of the Insta360 Link so have a good idea.

The AI-assisted features look very useful, but given I already use a Sony Alpha 6000 (with a manual boom mount) I'm not sure if this is right for me, as least as a main camera. I may order it as a backup cam, or for use when traveling. I'd definitely travel more if I could make my setup more mobile.

What features does the Lovense cam have over the Insta360 Link? Why should I get this over that?

The only time I see the prices change is when I log in to make a purchase, and the "discount" goes from 55% (visiting the page anonymously) to 45% (after logging into my known-to-be-a-model account), even though the first "sale" was supposedly still ongoing.

I own almost every Lovense item, and will vouch for the quality and usefulness of their products, support, and software. But I don't like some of their marketing tactics.

Reactions: Olive and mika_kedi
The Lovense Webcam is brought to you by Lovense through its strategic partnership with Insta 360. It's an authorized customization of the Insta360 Link and the webcam is specifically designed for the camming industry. We've made it fully compatible with Lovense Camming Software.

Learn more about this tip-activated AI 4K webcam for live streaming: https://www.lovense.com/p/2vNjdx 💗

Reactions: Diana_Devil
The Lovense Webcam is brought to you by Lovense through its strategic partnership with Insta 360. It's an authorized customization of the Insta360 Link and the webcam is specifically designed for the camming industry. We've made it fully compatible with Lovense Camming Software.

Learn more about this tip-activated AI 4K webcam for live streaming: https://www.lovense.com/p/2vNjdx 💗
Is there any reason why this is available in certain countries yet? I don't seem to be able to ship it to Canada, any particular reason it won't ship there? Is there any way to buy this in Canada?

I asked a model* who was using it about it. She was like, "dude if you don't have the money it is soooooo not worth it and even if you do also not worth it unless you're doing very specific things that make it worth it." I appreciated her candor.

*I'm not going to name her because I don't want her to lose any future promotions

The lovense camera is an authorized rebranded 'Insta360 Link'.

Here a comparison of Insta360 vs other webcams from a youtuber.

I would assume the advantage of the Lovense vertion, is Lovensespecific features such like tip based camera control.

Hopefully they add more adult specific features like breast tracking, pussy tracking, booty tracking, feet tracking, extra.

Last edited:
I would assume the advantage of the Lovense vertion, is Lovensespecific features such like tip based camera control.
That's what I would assume too, that they have written custom firmware for the camera, but given how they never actually address the question of "what are the differences" other than saying "authorized customization of the Insta360" I am not so sure, the way the word their response to that question makes me think they just changed the logo on the front. When people ask that question if they had changed the firmware it would be the perfect time to point out that the tip functions wont work on a standard insta360. Not sure at $300 I would risk expecting those features to work on the insta360 though, but then if I was going to buy an expensive camera I would spend a bit more and get a cheap older dslr or mirrorless anyway.

That's what I would assume too, that they have written custom firmware for the camera, but given how they never actually address the question of "what are the differences" other than saying "authorized customization of the Insta360" I am not so sure, the way the word their response to that question makes me think they just changed the logo on the front. When people ask that question if they had changed the firmware it would be the perfect time to point out that the tip functions wont work on a standard insta360. Not sure at $300 I would risk expecting those features to work on the insta360 though, but then if I was going to buy an expensive camera I would spend a bit more and get a cheap older dslr or mirrorless anyway.
Customized firmware can be as simple as firmware that shows a different product name.
But yah, If you want lovense features, then lovense version.

PTZ tend to increase prices, due to more parts.
The closest comparisons is probably OBSBOT Tiny PTZ 4K is like 240 USD ATM.

OBSBOT Tiny 2 is on preorder for 299 USD ATM. But it's doesn't have the lovense support. And a physical remote for 30 USD more. With 1/1.5'' CMOS.

And I don't think ether company is currently offering any way to add your own AI trainings to the cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.