AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always cam with a full face of makeup. My lights wash me out too much if I don't and my face tends to look really wide on cam without contouring. My routine is typically moisturizer, foundation, contouring, *maybe* a highlight, brows (hardest part), neutral eyeshadow to hide my discolored eyelids and give them depth, lined with dark brown eyeshadow, mascara, and lipstick mixed lip balm to make it lighter/less maintenance, and whatever lipstick I'm wearing mixed with moisturizer as blush for "glowy" cheeks. It's consistent, but time consuming. Camming without makeup just sounds so foreign to me I have trouble imagining it!

I always go overboard with what I’d do in real life. I try to get as Barbie like as much as possible. Lots of glitter and pink as hell lips, plus wings for days!

I go between a dark nude lip with a cat eye or glossy lip with a smokey eye. It usually depends on if I'm wearing glasses or not. Winged liner tends to show up better if I'm wearing glasses.

I also go pretty heavy on the contour and bronzer because the lighting makes me look deader than I already do.

I've found for me the dudes love a natural eye , false lashes , pink cheeks and red or pink or nude lip. I on the other hand love goth with Jeffrey star lip color, I find they don't like that so much. When I do my make up now for can I try and go nudes.

I tend to cake it on with things like foundation and concealer, then will be much more sparing with other aspects. Too much bronzer/blusher and I look like a clown, and I don't seem to get tipped as much when I do myself up all "perfect", I think it may be due to seeming more relatable with less make up on. Eyebrows are also pretty important in being so expressive. Basically I do the caked on "natural" look. Anything fun I do with make up I will get compliments, but I don't seem to get any tips. Same with hot outfits. I don't know, people who visit me seem to just like the "rolled out of bed in my PJs" look apparently.

Doing my makeup is part of my pre cam routine and it puts me in the mood for camming. I do a look that's best described as insta baddie meets pin up. Everything is heavier on cam than IRL because I have to have super bright lights. I generally don't bother to do so much makeup when I go out because I end up sweating it off anyway, but on cam I love to go ham.

Reactions: Lollie Berrymilk
Status
Not open for further replies.