AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense wont connect on mobile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Schnauzevoll

Cam Model
Aug 24, 2022
germany
Streamate Username
NonaSchnauzevoll
hey,
so just tried to start on mobile, tried lovense app, chrome and lovense connect app, it wont connect.
works perfectly fine on desktop version.
can someone guide me please?

thanks but nope.

doesnt work. did all that. also tried all the steps stripchat said when clicking the lovense settings in my dashboard, also tried all steps lovense itself said and even contacted lovense support, they also were not able to help, suggested to go through the lovense app instead of browser or stripchat app, still same problem. thats why im here: none of the usual steps helps so maybe someone had the same problem or an idea what might be the solution…

Upvote 0
thanks but nope.

doesnt work. did all that. also tried all the steps stripchat said when clicking the lovense settings in my dashboard, also tried all steps lovense itself said and even contacted lovense support, they also were not able to help, suggested to go through the lovense app instead of browser or stripchat app, still same problem. thats why im here: none of the usual steps helps so maybe someone had the same problem or an idea what might be the solution…
What brand of phone are you using? That would be the only other thing I can think of.

Upvote 0
What brand of phone are you using? That would be the only other thing I can think of.
xiaomi, the lovense app works just fine when i stream on desktop but id like to run stripchat from my mobile 🫣 also did the ’stop the lovense browser extension on desktop’ before using the mobile version trick, that also didnt help. wasted 3 hours yesterday googling for tricks from ppl who also had this problem and nothing seems to work 😭 (there seem to be MANY ppl with this problem though)

Upvote 0
xiaomi, the lovense app works just fine when i stream on desktop but id like to run stripchat from my mobile 🫣 also did the ’stop the lovense browser extension on desktop’ before using the mobile version trick, that also didnt help. wasted 3 hours yesterday googling for tricks from ppl who also had this problem and nothing seems to work 😭 (there seem to be MANY ppl with this problem though)
Stripchat does not like Chinese phones. That is the issue

Upvote 0
tried on my iphone as well, same story.

got it working on the xiaomi now after 4 hours total of struggles. could have read a full book in that time. will see if it really works after breakfast or if it only looks like it does LOL. still, thanks.
Interesting. Might have been a connection issue with the site then. Here is what stripchat says about Chinese phones

"Unfortunately, the mobile broadcasting technology we use on our site is not supported by all the devices out there. You won’t be able to broadcast using Honor, ZTE or Huawei smartphones. Overall, we can’t recommend any Chinese phones due to technological incompatibility, but here’s our list of recommended devices for mobile broadcasting: Samsung Galaxy S8+, S9, S9+, S10, S10+, iPhone 7 and above, Google Pixel 2, Sony Xperia, and tablets."

Reactions: Schnauzevoll
Upvote 0
I also had and continue to have problems, it seems the software is very poor, but a workaround that usually works for me is to try and connect the toys after you start broadcasting, not before. Hope that helps.

Upvote 0