AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mailbox

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karee

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 20, 2015
California
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Karee_MFC
MFC Username
Karee_
I was wondering how to get a mailbox that allows your alias without a business license. I called ups and they said I would need a form of ID in that name. I'm sure there has to be away around this.

Some post offices WILL require ID for everyone receiving mail there. However, most of them won't. You just need to fill out your real information on the first page, then in the section asking who else will be receiving mail there, put your alias. When I got my PO box, I simply told the cashier that I was a model and would be getting packages under the alias. She was cool with it, just told me where to put the name. If they won't let you do that for whatever reason, go to a different post office. Or come back on a different day (to hopefully get a worker who's more lax with the rules).

Some post offices WILL require ID for everyone receiving mail there. However, most of them won't. You just need to fill out your real information on the first page, then in the section asking who else will be receiving mail there, put your alias. When I got my PO box, I simply told the cashier that I was a model and would be getting packages under the alias. She was cool with it, just told me where to put the name. If they won't let you do that for whatever reason, go to a different post office. Or come back on a different day (to hopefully get a worker who's more lax with the rules).
I went to ups to sign up for a box. Don't quote me on this but I would go to usps but I don't think they will receive packages from ups and such that require a street address. The first girl I spoke with was going to let me sign up but had to ask her manager about the alias. End result the lady wouldn't let me sign up for a box unless I had a government ID for both names. I tried to explain the situation with her but she was across the room and very loud talking to me in a store full of people.

I went to ups to sign up for a box. Don't quote me on this but I would go to usps but I don't think they will receive packages from ups and such that require a street address. The first girl I spoke with was going to let me sign up but had to ask her manager about the alias. End result the lady wouldn't let me sign up for a box unless I had a government ID for both names. I tried to explain the situation with her but she was across the room and very loud talking to me in a store full of people.
Get a P.O.Box and tell people to ship you by post.

You can also get a mail shipping service store po box. These ship and receive from everybody. They are frequently a small operation and in small shopping centers or beside a 7-11. they sell stamps, have po boxes, as well as "handle all of your shipping needs"... just don't get one next door to the apartment where you live.... I had one a few years ago and the guy didn't even care who i was. "pay the fee and write here who will be getting shipments/mail". I will say if you keep them busy with getting your shipments, they might charge you a bit more for the volume of packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.