AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush dont react to tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2020
Hi, i used the lush 2 today for the 1st time, i connected the lush using the lovense usb in my computer, i downloaded Lovense Connect and lovense browser extension. I chose chaturbate and i clicked "I’ll configure everything by myself" to set everything up. apparently levels are already there, i just saved, the lush says connected...but it didnt react to the tips...i chose to use the lovense me app on cb.... can u help me? do i need to create new levels? ....thank u

They can be a pain in the ass.
Are you logged into same account in both lovense settings and the browser extension and lovense connect?
You don't have to make new levels - you can just go with the ones that are there or adjust them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: HarlowGolde
Upvote 0
I have a few of the Lovense toys and I use them often- but the Lushes have the most temperamental Bluetooth connections I’ve ever experienced with a Bluetooth device…little profitable pink tadpoles from hell…🤬 I used to think it was because my gloriously chubby body was blocking the signal - and it might be, but I’ve noticed models of all sizes having similar issues so who knows.

Sometimes I find they’re less glitchy if I switch the USB dongle to a port that isn’t near any other USB devices - I would agree with the advice shared above me as well. Good luck. ❤️

Upvote 0
I have a few of the Lovense toys and I use them often- but the Lushes have the most temperamental Bluetooth connections I’ve ever experienced with a Bluetooth device…little profitable pink tadpoles from hell…🤬 I used to think it was because my gloriously chubby body was blocking the signal - and it might be, but I’ve noticed models of all sizes having similar issues so who knows.

Sometimes I find they’re less glitchy if I switch the USB dongle to a port that isn’t near any other USB devices - I would agree with the advice shared above me as well. Good luck. ❤️
It's interesting (I am just a user so I only have observation to go by) in my 3 years or so visiting Sc I have seen a few models with connection problems, but most seem fine. My model friend has rarely had issues that I have witnessed, apart from on good days, the battery going flat ;)

I believe that the original Lush actually had the bluetooth antenna IN the "egg"! (I could be mistaken on this point) I expect that version probably did have problems with connectivity. Trying to transmit and receive signals from within the human body must be quite a task.

Upvote 0
They can be a pain in the ass.
Are you logged into same account in both lovense settings and the browser extension and lovense connect?
You don't have to make new levels - you can just go with the ones that are there or adjust them.
yeah, im logged into the same account...well, yesterday it happened again. i checked, its connect, i can activate the levels manually, but still no way to buzz with the tk....i wonder if its a problem with my anatomy xD ...conclusion: i send an email to the lovense support...waiting for their reply....

Reactions: Mille_baby
Upvote 0
hey question are you using the cam extension, the web cam kit or the pc cam kit? sounds like the cam extension. do you have lovense obs toolse set up?

so to start you need to fill in alll the fields in the "tip levels" "tip amount" and "reaction time".
this means if you have an empty levek it needs to be filled or deleted. also make sure the test tip you falls within one of your levels range. further if you set an infeasable range (overla) it will clear one of your data fields. next id check under chaterbate settings in extensions check to see if you have any boxes ticked that dont have data fields filled in. then youll see two dropdown boxes (theyll say default unless you configured site specific settings have a look af the defaults try the defaultt (remember to save as you go). the reason i ask about obs is becaise lovense-me extension lists it as a requirement to the addon.

@Ozzie_ that would be incorrect, one of the biggest flaws in yhe first gen was then external bluetooth, motion damaged the connection over time which ks why the lush 2 had a stiffer body they just released the 3 which has much better connectivity. as to the dongle, its not greatb id connect using your phone to your computer which has a much better bluetooth than the dongle.

Upvote 0
hey question are you using the cam extension, the web cam kit or the pc cam kit? sounds like the cam extension. do you have lovense obs toolse set up?

so to start you need to fill in alll the fields in the "tip levels" "tip amount" and "reaction time".
this means if you have an empty levek it needs to be filled or deleted. also make sure the test tip you falls within one of your levels range. further if you set an infeasable range (overla) it will clear one of your data fields. next id check under chaterbate settings in extensions check to see if you have any boxes ticked that dont have data fields filled in. then youll see two dropdown boxes (theyll say default unless you configured site specific settings have a look af the defaults try the defaultt (remember to save as you go). the reason i ask about obs is becaise lovense-me extension lists it as a requirement to the addon.

@Ozzie_ that would be incorrect, one of the biggest flaws in yhe first gen was then external bluetooth, motion damaged the connection over time which ks why the lush 2 had a stiffer body they just released the 3 which has much better connectivity. as to the dongle, its not greatb id connect using your phone to your computer which has a much better bluetooth than the dongle.
Hi:) it was not working because it was in need of being recharged!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.