AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush Debate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hello. I want to open a debate about the use of interactive toys. I still dont have enough money to buy one. Do you think it's necessary to broad your earnings?

Comment :)

Reactions: anabeauty37
I can't afford one now, i think i'll buy it later...i just don't get it why they like it so much lol...

yes my earnings went up a lot with the lush, i dont even put it inside of me, i just put inside of my underwear and leave that pink tail out

Reactions: anabeauty37
I would say that you can stream without any problems without any interactive toy with successes. However, investing in your growth is always good. Just remember that you can find the correct time for shopping.
If you cannot earn that money on stream, then the interactive toy may not help you with growing your income.

That is very clever and makes me wonder how many other models do this as well :rofl:
Not only clever, also actually pleasant if you put it right.

Some girls only can feel something if there's a clitoral stimulation going on.
I'm one of these girls.
If I ever put the toy inside, I'd have to fake my reactions because I wouldn't feel anything.

My point is that some models leave it on instead of putting inside with no intention to trick members. They do it because it's more pleasant and fun this way.

In my countrt costs 100 usd that's aomost the minimum wage. Lol

Yes, in my opinion its a investment that will pay itself back in a couple of hours
And the Lush 1 is around 69 dollar I think
It's 100 USD in my country. And believe me, here it's a lot. The minimum wage it's 200 USD for 8 hours per day....No joke. I will save and hopefully buy it. Thanks for the input.

Not only clever, also actually pleasant if you put it right.

Some girls only can feel something if there's a clitoral stimulation going on.
I'm one of these girls.
If I ever put the toy inside, I'd have to fake my reactions because I wouldn't feel anything.

My point is that some models leave it on instead of putting inside with no intention to trick members. They do it because it's more pleasant and fun this way.
Ahaha I thought I was the only one in this case. The lovense is a fun vibro (through not the best one), but it's totally useless inside for me. But most members want it inside of you for some reason. i tend to prefer the hitachi toys, but it's useless on streams because it's not pink, and members get confused about it.

Yup earnings are usually better with any lush, so it pays fot itself quickly. Through your stream individuality will suffer from it. I work with 4 models now, and only one don't use any interactive toys, as she is a domina and it would conflict with her image to jump over her chair for 1tk. I can't say that she earns less then other models, but a domina has a lot of ways to request tokens from her subs that aren't interactive toys related.

Through I recall

You will definitely increase your earnings this way yes
Do they even make something like this for us dudes?

It's called Hush and it's around since a long time.

In my countrt costs 100 usd that's aomost the minimum wage. Lol
Dont't you have any fake lush on the market?

Well..It wouldn't be ethical to use a fake one...I think u can get even banned, don't you?

I have a friend that it's selling her old lush because she doesn't want to stream. Lol.

Reactions: DoD404
I have a friend that it's selling her old lush because she doesn't want to stream. Lol.
Sorry, what? Does she really sell such a personal thing? I just wonder if there's a market for it because it's so... unhygienic.

I can imagine the situation where a member who's obsessed with this particular model, would want to purchase it because the toy has been inside of her for quite a while. But I can't imagine someone buying it for themselves to stream with the toy inside. What a bizarre case it would be!

Well..It wouldn't be ethical to use a fake one...I think u can get even banned, don't you?
I used fakes ones for quite a lot of time (well I used a real lush, just settled it to 0% vibrations because I don't like to have a buzzing thing inside of me for hours). When I had some intelligent members taht did know how I prefered to use it, I reverted it to the normal vibrations.

I never heard about a model being banned from CB for using a fake toy, while I think that more then 50% use them

It's 100 USD in my country. And believe me, here it's a lot. The minimum wage it's 200 USD for 8 hours per day....No joke. I will save and hopefully buy it. Thanks for the input.
Add it now to your menu 'offer me a lush (2 000)' it works fine and costs nothing awaiting somebody nice.
You'll find a fan who would make an effort to gift you this, I saw it working in an handful of rooms

Reactions: InannahQoH
I can't afford one now, i think i'll buy it later...i just don't get it why they like it so much lol...

I’m one of those who enjoys tipping for the Lush. For me I think it’s just the interactivity that I enjoy. It feels like I’m doing something together with the model. As opposed to tipping for a flash or something similar, which - while also enjoyable - feels more transactional. If that makes sense.

I’m one of those who enjoys tipping for the Lush. For me I think it’s just the interactivity that I enjoy. It feels like I’m doing something together with the model. As opposed to tipping for a flash or something similar, which - while also enjoyable - feels more transactional. If that makes sense.
Yes, it makes a constant flow of tip interaction with the model.

The only other nice alternative I saw was the 'tip jar' system used by a couple in a room. Any tip fills up the jar and the jar is emptied of ie 5 tokens every seconds...
The show was basically centered on a 'blow job' action conditioned with tokens in the jar : no token=no job, just a very low 'awaiting' action, some token=nice job. They could obtain nice yellow walls without a toy :)

Sorry, what? Does she really sell such a personal thing? I just wonder if there's a market for it because it's so... unhygienic.
It's made with high quality silicone so it's not porous and very easy to clean (warm water and soap is enough) and any bacteria, funghi or viruses won't survive long on it's surface outside of human body. I completely understand not everyone will be comfortable with the idea of using previously used sex toys, but as long as they are made with not porous body safe materials and properly cleaned it's not really a health risk or uhygienic.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Beawaresweety
Ahaha I thought I was the only one in this case. The lovense is a fun vibro (through not the best one), but it's totally useless inside for me. But most members want it inside of you for some reason. i tend to prefer the hitachi toys, but it's useless on streams because it's not pink, and members get confused about it.

Yup earnings are usually better with any lush, so it pays fot itself quickly. Through your stream individuality will suffer from it. I work with 4 models now, and only one don't use any interactive toys, as she is a domina and it would conflict with her image to jump over her chair for 1tk. I can't say that she earns less then other models, but a domina has a lot of ways to request tokens from her subs that aren't interactive toys related.

I know a couple of models who don't put it inside as they prefer clitoral stimulation as well, and have very little feeling with it inside.

As a member, I prefer models who don't use them. Or, if they do, the focus is not on the use of the lush. One model who I was a regular in her room and one of her highest tippers, switched to using the lush and the dynamics of her room went from good banter, conversation, sensual teasing, with some toy play to purely focused on the lush itself. While it increased her revenue, I felt it ruined the room atmosphere and changed the dynamics. Enough so that I stopped visiting her room. She inquired what happened, and after I explained my thoughts on it we parted ways.

So, while it can increase revenue, a model may lose some customers due to how things may change. When I visit a room, if she uses a Lush, it does have an impact on my decision to continue to visit her room. But, I am one member out of how many that passes through a model's room over the course of her shift.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Not a lush fan. I was visiting this model who focusses on dancing (chair dance, pole dance, etc). One day she started using Lush and that's the moment I stopped visiting. I mean, what if I tip for a dance and someone comes in and starts a yellow wall. Dance ruined that's what.
So now I just skip any model using a lush. I feel it interferes with anything I tip her for. Also I don't like how it looks.

I know a couple of models who don't put it inside as they prefer clitoral stimulation as well, and have very little feeling with it inside.

As a member, I prefer models who don't use them. Or, if they do, the focus is not on the use of the lush. One model who I was a regular in her room and one of her highest tippers, switched to using the lush and the dynamics of her room went from good banter, conversation, sensual teasing, with some toy play to purely focused on the lush itself. While it increased her revenue, I felt it ruined the room atmosphere and changed the dynamics. Enough so that I stopped visiting her room. She inquired what happened, and after I explained my thoughts on it we parted ways.

So, while it can increase revenue, a model may lose some customers due to how things may change. When I visit a room, if she uses a Lush, it does have an impact on my decision to continue to visit her room. But, I am one member out of how many that passes through a model's room over the course of her shift.

I completely understand, and it is ultimately all a matter of personal preference anyway. For members and models alike.

I’ve actually done the opposite of you. I’ve stopped visiting models that didn’t use a Lush because I wasn’t having as much fun. I still tipped, of course, but I missed that element enough that I left to find it in another room. And it wasn’t on bad terms at all - they were great models and my experience was pleasant. I just wanted to find a room where the experience was more to my tastes. Everyone’s mileage may vary.

I completely understand, and it is ultimately all a matter of personal preference anyway. For members and models alike.

I’ve actually done the opposite of you. I’ve stopped visiting models that didn’t use a Lush because I wasn’t having as much fun. I still tipped, of course, but I missed that element enough that I left to find it in another room. And it wasn’t on bad terms at all - they were great models and my experience was pleasant. I just wanted to find a room where the experience was more to my tastes. Everyone’s mileage may vary.

Agreed, members will migrate to models who fill what they're looking for. I think it's rare, if not impossible, for a long time member to only visit one model.

I prefer to use the domi because it feels better for me, and it is so loud that people can hear what they are tipping for so that's nice. I like the lush because its hands free but it sometimes irritates me. Either way, I make more with the lovense toys. I think guys like to interact and see what they can do to me. When I am on my perv account and am watcing hot girls, I can totally see the appeal and want to be the reason she gets all worked up. It's hot. Especially if it's real for her. Even if she isn't getting totally off by vibrations, she is getting off with those tokens so go ahead and make it rain!

I switch it up and don't use it everyday. I also make sure my room is a mix of emotional and sexual connections. I think its fun to be sitting around talking about food and netflix one minute and getting all hot and bothered with a bunch of tips the next. Then going right back to it...what were we talking about? Oh yes... The Haunting of Bly Manor... 😂

My lady always gives me lush control during private shows. It is awesome fun for us. I learned how to please her with it, and I love playing around with it. It gives the illusion that I can actually DO something to her. I don't even mind if it is all fake on her side. All in all it is a toy we both would miss! I love the lush.

Status
Not open for further replies.