AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense patterns don't work during private shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 6, 2022
Do lovense patterns not work during private shows? When I do private shows guys can tip and all my numbers go off as usual, but the patterns and the toy control doesn't work. Am I dong something wrong here or is this a bug?

I'm broadcasting on a cellphone, when the toy control doesn't work I would like to send the users a link for toy control so I'm not ripping them off. What's the easiest way to do this? There's barely any room to work with as it is when on a cellphone, could I use a 2nd cellphone to do it or would it conflict logging in to Lovense on 2 different phones?

Upvote 0

Lovense Technical Issues

Stripchat has some great articles in our FAQs:

Lovense also has a lot of helpful guides:

Troubleshooting:
  • Ensure your browser extension is updated to the latest version
  • Uninstall and install your toy again from the beginning
  • Try different browsers to resolve the issue
  • Contact Lovense for their specific troubleshooting steps

Official Support Contact Details:
Stripchat Support: Send a new email from your registered email account to help@stripchat.com
🤗

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0