AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense toy cleaner recommendations?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
I'm suprised Lovense don't sell toy cleaner on their website, they seem to sell every other type of accessory. The one I use at the moment (Wicked) can't be left on the toys too long without eating through them and my ADHD means I often forget, I go back 30 minutes later and it's destroying the toys. Anyone have any good recomendations for toy cleaner?

I'm suprised Lovense don't sell toy cleaner on their website, they seem to sell every other type of accessory. The one I use at the moment (Wicked) can't be left on the toys too long without eating through them and my ADHD means I often forget, I go back 30 minutes later and it's destroying the toys. Anyone have any good recomendations for toy cleaner?
Cause basically antibacterial/soap and water works fine with them. Would be over charged costs buying cleaners when soap and water is Way easier and cheaper.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Dawn dish soap and water works just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.